Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends (9365 Views)

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / MTN PayGo? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by vinmol: 11:23am On May 23, 2012
Ganys: Hi Nairalander
I just checked my credit balance now and discovered that im on MTN family and friends. Ive been on PAYGO packages since Febuary and i have been enjoying its freebies like 1 Minute BONUS on every 3 Minutes spent on received call. I recieve alots of calls from my client and the Bonus is really profitable to my business. Now, The Good BONUS is Gone. Is there any one in the house with the same experience?
Also, if i may ask, did MTN have any right to migrate me from PAYGO to FAMILY & FRIENDS EXPANDED PACKAGE....
Please, Lets us know if you are facing the same problem..Probably, seun can help put this in the front page so that MTN will hear our cries.

exactly my experience! rubbish network..God punish them everywhere they go!
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Murphy7h4: 3:39pm On May 23, 2012
Thanks for your post.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Murphy7h4: 3:44pm On May 23, 2012
It's a beauty![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2012
deolu2000: @ajibola:did u make the call or received it,cos i want to knw if i can stil make free night calls on this FAF package.
U can! All mtn plans can make nite call
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2012
Kevdee4reel: @Eugene4goo are u very certain that u'll receive bonus cos last night i received a midnight call yet wasn't given any bonus..
Very sure! B4 u start nite call, check ur bonus 1st by dialing *559#. Then after nite call check ur bonus after receiving call
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2012
deolu2000: They migrated my line also,but my concern now is that if i want to make night calls which was free on pay go will i have to pay the 5k/s rate on FAF?please i need an urgent answer.
U can! All mtn plans can make nite call
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Koolking(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2012
I am not interested in their bonus or whatever. I was migrated to whatevr plan without my consent. That s.u.c.ks.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Justiyke4u: 3:14pm On May 25, 2012
The bonus stuff is not working again u wil keep on receiving bonuses without making use of it i av received more dan 10k yet is just der u i cant make call with it wats d essence
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Ganys: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Justiyke4u: The bonus stuff is not working again u wil keep on receiving bonuses without making use of it i av received more dan 10k yet is just der u i cant make call with it wats d essence
I have 4k as bonus and still cant make calls... Though, they migrated me to Family & friend, i was still receiving bonus until this morning when they locked it....Is there anyone with the same experience? what can i do to access this bonus
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by 05: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
I am in the same situation too. Mtn migrated me from Paygo to F&F, notwithstanding, I was still enjoying the bonus until yesterday June 1 by 9pm when I tried to call and I was told account low. I used my second mtn line to call my paygo line, surprisingly I received the bonus but could'nt call with it. I have over 8K lying waste. Please what can one do to access this bonus because I dont see anything reasonable in bonus accumulated that can never be used.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by miys: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
I think this game is over, 99 days 4 d thief one day for d owner.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by alter1: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
if you want to be geting 4000 bonus every day on your line u can call me on 08131236648. As for the bonus just occupy it, it will soon be open for us to start making our calls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Magnificent Gionee Phones That Are 4G LTE Network Enabled / How To Transfer Credit And Share Data On Glo Line. / Google Just Announced The New Android 9 Pie Go Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.