Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends (9404 Views)

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / MTN PayGo? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Ganys: 2:45pm On May 22, 2012
Hi Nairalander
I just checked my credit balance now and discovered that im on MTN family and friends. Ive been on PAYGO packages since Febuary and i have been enjoying its freebies like 1 Minute BONUS on every 3 Minutes spent on received call. I recieve alots of calls from my client and the Bonus is really profitable to my business. Now, The Good BONUS is Gone. Is there any one in the house with the same experience?
Also, if i may ask, did MTN have any right to migrate me from PAYGO to FAMILY & FRIENDS EXPANDED PACKAGE....
Please, Lets us know if you are facing the same problem..Probably, seun can help put this in the front page so that MTN will hear our cries.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2012
Mtn migrated all paygo plans to family and friends package but ur bonus will still be working. They have scrapped paygo package
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Ganys: 3:15pm On May 22, 2012
@ENGENE4GOO...Do you mean if i receive call on this package, i will get bonus too...?

2 Likes

Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Kevdee4reel(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2012
I experienced the same too. I don't think we can still get free 30 naira for every 3minutes received but we can still use the available bonus we had.. I changed back to paygo but my network has been a mess since then
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by rekeson: 4:22pm On May 22, 2012
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by ZUBY77(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2012
They actually migrated me from family and friends to some strange package. Now each time i make a call, they tell me how much i spent and how much remaining. The family and friends value still works. I think it is better.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by 2tek: 4:44pm On May 22, 2012
I experienced same tin. I heard u can now register up to 10 family nd friends numbers which include MTN,other network nd int'l(USA nd Canada only) numbers in any other. Eg ALL 10 MTN f/f numbas,8MTN nd 2 oda netwk,9MTN 1oda netwk nd 1 int'l numba etc. U call all ur f/f numbers@ 10naira/minute. Dial *560*1*Number#SEND. To delete *560*2*Number#SEND. Dial *407# to join. I'll check later if I can use my bonus. Na wa o
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2012
Ganys: @ENGENE4GOO...Do you mean if i receive call on this package, i will get bonus too...?
Yes! They will give you but will not see it. It will will but credited to ur acct. Check ur bonus acct balance by dialing *559# b4 you receive call and check back ur bonus acct after receiving 3 mins or nite call

2 Likes

Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Nike93(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2012
What an irony!they migrated me from family and friends to pay go.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by bibina: 5:24pm On May 22, 2012
Ganys: Hi Nairalander
I just checked my credit balance now and discovered that im on MTN family and friends. Ive been on PAYGO packages since Febuary and i have been enjoying its freebies like 1 Minute BONUS on every 3 Minutes spent on received call. I recieve alots of calls from my client and the Bonus is really profitable to my business. Now, The Good BONUS is Gone. Is there any one in the house with the same experience?
Also, if i may ask, did MTN have any right to migrate me from PAYGO to FAMILY & FRIENDS EXPANDED PACKAGE....
Please, Lets us know if you are facing the same problem..Probably, seun can help put this in the front page so that MTN will hear our cries.

I have had the same experience and just wondering
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Kevdee4reel(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2012
I have not been able to make any call since o.. I was migrated from paygo to family and friends but i changed back. Till now, i've not been able to make any single call. What do i do, i don tire o
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by oneuniquemind(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2012
They migrated me from paygo to family nd friends.though they notified me earlier via text dt i wil be migrated but i still dey collect ma bonus steady steady.
Check by dailin *559#
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Kevdee4reel(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2012
@Eugene4goo are u very certain that u'll receive bonus cos last night i received a midnight call yet wasn't given any bonus..
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Kevdee4reel(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2012
@Oneuniquemind are u sure u receive bonus or the one u had previously..
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Omelem(f): 6:04pm On May 22, 2012
mtn sent a txt dis mornin dat i will b migrated soon 4rm mtn pulse 2 family nd frnds. i tire oh!
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by horlabiyi(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2012
D same thing happened to me this morning but i used the remaining bonus this morning. The paygo package is still available.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by oneuniquemind(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2012
@kev,sure, i collected d mid9t bonus ds mornin
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by oneuniquemind(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2012
Kevdee4reel: @Oneuniquemind are u sure u receive bonus or the one u had previously..
New 1.ma bonus increased.now in naira nd nt seconds
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2012
undecided what is mtn.? . .is it a brand of chin chin?? smiley
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by Drichard: 8:10pm On May 22, 2012
pls can anybody help me wit m.t.n code lyke super saver package pls.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by maybel(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2012
For mtn super saver, check www.mtnonline.com or simply dial *408#
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by owobokiri(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2012
MTN is the ultimate 419er in 9ja
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by mandsignal(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2012
owobokiri: MTN is the ultimate 419er in 9ja
NaH CHIbuZO CausE Am
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by deolu2000(m): 2:59am On May 23, 2012
They migrated my line also,but my concern now is that if i want to make night calls which was free on pay go will i have to pay the 5k/s rate on FAF?please i need an urgent answer.
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by olajide8(m): 3:04am On May 23, 2012
So how do you migrate back, to pay go! at least we should have the right to our preferences, and not be forced to use packages because they want us too.
MTN, you na hear
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by ajibolab1: 5:17am On May 23, 2012
Its true I was also migerated from paygo to faf, I tried if I could still get bonus and made calls to may bonus line at midnight.....after I reoped the call, I was expecting to get a pop up text that confirm bonus credit but I didn't get any insteed it gave me detail of call I made, time and credit used. I got the bonus anyway because I checked with *559# and I got 400+
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by melvournis(f): 7:21am On May 23, 2012
ajibolab1: Its true I was also migerated from paygo to faf, I tried if I could still get bonus and made calls to may bonus line at midnight.....after I reoped the call, I was expecting to get a pop up text that confirm bonus credit but I didn't get any insteed it gave me detail of call I made, time and credit used. I got the bonus anyway because I checked with *559# and I got 400+
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good point
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by melvournis(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2012
very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends by deolu2000(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2012
@ajibola:did u make the call or received it,cos i want to knw if i can stil make free night calls on this FAF package.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria / Help...!!! Mtn Cug Line / The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.