Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is The Traditional Engagement Proposal Letter Necessary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Traditional Engagement Proposal Letter Necessary (831 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Traditional Engagement Proposal Letter Necessary by sophy09: 10:14pm On May 23, 2012
Just want to know if proposal letter is necessary for the traditional engagement and if it is, is it something the guy can write by himself on an A4 paper?

Thanks
Re: Is The Traditional Engagement Proposal Letter Necessary by blank(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2012
Not meaning to be rude but you should ask you elders. They will be in the best position to guide you.

(1) (Reply)

Would YOU Let Your Man Pack Your Suitcases For Your Holiday? / "To Him Only" A New Year Letter To My Father / I Dey Wonder Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.