Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano (10053 Views)

Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am / Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe / Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Residents of Goron Dutse and Dala in Kano state said fierce gun battles has erupted near the police station between security agents and suspected militants in the area.

Witnesses said the intense gunfight is ongoing in the area. Some reports indicated that the gunfight has spread to Sherada quarters in Kano. Police sources stated that militants were being chased on a highway linking Dala and Sharada area.

Kano state police spokesperson Mohammed Dutshe confirmed there was a "problem" in the area. He said efforts is being made to reach the Police divisional officer to verify the position on the ground.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/gunfight-erupts-near-dala-police-station-kano
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
boko killing christians again oh
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Oluwadare: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can somebody tell me this will come to an end one day?
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oluwadare: Can somebody tell me this will come to an end one day?
i doubt that. This people cant be defeated unless you crush global terror
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by ak47mann(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
this war is not a childs paly,and is not ending very soon till the right thing is done..........
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
No be small thing eeee
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by ASOROCKb(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oluwadare: Can somebody tell me this will come to an end one day?
The day nigeria disintegrates, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Tsmooth1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gun shot was heard in Kabuga and Rimin Gata near Bayero university kano, both oldsite and new site. God protect your servants.
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Chubhie: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can this Boko genie that has been unleashed ever go back into the bottle?.....This monster has outgrown its original creators.

In the words of Osuofia 'This is not the type of monkey you fight sitting down...you match it toe to toe'
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by alaoeri: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
The reality is this can't stop anytime soon, just pity the innocent casualty is like ppl behind/sponsoring are bigger than what ωε think. God saves 9jα̲̅.
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chubhie: Can this Boko genie that has been unleashed ever go back into the bottle?.....This monster has outgrown its original creators.

In the words of Osuofia 'This is not the type of monkey you fight sitting down...you match it toe to toe'
yes boko haram have grown beyond Buhari and co. Its now a global jihad
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by feeqtee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: boko killing christians again oh
I think its high time people like you use your head. Think before you
spread your mouth.
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Its a pity that the political BH hope to achieve will consume them. moderatoor state it so well here i quote
Going to church will never stop. Christians killed for the sake of their belief in God are called martyrs.
Martyrdom is how Christianity spreads. Since that was how Jesus was killed.
The old roman empire tried to squash christianity by stoning Paul and killing all the disciples.
More believed in Christ.
The emperors served christians up tothe lions for shows and entertainment.
More believed in Christ.
Chrisitians were hung upside down on crosses with fire buring at the base.
More believed in Christ.
Saints were beheaded.
More believed in Christ.
Until 2 billion earthians believed in Christ.
If you try boko haram's formula in business, you will die begging -
People you are bombing are still going to church everyday.
Religion you are trying to spread is being perceived increasingly wronglybecause of your style.
Tribe you are pursuing are still living among you and trading in your markets.
Government you are fighting are flexing in Brazil when your bombs are going off.
Police you are attacking is becoming stronger and more powerful becauseof your attack.
Your number is reducing.
JTF is wiping out your youths in the name of Boko Haram.
People that are sponsoring you are publicly respected as saints.
To many you are a bad.

14 Likes

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Leemladoja(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gunmen with explosives attacked a police station on Tuesday in the northern Nigerian city of Kano, previously targeted by Islamist militant group Boko Haram, a police source said.“Goron Dutse police station is under attack by gunmen using explosives and guns,” a senior police official said on condition of anonymity.

An AFP journalist heard five blasts and saw smoke in the area of the police station. The explosions later halted, and the extent of the damage remained unclear as well as if there were casualties.

Kano, Nigeria’s second city and the largest in the north, was the site of Boko Haram’s deadliest attack yet, when coordinated bombings and shootings left at least 185 people dead in January.

The Islamist group’s insurgency, concentrated in Nigeria’s mainly Muslim north, has killed more than 1,000 people since mid-2009.

http://www.dailyngnews.com/2012/06/gunmen-attack-kano-police-station-with.html
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
smh...
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by fnk: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is this what to come in Nigeria is things continue as it is now. Please watch
http://irokotv.com/videos/4252/Somewhere-In-Africa
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by member10: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
ASOROCK b: The day nigeria disintegrates, I guess.

[size=13pt]
Does that mean christains in kano, kaduna, jos and other parts of northern nigeria would disintegrate together with the other part? That is not the solution!
Nigeria can disintegrate, but christains in north can't leave, its their mother land. So let's not be selfish and chant disintegration! Please.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by 1soul(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
There is bomb explosion in Panshekara too, right now serious gun battle is still going on between the security operatives and the islamic militants.
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by realbigfun: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
war in kano again, it has been a part of us now, gun figth bombin of police stations. GOD pass dere power. We still dey
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Salvation001(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nigeria has got to divide. We can't take this no more. These bastards killing and shooting will surely face God's judgement.

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by cheesome(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
what is it again?...my country can neva be like afghanistan..so all u doers of evil..GOD IS WATCHIN!
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Salvation001(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
I just heard another bomb explosion. Its too much
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by 1soul(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
The way i see it, we are not one.....disintegration is now or they'll extend this madness down south when there are no more christians there to bomb. we will be better of as different republics with possibly a bilateral relationship, that is if they wish oo!

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
I am waiting for Buhari and Tinubu to condemn this dastardly act instead of going about forming political alliance for 2015......which is not around the corner..
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by odedipapa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: boko killing christians again oh
SMH. Did u read that?

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by chibsco: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: yes boko haram have grown beyond Buhari and co. Its now a global jihad
.can u tell the KSA are jihading too are not muslems its obvious that the pland buhari blood.
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by AtheistD(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisblud: Its a pity that the political BH hope to achieve will consume them. moderatoor state it so well here i quote

Yes but that was then and this is now. How many xtians are ready to die for their beliefs?
Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by 1soul(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
as long as we share this common national identity with these animals, we'll continue to be at the mercy of their bombs, guns and jihad. This colonial deception must be put to an end now before they finish us!

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by dedeike: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I am waiting for Buhari and Tinubu to condemn this dastardly act instead of going about forming political alliance for 2015......which is not around the corner..
I assure you that they will never condemn it. For them, it's necessary to score cheap political points against Jonathan. They would rather come up with statements condemning Gej for these attacks. But one thing is sure, those who breed a monster will finally end up in the belly of the monster

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by hardniola(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
pls stop calling naija in trouble hiaaaa
it is d arewa republic dat is been consume by
jihad abi u had of such thing in
biafra or oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano by mkpologwu(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
How do u knw it's gunfights? Show me ur bullet wounds before I believe u saw gunfights!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) / PT Candidate Olawepo-hashim Overtakes Buhari On Social Media / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.