Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians (3104 Views)

Most Famous Person In The World: Political Leaders / World Political And Business Leaders Without An Academic Degree / Hugo Chavez: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by presido1: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2007
debosky:

dayo has a point - Bangladesh is a predominantly muslim country, but who is first to give aid? the US and UK. How much have the Iranians given in support of their own Muslim brethren instead of trying to destabilize lebanon with Hezbollah?
Beleive me UK and US benefit more from Bangladish than Iran.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by debosky(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
they have come with their theories. . .what are the benefits that US and UK enjoy in Bangladesh?

A poor country with a huge muslim population and little or no natural resources, perennially threatened by floods and other natural disasters. . .where are the benefits to the US and UK?

And how does that detract from the fact that these defenders against American aggression would rather sit and watch idly while the Western world runs to the aid of their fellow muslims?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by presido1: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
What the gain more than Iran is cheap labour. Do you know that Tesco,Primark and Asda(Uk and US) pay workers in bangladish 5p an hour(40pence a day) for working for them, upon that they forced to work 80hours a week. If they cannot protect their cheap labour force then they pay higher price in british high street store chains. Let me know what Iran benefits from bangladish.

Moreover they don't want to be seen as anti islam hence they rush to help playing international politics that favours them.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Iman3(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2007
presido1:

If you hard followed the news well you will notice that the Spanish PM was telling Chavez to do things diplomaticaly because he called the last spanish PM a Facist. At the same time his King behaved even worst than Chavez himself. How can you tell somebody to sharrap in such an event. It shows how fullish people can be in supporting facism.

What makes Aznar a fascist any more than Chavez.Aznar was a democratically elected leader who gave up power at the end of his term.Chavez has been amending the constitution to allow himself to run for President indefinitely.A few months ago,he shut down media organisations critical of him.Did you see the demonstrations in Caracas?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by presido1: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
I-man:

What makes Aznar a fascist any more than Chavez.Aznar was a democratically elected leader who gave up power at the end of his term.Chavez has been amending the constitution to allow himself to run for President indefinitely.A few months ago,he shut down media organisations critical of him.Did you see the demonstrations in Caracas?
When did he gave up power? he was defited by the current. Check it out dude. Did you forget that Bush discused with TB on how to bomb Aljazera, whats the diff between these two guys(Bush and Chavez)and they(US Millitary) did bomb the kabul office of aljazera in 2001. Clossing is far more better than bombing a news network.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Iman3(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2007
presido1:

What the gain more than Iran is cheap labour. Do you know that Tesco,Primark and Asda(Uk and US) pay workers in bangladish 5p an hour for working for them, upon that they forced to work 80hours a week. If they cannot protect their cheap labour force then they pay higher price in british high street store chains. Let me know what Iran benefits from bangladish.

Moreover they don't want to be seen as anti islam hence they rush to help playing international politics that favours them.

The quality of the debate on this forum can be so appalling,verging on the barely literate. Tesco doesn't employ people in Bangladesh.They simply buy their products from the most cost competitive supplier.Most textile imports come from China.If Tesco doesn't buy from Bangladesh,it will simply buy from others,whether Mauritius,China or India.

The idea that aid is sent to Bangladesh because of textile manufacturers is incredibly boneheaded.Why waste money on aid when you can simply buy the same product from other nations?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Iman3(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
presido1:

When did he gave up power? he was defited by the current. Check it out dude.

Aznar didn't even run for elections.The information is one google search away shocked

Its like saying Clinton was defeated by Bush in 2000,did Clinton run for elections in 2000?If you can't get basic facts right,what do you know about more complex issues?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2007
so the aid is due to cheap labor right? gotcha

so what is Iran's gain from destabilizing Lebanon that they keep spending millions of dollars each year on Hezbollah?

Aznar left at the end of his term, that qualifies as handing over - changing the constitution to give yourself unlimited powers is not the same thing is it.

some people's minds are based in conspiracy theories all through. . .the Champions of Islam cannot help their brethren dying, unless of course, they can attack Israel at the same time wink
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2007
Big B1:

The king should be ashame of himself.

Regardless of what may be going on, I do not think it's appropriate for any king to ask a president to shut up. It is a total disrespect and should never be acceptable.

In my book, the king should apologize for his uncivilized action.

But it was perfectly appropriate for Chavez to call Aznar a fascist? I don't see you foaming in the mouth about "total disrespect" and "uncivillized action".

presido1:

What the gain more than Iran is cheap labour. Do you know that Tesco,Primark and Asda(Uk and US) pay workers in bangladish 5p an hour(40pence a day) for working for them, upon that they forced to work 80hours a week. If they cannot protect their cheap labour force then they pay higher price in british high street store chains. Let me know what Iran benefits from bangladish.

Presido, you are typical muslim. Defending the indefensible based solely on religious affiliation without any regard for hard cold facts. You claim that the US supports muslim nations like Bangladesh so as not to be seen as anti-islam . . .  but you forget that the worst form of demonstrating anti-islamic political leaning is the fact that the US actively supports Isreal both in terms of funds and military hardware . . .
How do you reconcile both FACTS?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2007
Is it not ironic and stupid that the same people that were crying about many mistakes or outright stupid remarks of Bush are here celebrating about 2 or 3 statements they consider funny or crazy?

If someone told Chavez to shut up then what Mandela said about Bush would have been a major hit but in reality we don't want to lose focus on the personalities of the leaders.

Bush, Chavez & Ahmedinejad.

Bush comes a distant last when compared to these men basically under any scenario and circumstance.

Before the thread is diverted to aid by the US make una try focus on wetin una start and stop dribbling like maradona.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by texazzpete(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2007
I-man:

The quality of the debate on this forum can be so appalling,verging on the barely literate.

I-man:

Aznar didn't even run for elections.The information is one google search away shocked

The pitiful thing being thrown up during discussions of this nature is how brainless many Nigerians have become. it's especialy shameful when you consider the fact that almost everyone here has had (or is undergoing) a tertiary education.
People seem to think that posting knee-jerk reactions without even doing some thinking about the issues is the right thing to do.

@Afam
Bush made silly comments, you guys go apeshit all over them. Ahmedinejad and Chavez make silly comments and you feel obliged to defend them?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by denex: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2007
Hugo Chavez will soon be declared as the new leader of Al Qaeda.

WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2007
texazzpete:

@Afam
Bush made silly comments, you guys go apeshit all over them. Ahmedinejad and Chavez make silly comments and you feel obliged to defend them?

It is the hypocrisy that I am bothered about.

Can you reproduce the silly statements made by Ahmedinejad and Chavez so that we will be clear on this issue before someone starts to compare them with Bush?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by mrpataki(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2007
Some people are just too stupid for redemption. Because the dollar fell, it is time for jubilation, what a shallow mind of reasoning.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by chidichris(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2007
mandela said if iraq is attacked, oil price will be 1 million per barrel so what? to avoid oil price going up, anybody can do anything he likes and get away with it?
what has mandela said in the Zimbabwe situation or does that not worth comenting on?
everybody was against the inversion of iraq yet the iran president was the first to congratulate the iraqi court over the death sentence passed on saddam. who is decieving who?
while abacha was the president of nig, he will always say, nigerians can handle their problems and we all saw abacha's 2 million march. was that not evidence enough to show how an imcumbent can influence the people's behaviour?
if you are all for real, tell me the best way to examine a country without a single anti gov media. look at nig, no matter what the situation is, we are still have the opportunity to say our minds no matter our angles of observation.
if mandela has a vail in his eye(zimbabwe issue), how good is he going to be removing other peoples' vails(iraq) or are we all saying those dying on daily bases in zimbabwe are goats or are we saying the people of zimbabwe do not deserve help.
a look at america and what many call bush's madness is a campaign against 100 years of leadership of a particular person, a life leadership position of a particular person with or without the people's consent.
abacha was out to make the world believe that nigerians wanted him to stay but in reality, were nigerians ready for his continous stay as the president? what does it take for a man to rule for at least eight years and give room for a change? we all saw obj and his gimmicks of third term agenda and that was the case of saddam winning 100% in all his elections but if we must ask, did jesus christ himself had 100% support from the people what more an ordinary human being.
no matter how good a leader is change is important as no man is perfect. people get bored easily with a particular way of life and in nigeria, we always get a sigh of relief whenever there is a change in gov and by so doing, we will surely meet our God sent leader.
clinton was good yet he left, bush is bad and he will soon leave for a different people and a different ideology.
afam, in your last two posts, i hailed u as a born again afam who has seen the light of truth but whatsoever is dragging u back to the muld will be rejected and resisted by all means.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by RichyBlacK(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2007
Chavez and Ahmadinejad are like Gold and Silver compared to George W Bush - mere Copper. grin
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2007
chidichris:

afam, in your last two posts, i hailed u as a born again afam who has seen the light of truth but whatsoever is dragging u back to the muld will be rejected and resisted by all means.

Your quote above summarizes what I hate about people like you. Hypocrisy and sycophancy.

You praise people when they seem to agree with you on an issue and condemn them when they disagree with you on an issue.

I feel like throwing up whenever I read such nonsense.

I am sure the day I agree with you that Palestinians deserve to be killed by Israeli soldiers everyday, that Bust is the most intelligent president, that OBJ is a devil or that all Arabs are not human beings is the day you will continue to your praise.

I don't need your praise, I don't need anything from you. All I demand from you is that you have respect for truth and facts, simple. And by doing so you will be doing yourself a lot of good, it is not even in my own interest but in your own interest.

Hypocrisy is bad and should be avoided.

Enough of the sycophancy please.

Truth will not kill you. Why are you afraid of it?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by rikkyjen(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
No Matter what people say, no matter the amount of protests and flag burning in the middle east and other parts of the world, the West, especially USA & the UK would always be the Fire brigade of the world.

Inspite of the anti-American protests and hated directed at the US, How many people know the US has sent Two of its ships to Bangladesh for emergency assistance and besides the millions of dollars and Goodwill clothes earmarked for this people?

Inspite of the strain on the US military in Iraq & effigy burning of American leaders in Bangladesh, i find the Yanks actions magnanimous. The same thing during the Tsunami, the US sent its USNS Mercy, a Mobile hospital ship to Indonesia at the detriment of its troops in Iraq and at the risk of the ship's crewmembersshocked shocked shocked.

Even though i hate to admit, I presume all this stuffs are the stuffs expected of the Tag "superpower" and I hope no one would start saying the 5 Permanent veto votes in the UN security council is fraudulent because being a superpower is more than giving aids to countries.

Making decisions on behalf of the rest of the world are the perks and fringe benefits these superpowers get in return for their doles of aids to Bangladesh, Indonesia et al!!! sad sad sad
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
Afam:

It is the hypocrisy that I am bothered about.

Can you reproduce the silly statements made by Ahmedinejad and Chavez so that we will be clear on this issue before someone starts to compare them with Bush?

What makes the above laughably silly is the fact that when they talk about "silly statements" of Bush all they are really talking about is grammatical errors! I wonder how that compares to Ahmedinejad and Chavez who are both notorious for making political blunders!

Just imagine if Bush had declared that Iran be driven into the sea or had refered to the ex-president of Venezuela as a fascist . . . we'd never hear the end of it . . . and this little men prance around declaring that they hate hypocrites? grin cheesy
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2007
So a president saying that most of the imports are coming from abroad should be seen as making a grammatical error?

It seems there is no end in sight for this baseless defense some of you put up here.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Iman3(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
Afam:

So a president saying that most of the imports are coming from abroad should be seen as making a grammatical error?

Mr Inverter,at worst,it is a mere tautolgy. . . .you can't compare that to,there are no gays in Iran.Iran just executed a homosexual a few days ago.

Coming to the UN to tell us about the wonders of the 12th Imam,is pure comedy
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
Afam:

Mr inverter . . . how is this a problem? Even the Americans are not making a meal out of this nonsense. Ye who have never made a grammatical blunder should cast the first stone.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2007
Mr Olodo, what is your concern on this issue? Why don't you take your confused and very equivocal positions on issues elsewhere? Are you not tired of being wrong almost all the time?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2007
Afam:

Mr Olodo, what is your concern on this issue? Why don't you take your confused and very equivocal positions on issues elsewhere? Are you not tired of being wrong almost all the time?

Where you asking urself a question there? grin
Any more Bushisms (grammatical errors) to report?
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by grafikdon: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2007
Chavez and Amedijadad. . . Amedihabab. . . Amedijihad = Two third world comedians soaked with oil and marijuana. I am sure they must be smoking because of their area boy/alaye/agamevu approach to almost every issue. . . when they are not busy 'wiping' Israel from the face of the planet, they are busy butt flogging naked chicken thieves. . .in 2007! Make we hear word jo! I am not a fan of Bush (And will never be) but these clowns running some lawless fifth world countries with zero transparency and accountability like their clueless pot-bellied (Sleeping in UN Meeting grin ) African counterparts should focus of on elevating their people. . . and achieving reasonable goals apart from purchasing koboko and bulala/bilala whatever to butt-flog naked chicken leg thieves. grin grin
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Kobojunkie: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2007
grafikdon:

Chavez and Amedijadad. . . Amedihabab. . . Amedijihad = Two third world comedians soaked with oil and marijuana. I am sure they must be smoking because of their area boy/alaye/agamevu approach to almost every issue. . . when they are not busy 'wiping' Israel from the face of the planet, they are busy butt flogging naked chicken thieves. . .in 2007! Make we hear word jo! I am not a fan of Bush (And will never be) but these clowns running some lawless fifth world countries with zero transparency and accountability like their clueless pot-bellied (Sleeping in UN Meeting grin ) African counterparts should focus of on elevating their people. . . and achieving reasonable goals apart from purchasing koboko and bulala/bilala whatever to butt-flog naked chicken leg thieves. grin grin

thank you very much for being honest.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2007
I-man:

Mr Inverter,at worst,it is a mere tautolgy. . . .you can't compare that to,there are no gays in Iran.Iran just executed a homosexual a few days ago.

Coming to the UN to tell us about the wonders of the 12th Imam,is pure comedy

Mr Scammer, this issue is not about running scams so stop comparing oranges to apples here.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by texazzpete(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2007
Afam:

Mr Scammer, this issue is not about running scams so stop comparing oranges to apples here.

Is it just me or is this troll getting more childish as the days go by?
okay, let's just humour you for once. You've called I-man a scammer several times. that in itself is a highly defamatory statement. Kindly provide proof that this guy is actually a scammer.

Concrete evidence , please
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Afam(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2007
I should provide proof that I-man/4Play is actually a scammer? I really think you are stupid.

Why don't you ask him? Must you depend on people to help you get information all the time? Are you incapable of thinking?

While you have a right to look out for a member of your gang there is a limit to the stupidity you can show here.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by denex: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2007
Hugo Chavez is currently signing a major deal which will see more than a doubling of chocolate exports from Venezuela to France, Venezuela currently has the largest refinery in the world and Chavez is striking various deals around the world including those with Iran and the USA to supply refined petroleum and you people are still finding all this comedic. Goodluck, have a good laugh.

As for the slowpoke that was praising the massive help the USA afforded Indonesia during and after the Tsunami, I think you should look at the Americans that suffered and are still suffering years after Katrina with no help. "Person wey never remove firewood from hin eye, e dey go Indonesia go commot hair from their eye". Continue to deceive yourselves. Do you even know that people were being giving mercy killings during the Hurricanes in government hospitals.

"Who no know go dey talk like say na him know pass."

Keep laughing at presidents that are going round the world lobbying for their countries' stake in world economics and politics. Let's see.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by Iman3(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
denex:

As for the slowpoke that was praising the massive help the USA afforded Indonesia during and after the Tsunami, I think you should look at the Americans that suffered and are still suffering years after Katrina with no help. "Person wey never remove firewood from hin eye, e dey go Indonesia go commot hair from their eye". Continue to deceive yourselves. Do you even know that people were being giving mercy killings during the Hurricanes in government hospitals.

"Who no know go dey talk like say na him know pass."

Keep laughing at presidents that are going round the world lobbying for their countries' stake in world economics and politics. Let's see.

See this man of unbridled imbecility,calling another slowpoke.Perhaps,you recognise a kindred spirit.Who told you some victims of Katrina have received no help ?You make up your "facts" as you go along.US approved spending for Katrina,as at 2006,stood at $122bn.Nigeria's entire budget for 2007 was $24bn for a nation of 140 million.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-08-21-katrina-costs_x.htm

You can question whether there has been adequate help but to claim that there has been no help for some beggars belief.

The irony in your defence of Chavez and your dismissal of US help for Indonesia is that Chavez does the same thing you just attacked the US for. Chavez subsidises energy bills for poor people in the US,yet his country,Venezuela,has greater social needs and deeper poverty.You failed to see the irony in that and proceeded to call someone an slowpoke.
Re: Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians by chidichris(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
afam,
the most stupid thing u have done in your lif is finding errors in Bush's speeches.
they are like pace setters.
what u call grammatical error could be termed cow boy slangs.
i wonder where u learn english, oxford or where? remember, queen's english is different from american english. i still can't stop wondering how an onitcha tax collector can ascend to the thrown of an english master to George De W. Bush, wonders will never end.

pls how many of all these so called good countries of the world have contributed to suffering nations and nations affected by natural disaster and how many of you have congratulated bush or america over their supplies of different forms of helps to nations in problems.
you are all prophets of doom and guess what, if God bless someone no one can course him. ami is blessed and envy and jealousy no go help u.

afam, everyone here except u is a scammer yet u were against oparah when it was rummoured that she said every nigerian is a fraudstar maybe the mistake was her not exempting u from the list.
so now that u are not a scammer, what are u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Late: I Wish Nzeogwu’s Coup Had Succeeded –bakare / Ghanaians Vilify TB Joshua Over Late Pres. Mills / Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.