Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Blackberry, Job Or Business: Which One Do Nigerian Youths And Graduates Prefer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blackberry, Job Or Business: Which One Do Nigerian Youths And Graduates Prefer? (842 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Starting Foodstuff Business Vs Frozen Foods Business, Which Is More Lucrative? / Among These 4 Business Which One Do U Think Is The Most Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry, Job Or Business: Which One Do Nigerian Youths And Graduates Prefer? by joyceok: 1:11am On May 25, 2012
None of you graduates is ever thinking of starting a business with at least N30K that you have used to buy yourself a blackberry that does not put money in your pocket.

I finished my NYSC three years ago and i had an expensive Nokia N90 Phone that was not putting money in my pocket,my old secondary school mate who had two shops in computer village and has only OND offered to employ me and pay me N20K every month.When he paid the first month he laughed at me and said my friend you are showing off with an expensive phone made for rich guys and you are a job seeker..He went ahead to tell me that he started with a show glass and N10K worth of goods and four years after he had his first shop.he strongly advised me to sell the nokia N90 add the N20K and start up with a show glass in his front immediately which i did and today by the Grace of God i have my own shop where i sell cell phones,laptops,networking materials,i go to china to buy my goods, i have built my own boys qtrs and i am married.
No boss is asking me to resume by 7am,get targets and close by 8pm like you job seekers want to do..
The list of richest men in LAGOS,BENIN,KANO,PHC,GHANA,UK,USA,AUSTRIA and the whole world has no salary earner or job worker on it.

read more at http://naijavoice.com/index.php?topic=6654.new#new
Re: Blackberry, Job Or Business: Which One Do Nigerian Youths And Graduates Prefer? by joyceok: 8:08pm On May 25, 2012
joyceok: None of you graduates is ever thinking of starting a business with at least N30K that you have used to buy yourself a blackberry that does not put money in your pocket.

I finished my NYSC three years ago and i had an expensive Nokia N90 Phone that was not putting money in my pocket,my old secondary school mate who had two shops in computer village and has only OND offered to employ me and pay me N20K every month.When he paid the first month he laughed at me and said my friend you are showing off with an expensive phone made for rich guys and you are a job seeker..He went ahead to tell me that he started with a show glass and N10K worth of goods and four years after he had his first shop.he strongly advised me to sell the nokia N90 add the N20K and start up with a show glass in his front immediately which i did and today by the Grace of God i have my own shop where i sell cell phones,laptops,networking materials,i go to china to buy my goods, i have built my own boys qtrs and i am married.
No boss is asking me to resume by 7am,get targets and close by 8pm like you job seekers want to do..
The list of richest men in LAGOS,BENIN,KANO,PHC,GHANA,UK,USA,AUSTRIA and the whole world has no salary earner or job worker on it.

read more at http://naijavoice.com/index.php?topic=6654.new#new

this is a question the youths in Nairaland should answer
Re: Blackberry, Job Or Business: Which One Do Nigerian Youths And Graduates Prefer? by joyceok: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Nobody wants to answer this question because our youths have misplaced prorities. They prefer to buy the latest expensive phones even in their unemployed condition than start a small business like our brothers from eastern Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Diesel (ago) Available - Just Delivered Into Storage From Vessel / Ck And Bulova Wrist Watches For Sale / Income Streams Available To Nigerians (lr/bank.a.c./ap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.