Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

From Webhost To Web Host As A Reseller - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / From Webhost To Web Host As A Reseller (750 Views)

Bank Network. Is It On Private Server Or Dedicated Server From Webhost Company / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Webhost To Web Host As A Reseller by Okponee: 5:52pm On May 23, 2012
My Great Webmasters!
Pls I would love you guys to advise me on this. I wanted to start offering Web hosting services as a reseller to Hostgator, but they proof to be very harsh with Nigerians. They asked for my ID, which I sent to them. Then they said I must scan n send a copy of my statement of account bearing my GTB Visa Card number, which the Bank advises against, saying that it can be used to defraud me. Their other alternative,Wired transfer is too costly. How else can I sail through?

Secondly, If a person starts offering web hosting services as a reseller to any Company and after getting some clients, he discovers that his Source Company is not doing well, how can he move his clients' files to a new provider? How will such move affect his business?

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Advertise A Site Officially Here / Blog / Calling On Bloggers On Nairaland To Join Bloggerslab On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.