Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website (1033 Views)

I Need Constructive Criticism- THREAD CLOSED / I Need Constructive Criticism About My Site @ Www.freegist.com / Constructive Criticism Of Nta Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by dachap03: 2:57pm On May 22, 2012
Here is a site that provides virtual assistance. kindly visit and give your opinion, constructive criticism of any aspect of the site. The design, contents and so on. http://yourvirtual-assistant.com
Thanks
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by doncigalo: 3:27pm On May 22, 2012
erm ....lets c ..wots d word im looking for .... yea got it !! RUBBISH !! UTTER RUBBISH !! D design is so woeful dat my browser keeps displaying a warning message that this site is harmful to the human eyes. As for d concept... use d remaining 99% of ur brain my friend. U can come up wit sumtin better.
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by yawatide(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2012
Well, IMHO, there's nothing wrong with the layout and I also happen to like the color combo. The only 2 issues I have is that the logo could be better and I don't leave the site with the impression that there will be anything virtual going on.

"A" for layout, "D" for conceptualization
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by doncigalo: 4:32pm On May 22, 2012
@yawatide Now y ru patrnozing him..werent u d one complaining about d low quality of webdesigners some day ago. Let me ask u dis question n plz answer it truthfully, Wud u hire dis guy to do a website for u ?
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by dachap03: 5:36pm On May 22, 2012
Thanks ppl, keep the criticism coming. I appreciate it!
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by yawatide(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2012
@doncigalo
For the type of site he is advertising, probably not. For logo design, again, probably not. But for layout? I can see myself using the layout for some kind of site.

Yes, low quality is a problem for us and as mentioned earlier, the site won't work for what he is trying to do but again, I can see using the layout for something else.
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by Timileyin(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2012
doncigalo: erm ....lets c ..wots d word im looking for .... yea got it !! RUBBISH !! UTTER RUBBISH !! D design is so woeful dat my browser keeps displaying a warning message that this site is harmful to the human eyes. As for d concept... use d remaining 99% of ur brain my friend. U can come up wit sumtin better.

This is wrong! he asked for your constructive criticism

the website is ok. but shows you are really a beginner. i like the colors but you needs to work more on the layout and and the font size of the website.
the website is not well aligned and organized also. You also need to start learning to do some server side scripting as well.
Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by soloqy: 9:58pm On May 22, 2012
doncigalo: erm ....lets c ..wots d word im looking for .... yea got it !! RUBBISH !! UTTER RUBBISH !! D design is so woeful dat my browser keeps displaying a warning message that this site is harmful to the human eyes. As for d concept... use d remaining 99% of ur brain my friend. U can come up wit sumtin better.

kai! Thats too harsh oo.

The highlighted part was not necessary. If you had calmly told him what he should have done with the layout or color scheme, and he retorts with an insult or rebuff, your anger would then be understandable.

After all, he didnt say something like " Look at my site the most beautiful in naija" ... smiley

1 Like

Re: Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website by item: 9:53am On May 23, 2012
When you build a good site, let us know so that we can criticize it. For now, it is nothing to write home about.

(1) (Reply)

Trendysturvs Blog - New Entertainment Blog / Why SMF Admins Must Be Careful With Free SMF Mods - My Experience / Upperlink - Nigerian's First And Only ICANN Accredited Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.