Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,796 members, 7,841,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Who Is Rightfully The First Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Rightfully The First Son? (1199 Views)

A Conflict Btw A Father And His First Son...advice Needed.. / First Son Named After Wife's First Love. / 'I Was Chased Out Of The House, My First Son Slapped Me' - Winner Of Supermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by charlsecy4(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2012
A married couple adopted a baby boy, but later gave birth to a male child. In this type of situation, who would be the heir or first son of the family?
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by SisiKill1: 5:23pm On May 23, 2012
Well, it depends on what the mandate on succession the country the parents are the king and queen of. . .states

1 Like

Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by moremi2008(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Well, it depends on what the mandate on succession the country the parents are the parents king and queen of, states.

LOL!!!!!!!! You're a mess Sisi Kill! You have killed me with laughter.
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 23, 2012
it all depends on what kind of parent they are. the adopted son is the first son, but remember that the "heir" is just a term.... and you can make whoever you wish your heir. so these parents should decide who they want as their heir OR make them BOTH equal HEIR, et voila!
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by hakunajay(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2012
¤¤¤MAKE I GO TAKE WATERMELON!!!¤¤¤
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 24, 2012
The adopted boy is the first born(Heir),atleast legally undecided
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by charlsecy4(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2012
hakunajay: ¤¤¤MAKE I GO TAKE WATERMELON!!!¤¤¤

Be careful, here is not my house!
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2012
why adopt at all if you knew this was going to be an issue?
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by ronkebp(f): 2:42pm On May 31, 2012
The adopted child is the first son.
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by taryour(f): 4:15pm On May 31, 2012

This could even bring hatered between the sons.
Re: Who Is Rightfully The First Son? by sophy09: 4:53pm On May 31, 2012
the adopted son is the heir. As far as you adopted him with the intention of him being your son.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell Your DAD His Wife (your Mother) Is Cheating On Him? / I Need Help, Seriusly Help Me. / Sucide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.