Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1742694 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sweetseun: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
@hunee pls who do i address the letter to if the travel to SA is urgent and application has not been treated since 30/10/2023 for Tourist Visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sweetseun:
@hunee pls who do i address the letter to if the travel to SA is urgent and application has not been treated since 30/10/2023 for Tourist Visa

The South African High Commissioner,
Diplomatic Drive, Abuja

For Lagos:
The Deputy High Commissioner.

All these informations has been shared here severally. Read through

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lyoncrescent: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
crusader6:
Hello everyone I humbly ask for your assistance.
I applied for South African Visa physical application on the 12th and Evisa online on the 15th.

My evisa has been granted today.
How can I get my passport from VFS because I was told to submit it along with my documents.

Good Afternoon, when you applied for the conference with evisa, did you select business visa and conference or visitors visa and then conference ? Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Firstly did you submit online or text physical?
What date did you submit ?
mrmaze:
Hello everyone. I was given a Sa visa. I applied Nov and am expect to travel 24 jan. But visa came with 23rd Dec instead of Jan. How do I rectify this pls .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mrmaze(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Physical first week of November.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
mrmaze:
Physical first week of November.
Is it a tourist visa?
You should pay a visit to physically
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sholly2003: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
@hunee. I want to know if my visa can be deny because I am unable to make use of previous visa issued to me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Claudiopicasso: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
hunee:

@hunee,

🎉🎉 I got my evisa today..
Please I want to ask, is there any other document they may ask of me together with my evisa or any other very important information I will need when I arrive at Joburg. I booked my flight to Joborg this time

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations[quote author=Claudiopicasso post=127022175][/quote]
1. yellow card
2. Flight ticket
3. Verified hotel voucher
4. Work ID -They can be tough sometimes, your Id card can be helpful
5. Passport.
6. Visa outcome copy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
does not matter. Just re apply , but attach expired visa under foreign visas upload
Sholly2003:
@hunee. I want to know if my visa can be deny because I am unable to make use of previous visa issued to me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lyoncrescent: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
hunee:
Congratulations
1. yellow card
2. Flight ticket
3. Verified hotel voucher
4. Work ID -They can be tough sometimes, your Id card can be helpful
5. Passport.
6. Visa outcome copy

Hi @hunee, please want to confrim somethings. I have a conference to attend in SA in 2 weeks time and i want to confirm which one will be faster,evisa or vfs ? Secondly for the evisa, do i select visitors visa and conference or business visa and conference ?Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Visitors visa is what you are applying for.
Lyoncrescent:

Hi @hunee, please want to confrim somethings. I have a conference to attend in SA in 2 weeks time and i want to confirm which one will be faster,evisa or vfs ? Secondly for the evisa, do i select visitors visa and conference or business visa and conference ?Thank you
Use this link: https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/login

State it in your letter of introduction your purpose for the trip.
Attach supporting documents.

If you need more info, read through the group chats.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Remmyrex: 2:17am On Nov 18, 2023
hunee:
You are observant and smart. Exactly why i asked.
This application was submitted August 30th.

Mine was submitted since the 7th July 2023 for myself and my baby..
Relative visa cos hubby is there (has PR)
I’m tired, it’s frustrating…..
I don’t know what to do over 4 months
What can one do? 😭 😭 😢
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Relative visa is a long term visa it’s usually take so long especially if you are a first time applicant
It is usually Advisable to first of all apply for the 90days
And then the six month.
Anyway. I wish you all the best
Stay strong and be positive!
Remmyrex:

Mine was submitted since the 7th July 2023 for myself and my baby..
Relative visa cos hubby is there (has PR)
I’m tired, it’s frustrating…..
I don’t know what to do over 4 months
What can one do? 😭 😭 😢

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Remmyrex: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Graceness777:
Relative visa is a long term visa it’s usually take so long especially if you are a first time applicant
It is usually Advisable to first of all apply for the 90days
And then the six month.
Anyway. I wish you all the best
Stay strong and be positive!

Ohh 😮 I see
I’m overly positive 😭 😢
Thanks for your kind words ma’am
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oladunni12: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hello house, I was just given a study visa and I want to apply for my baby. I was told to pick accompany visa but I saw it was under short term. I will be there for three years. What does the short term imply please. And can anyone advise what document to include for my baby's application. Is it also compulsory I take my baby along for the submission? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Does of you that overstay your tourist visas for 10days, how do you extend in SA? Or you do the permit way?

I like to hear views of anyone who has been in this category.

Share so others can learn.

Someone asked me this earlier.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Advans(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
I am applying for one year postdoc visa (Jan 2024 - Dec 2024) but my passport expires in October 2024 so it's impossible to choose December 2024 as my date of departure from S/A. Please I need your advice. should I proceed with the application and apply for extension by October or I have to get a new passport first?
Secondly, what type of Visa am I suppose to choose
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oladunni12: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Please house, what is the difference between the vfs link with zaf dha and nga zaf. I noticed both have different visa type information. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Advans:
I am applying for one year postdoc visa (Jan 2024 - Dec 2024) but my passport expires in October 2024 so it's impossible to choose December 2024 as my date of departure from S/A. Please I need your advice. should I proceed with the application and apply for extension by October or I have to get a new passport first?
Secondly, what type of Visa am I suppose to choose

I think it's best to renew your passport first. Renewing passport from SA isn't any easier the last time I checked.
Moreover, it would affect your visa application as it will affect the visa application also as DHA would want to ensure you have a valid passport throughout the duration of your stay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oladunni12: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pls anyone with right information should please share. Thanks.
Oladunni12:
Hello house, I was just given a study visa and I want to apply for my baby. I was told to pick accompany visa but I saw it was under short term. I will be there for three years. What does the short term imply please. And can anyone advise what document to include for my baby's application. Is it also compulsory I take my baby along for the submission? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Please I want to apply for a 2 months research visit to south Africa, which route is it advisable I apply through..VSF or DHA? And what visa type should I choose for my application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Daninc: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to apply for the e-visa using this link www.ehome.dha.gov.za/ePermit/login but I cannot seem to log in. I have been trying all day.

I was able to do the initial profile set up, and the account confirmation process, but after that I keep getting an error message when i try to log in. The error reads "Login Failed. Please ensure that the details provided are correct and try again." Has anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it.

Also, I read here about an e-visa route through VFS. Can someone please direct me to the right link. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Vfs because it less complex
Fast approval but more costly

Marshall6:
Please I want to apply for a 2 months research visit to south Africa, which route is it advisable I apply through..VSF or DHA? And what visa type should I choose for my application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Saonline.vfsevisa.com
Daninc:
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to apply for the e-visa using this link www.ehome.dha.gov.za/ePermit/login but I cannot seem to log in. I have been trying all day.

I was able to do the initial profile set up, and the account confirmation process, but after that I keep getting an error message when i try to log in. The error reads "Login Failed. Please ensure that the details provided are correct and try again." Has anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it.

Also, I read here about an e-visa route through VFS. Can someone please direct me to the right link. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slushy: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2023
Hello guys. I have a trip coming up soon. I applied for the sticker tourist visa via VFS first week of September. No response yet. I’m currently considering 2 options, please can you let me know which path is best or if I can do both
1. Write a letter to the High Commission requesting for speedy processing and providing more information that might support my application

2. Apply for the e-visa. Can I have 2 applications running simultaneously?

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2023
Please how long before E-visa decision is made..I applied since 9th November yet no response till now..any tips or ideas?
Thanks!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
slushy:
Hello guys. I have a trip coming up soon. I applied for the sticker tourist visa via VFS first week of September. No response yet. I’m currently considering 2 options, please can you let me know which path is best or if I can do both
1. Write a letter to the High Commission requesting for speedy processing and providing more information that might support my application

2. Apply for the e-visa. Can I have 2 applications running simultaneously?

Thank you

2 - Yes you can have multiple applications simultaneously.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Graceness777:
Vfs because it less complex
Fast approval but more costly

Thank you.
In that case what visa type please? Is it visitor's visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yes visitor’s visa

Marshall6:

Thank you.
In that case what visa type please? Is it visitor's visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Someone help me beg SoUth africa consular to please allow me go for festive period
They should answer me o
😭😭
Graceness777:
Yes visitor’s visa

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sojeezy247: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Noted for action
Graceness777:
Someone help me beg SoUth africa consular to please allow me go for festive period
They should answer me o
😭😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: LalastiklaIa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.