Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund (1141 Views)

Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank / Interswitch And Skye Bank Ruined My Xmas Holiday / Please How Good Is "union Diagnostic And Clinical Services" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by pangolo: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
Nairalanders,
Did any of you buy into the Union Diagnostic Private Placement or the Skye Shelter Fund?
If you have any info about when their certificates will be released and when they will be listed on the NSE please forward it here. This thread is dedicated to gaining more info on that, Thanks as you contribute.
Re: Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by Crownvilla(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2007
@Pangolo,

I emailed Skye Bank 2 weeks ago to ask about the Shelter Fund. They said it will be listed in 6 weeks time. What was the unit price for Union Diagnostics?
Re: Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by pangolo: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2007
Thanks CrownVilla
Six weeks from when?

Union Diagnostics was 1.89 per unit,
Re: Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by Crownvilla(m): 1:31am On Nov 18, 2007
@ Pangolo

Six weeks from the time I emailed them which was 2 weeks ago. (So another 4 weeks time from now, according to th Skye Bank email response to my question).
Re: Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2007
@Crownvilla

I guess that will be about mid-December? That is not bad,

Anyway thanks for the info.
Re: Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by illusion2: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2007
Still waiting on my Unon Diagnostic as well. I learnt they may likely come to the floor,
Re: Union Diagnostic And Skye Shelter Fund by otokx(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2007
This Skye people have disappointed me big time.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Business Suggestions For Students? / Why Your Business Ideas Dies Before Maturity-1 / Obtain A Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.