Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? (6342 Views)

Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am / Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe / Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2012
@Donxazi.........I dey suspect u
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2012
murtalaa: The OP meant to say 'unguwar marina police station'. Its actually not the police headquaters. There was gunshots but not involving boko haram. Lately, Sokoto is afflicted with armed robbery menace where shops are robbed in broad daylight, mostly by [b][/b]ibo armed robbers [b][/b]who take advantage of security situation in the country to perpetrate their evil. Yesterday, there was a gunfight between those gangs and the police.

murtala, u are such a big fool, ibo man go rob for boko haram state, u must be daft for saying that. ur people are the armed robbers, terrorist, kills, commit genocides, shi.t like u. idiot
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by edoyad(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2012
Sokoto's Armed robbery rate is no where near Zamfara's inspite of, I'm scared stiff driving past Gusau any time I'm travelling home.
murtalaa: The OP meant to say 'unguwar marina police station'. Its actually not the police headquaters. There was gunshots but not involving boko haram. Lately, Sokoto is afflicted with armed robbery menace where shops are robbed in broad daylight, mostly by ibo armed robbers who take advantage of security situation in the country to perpetrate their evil. Yesterday, there was a gunfight between those gangs and the police.

But the incident truly did occur for those of you doubting, all the bike men were talking about it this morning
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by atiku07(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2012
crusifis:

murtala, u are such a big fool, ibo man go rob for boko haram state, u must be daft for saying that. ur people are the armed robbers, terrorist, kills, commit genocides, shi.t like u. idiot
oga u harsh o why now there are igbo thieves in sokoto it is true dey r taking advantage of the relaxed security situation in de state walahi if u have ever been to sokoto u can open ur door down and go to sleep and am assuring u nothing will happen not untill wen dose mumu guys from de east started comming in dat all dis robbery cases started surfacing.

@blank watever

open ur big mouth and tuk anyhow dat is always de way u ppl tuk since in ur life u have never been up north so why wont u tuk anyhow mumu

@mikron can u see de op was so fast to quote de area as police headquarters wen in de actual sense it was marina police station and not even bokoharam can u imagine. anything up north now na boko haram

1 Like

Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by kezhenry(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2012
ba_aliyah: There has been sporadic gunfight between suspected militants and security agents in Sokoto township near the zonal headquarters of the Nigerian Police.
The residents of Ungwan Danmarna had remained awake by gunfight since last night till the early hours of today(Wednesday).
Two persons are reportedly killed in the attack.

May the God deliver Nigerians
God help us.
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by auwal87(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2012
Someone once told me, " Do you think they will send all these people from the south just to hawk chocolates on the road?" I am still thinking about this statement over and over and over again.
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by blank(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2012
atiku07: @blank watever

open ur big mouth and tuk anyhow dat is always de way u ppl tuk since in ur life u have never been up north so why wont u tuk anyhow mumu

anything up north now na boko haram

R u still talking? I thought by now yous hould have been man enough to apologise for your error. Where did the original poster mention boko haram? He said suspected militants.

As for never being up north, haa,I laugh in boko haram. I was born there and spent my early childhood there. My folks still live there so what is your point? My place of birth on all my official documents is in the North.

I heard the story on AIT and the poster reported the story as well but na u dey carry ur fat ar.se dey talk wetin concern u.
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by lacasa: 5:34pm On May 23, 2012
​ so​, the story is false?

God punish the op
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by 9jii(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2012
onyewec3: WOW...........boko haram pls continue your insurgencies overthere in sokoto.i thought they said sokoto is devoid of religious violence

Wow! U r
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by 9jii(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2012
cheesy
Spiritmask: Let dem rock sokoto 2 zero, i dnt care. Wat r dey watin 4 2 start using hydrogen nd nuclear bomb wen bombin d north, i'll b happy if i can hear dat a bomb blast in d north kills atleast 5million people mainly muslim

Oops! What pity u are.this can't happen n will not happen.u ll die a sad man mr. cheesy
Spiritmask: Let dem rock sokoto 2 zero, i dnt care. Wat r dey watin 4 2 start using hydrogen nd nuclear bomb wen bombin d north, i'll b happy if i can hear dat a bomb blast in d north kills atleast 5million people mainly muslim

Oops! What pity u are.this can't happen n will not happen.u ll die a sad man mr.
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by akinwaleok: 9:34pm On May 23, 2012
ateka7777: it will not be better for whoever posted this , i live in sokoto and there is nothin like that . the city is calm and no troubles and pls dont invite one in this area. if you have nothing doing on the internet pls go and sleep. lets stop posting inciting topics without first confirming the authenticity of such stories or topics.
sokoto may be safe today but what about tomorrow? I even heard BH is targeting a big market in sokoto
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by bulkwide: 10:47pm On May 23, 2012
wirewire:
May the God deliver Nigerians (oyibo)
laugh don make me dey see my period Ooº°˚˚°ºoO
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by baaliyah(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2012
[quote author=ateka7777]it will not be better for whoever posted this , i live in sokoto and there is nothin like that . the city is calm and no troubles and pls dont invite one in this area. if you have nothing doing on the internet pls go and sleep. lets stop posting inciting topics without first confirming the authenticity of such stories or topics.[/quote]

its obvious that you're senseless for replying in this manner, you ought to have listening to news or do your findings before passing your useless comment. pls next time think be/4 you take any action.
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by Joshcoli(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2012
crusifis:

your dad is a fool

Its so unfortunate your mama didn't drop you in a toilet hole, how foolish of her cuz you're a total waste of space, and embarazment to your entire generation. I will no longer waste time talking to a condemned soul... Next
Re: Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? by ateka7777: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
ateka7777: it will not be better for whoever posted this , i live in sokoto and there is nothin like that . the city is calm and no troubles and pls dont invite one in this area. if you have nothing doing on the internet pls go and sleep. lets stop posting inciting topics without first confirming the authenticity of such stories or topics.

its obvious that you're senseless for replying in this manner, you ought to have listening to news or do your findings before passing your useless comment. pls next time think be/4 you take any action.

man ... you go school at all ? 'you ought to have listening ' angry angry angry
pls go back to school b4 u can start insulting people on the internet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Security Agents Bar Travellers From Passing Through Ondo / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. / From Yoruba Marginalisation To Oduduwa Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.