Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Rapture is Certain Are You ready - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture is Certain Are You ready (717 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / The Atheist's Wager vs The Religious Wager - Which Is Certain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture is Certain Are You ready by martinseme: 10:23am On May 24, 2012
It is strongly believed that the lord Jesus christ is coming to take is people who are ready up with him to his father in heaven for the feast of the bride groom,only those with garment which are white without spot or wrinckle would be taken .alot of christians the world over are in tensed mood awaiting the day which was fore told ages ago.the big question is how prepared are you to go up with our lord and escape the tribulations which are to follow.as for me am prepared as best as i can.i hope you are for the sound of the trumpet.
Re: The Rapture is Certain Are You ready by logicboy: 11:31am On May 24, 2012
martinseme: MAY 27 is penticost sunday .it is strongly believed that the lord Jesus christ is coming to take is people who are ready up with him to his father in heaven for the feast of the bride groom,only those with garment which are white without spot or wrinckle would be taken .alot of christians the world over are in tensed mood awaiting the day which was fore told ages ago.the big question is how prepared are you to go up with our lord and escape the tribulations which are to follow.as for me am prepared as best as i can.i hope you are for the sound of the trumpet.

Why does christianity have to rely on fear?
Re: The Rapture is Certain Are You ready by dekung(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2012
martinseme: MAY 27 is penticost sunday .it is strongly believed that the lord Jesus christ is coming to take is people who are ready up with him to his father in heaven for the feast of the bride groom,only those with garment which are white without spot or wrinckle would be taken .alot of christians the world over are in tensed mood awaiting the day which was fore told ages ago.the big question is how prepared are you to go up with our lord and escape the tribulations which are to follow.as for me am prepared as best as i can.i hope you are for the sound of the trumpet.
What time is he coming so I will know when to start confessing my sins and renounce atheism? LMFAO.
You guys are pathetic! SMH

(1) (Reply)

Should Homosexuals, Gays, And Lesbians Be Put To Death? / What Are Your Sources for Sound Doctrine / Bible Facts About Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.