Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (12017 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / Promo Nigerian Is A Scam Site.. Hear My Testimony And Others / Offer To Design Fake Bank Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by moderattor: 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
I have refused thousands of these mouth watery scam projects.
Its not in my nature or mission.
They can go with their illuminati money.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by maybel(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2012
I'm proud to be a nairalander. I appreciate all ur contributns 4 advising d OP against his proposal. With all of u occupying sensitive positions,Nigeria has a bright future. I love u all.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by ebamma(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2012
it depends on how mouth watering the offer is,if its in the region of 15mili i will gladly oblige them but if na 1 mili,make them go pour stone.and one word for u all,only the greedy are defrauded,if u invest 5k and expect to earn 500k u deserve to be defrauded.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Sike(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2012
N.O!!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by AnotherOkija: 9:03pm On May 23, 2012
texazzpete:

This kind of m0r0nic logic is repeated so often , lesser minds start believing it.

What is 'greedy' about dating scams, inheritance scams and yes, even lottery scams?! You neanderthals think every scam is the 'dead dictator' scam.

Last i heard, greed is not a crime.

When will you this yoruba boy learn some respect!! I would think coming from an ethnic group that specializes in rolling on the ground as a sign of respect you would be humble..

I talk my own, why dont you talk your own without attacking me!!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by texazzpete(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2012
Another Okija:

When will you this yoruba boy learn some respect!! I would think coming from an ethnic group that specializes in rolling on the ground as a sign of respect you would be humble..

I talk my own, why dont you talk your own without attacking me!!

Yoruba?!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Abeg i don't belong to any of the 'major' ethnic groups in Nigeria, and i certainly am not brainless enough to indulge in the kind of tribal intolerance you folks seem to thrive on.

As far as 'respect' is concerned, why should i respect someone who is clearly on the side of theft?

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Korrection(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2012
what if you were not told the purpose of which its being used....wetin u for do after you don build am finishsearch your conscience
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 9:17pm On May 23, 2012
ebamma: it depends on how mouth watering the offer is,if its in the region of 15mili i will gladly oblige them but if na 1 mili,make them go pour stone.and one word for u all,only the greedy are defrauded,if u invest 5k and expect to earn 500k u deserve to be defrauded.

Why are you talking like this? What if its a site that imitates a bank like we see those that imitate GTB? Would the people going there be classified as greedy too? What if its a site that wants to steal people's identity by asking for user details?

Nothing would justify knowingly doing such a job..
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by AnotherOkija: 9:32pm On May 23, 2012
texazzpete:

Yoruba?!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Abeg i don't belong to any of the 'major' ethnic groups in Nigeria, and i certainly am not brainless enough to indulge in the kind of tribal intolerance you folks seem to thrive on.

As far as 'respect' is concerned, why should i respect someone who is clearly on the side of theft?

I didnt encourage theft o!!

I only encouraged him to make legal money from doing what he knows best.. BUILDING WEBSITE!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by tete7000(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2012
If u do, u become an accomplice. If they are caught they can implicate u. The most appropriate thng is to actually report to police but dont try that in nigeria. Run for ur life.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by elegale: 9:40pm On May 23, 2012
Hold on a second. We shud really clarify this. I hope we know that SCAM and SPAM are 2 different things. SPAM is more or less d internet term for "Junk" mail.

So, if d website is pullin email addys from servers, it wud be to send SPAM mail (like d "loose weight" or "clear ur debt") mails u get in your yahoo inbox. If dat is wat d company wants, my guy, yump (not only jump) @ it with 6legs and 32fingers.

If its SCAM, den run with ur heels touching the back of your head.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 23, 2012
moderattor: I have refused thousands of these mouth watery scam projects.
Its not in my nature or mission.
They can go with their illuminati money.
laugh don turn be aboki,this here is some comic relief. grin
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Bontee: 10:19pm On May 23, 2012
[s]The sites only harvest peoples email and sends spam mail to them if they would be greedy enough to fall for the bait. So it is not entirely wrong if you go ahead but depending on your conscience then you can decide to do whatever you like.
[/s] Misleading from a wrong notion.

No one is 100 percent moral and we never can tell tomorrow if some situations can make us to compromise. I am sure morality will give you profits in your business when there is competition and cost of doing business facing you here and there. Sometimes they say only those who are caught are guilty but whatever your conscience says you should do then do it whether good or bad depending on your situation.

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Danigmatic(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2012
@OP,,I am very very sure u ve been engaging in sin,,no sin is too big or too small to land u in hell..however,a sin that pays wella is appluaded..God will always forgive u wink,"though ur sins may be black as scarlet,I will make it white as snow"..all this hypo advising u re sinners!!...so make ur money and seek God thereafter cool
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by soloqy: 10:33pm On May 23, 2012
Bontee: The sites only harvest peoples email and sends spam mail to them if they would be greedy enough to fall for the bait. So it is not entirely wrong if you go ahead but depending on your conscience then you can decide to do whatever you like. No one is 100 percent moral and we never can tell tomorrow if some situations can make us to compromise.

I am sure morality will give you profits in your business when there is competition and cost of doing business facing you here and there. Sometimes they say only those who are caught are guilty but whatever your conscience says you should do then do it whether good or bad depending on your situation.

And where did the OP state that the site was just to harvest people's emails and send spam mails?

People are just looking for excuses for the OP to do this thing sha..
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Bontee: 10:38pm On May 23, 2012
soloqy:

And where did the OP state that the site was just to harvest people's emails and send spam mails?

People are just looking for excuses for the OP to do this thing sha..

Thanks just checked again and the op did not say so but i think i saw a post resembling something like that and thought it was from the op but if it is entirely a scam site then he should not do it but still every man has to carry his cross at the end of the day.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by kemmeye: 11:14pm On May 23, 2012
if you do the crime buddy you will do the time
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Bontee: 11:33pm On May 23, 2012
Now can we also look into this thread and determine if it was morally wrong or not to do what the op is seeking help for.

https://www.nairaland.com/889979/how-do-remove-d-okirika
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by tellwisdom: 11:34pm On May 23, 2012
Build it. you are doing your job undecided

Most of these people advising you not to build it, are criminal(s) one way or the other. They only come here to form holy nweje sad

1 Like

Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by greenmouse(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2012
those jobs, very easy to come by. I get it every day but turn them down as they come.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by cupid4ig(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2012
i will build the site for the money then once they pay me i will publish about it with another id so that people will be away
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by fxmaxony(m): 3:35am On May 24, 2012
Its @hosting stage and domain registration stage that he could have been stopped from scamming peeps, every Nigerian host should ask for National ID card copy before setting up a hosting account.
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by fxmaxony(m): 3:36am On May 24, 2012
cupid4ig: i will build the site for the money then once they pay me i will publish about it with another id so that people will be away

Are all susceptible to be scammed in Nairaland?
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by mykali(m): 3:43am On May 24, 2012
dont do it...heed the voice in your head
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by hrhobi1(m): 4:04am On May 24, 2012
YESS!!!!! SCAM IS BAD VERY EVIL , SO PASS ME THE JOB IF YO DONT WANT
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Periwinkle(m): 4:20am On May 24, 2012
Why not just 'scam' the potential scammers and make it a win-win situation? build the site make it self-destruct or whatever u programmers do, collect ya money and vanish! Shikena!
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by nduluec: 6:15am On May 24, 2012
Slyr0x: Hmmmmn. .I get such offers every time. .The most recent was when I got approached by a marketing company to help them pull email addresses from 12different servers at the rate of $3000 per server. .

Even as irresistible as the offer seem to be, I refused!

Every profession has got its ethics & moral values. .and it takes just a little step in the wrong direction to break them. .

Proceeding with the development of the scam site makes you a thief/scammer too!
pleasw tell him! Beside you don't need ask us what are to do. God is unhappy seein you usin the talent he gave to you to serve the devil..
Re: I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 24, 2012
Timileyin: i actually wish those men did not tell me what the site was for during the negotiation, i would have felt at peace doing the job.

Timi is leyin (lying) indeed! grin
You knew what was up. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Why Does Airtel Data Drain So Quickly? / Difference Between .tv And .com Plus Few Other Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.