Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Interswitch And Skye Bank Ruined My Xmas Holiday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interswitch And Skye Bank Ruined My Xmas Holiday (1453 Views)

Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch And Skye Bank Ruined My Xmas Holiday by lekanjohn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
I will never 4give interswitch,Intercontinental and Skye Bank for making me feel miserable this xmas.

I was at the ATM on xmas eve to withdraw my last dole (N20,000)at IBPLC ATM,though I am an account holder at Skye Bank. It was a surprise when I was debited the sum of N20,000 without getting cash at the ATM.Several attempt to retract my money from these bank in order to make use of the money for the yuletide season proved abortive. This situation really embittered me because no one was willing to part with money during the period.

Is it a crime to use ATM in Nigeria now after several persuassion by most Banks convincing people to use ATM instead of the Banking hall ? Though the money is not much,but it really matters to me xpecially at this yuletide season.

I need sm1 to help me retract my money.

(1) (Reply)

Cway Dispenser @ The Best Price / 2013 FREE Internet Business Tutorials / NAFDAC Arrests Brothers, Impounds N25m Fake ‘alomo Bitters’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.