Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho (4965 Views)

Wike Inaugurates New Special Advisers (Photos) / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Poor Road Network At Iyana Ejigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by Nobody: 1:42am On May 25, 2012
Lagos – The Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola, on Thursday inaugurated a 13km network of roads in the Alimosho Local Government Area of the state.

The roads, which were rehabilitated by the government, are Shasha-Orisumbare Ejigbo, Agodo Community, Association Avenue and Old Ota Road.

Others are Rufai, Yekini, and Church Streets in Egbeda/Akowonjo area.

The governor also inspected the Igando Housing Estate, where he promised accelerated completion of the ongoing projects aimed at providing more houses for the people.

Fashola said the delivery of the projects was a demonstration of the state government`s commitment to ensuring the infrastructural development of all parts of the state.

He said the completed projects would stimulate socioeconomic activities, adding that they would ease the problems of traffic gridlock.

The governor said that the government was planning more projects in the area for the benefit of the people, urging the residents to support the government to deliver them.

“We are almost concluding the master plan that will bring the kind of malls that you have in Lekki and Ikeja to Alimosho.

“Also, we are building a new town in Iba that will have the kind of property you have in Lekki, Victoria Island. It is in your hand to take ownership of these projects by helping us.

“You will help us if you can reduce the incidence of encroachment on government’s land so that we can plan better.

“So that the investors will have the confidence that when they bring their money, the community will not worry them. This is the commitment we require of you“, he said.

He also urged the residents to pay their taxes, saying that this would empower the government to deliver more developmental projects in the state.

Earlier, Mr Obafemi Hamzat, Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, said no fewer than 600 people were employed in the projects` rehabilitation.

Hamzat said the state government would continue to pursue developmental projects that would have an impact on the lives of residents.

He urged residents to safeguard the newly completed projects, saying this would ensure they served for a long time the purpose for which they were provided. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/fashola-inaugurates-13km-road-network-in-alimosho/

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by Nobody: 1:43am On May 25, 2012
^^^^^Proud to be from Lagos! cool

We set the pace others follow - eko o ni baje o. cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by kemisuga(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2012
Fashola is working, Lagos is working.
Eko O ni baje oooh, O baje ti.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 25, 2012
My dear governor. If u wish to be president by 2015 we will comot retardeen for u with one voice. You are a jewel in yoruba land. I'm so proud of u. MR OWAMBE!!!
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by femmy2010(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2012
I reside in that local Government and can affirm to the fact that BRF has done a great job.
Eko o ni baje lai lai.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by naijamatter: 2:36pm On May 25, 2012
To those of you that will want to congratulate whoever ,the rehabilitation is not up 13km with two street light at the junction ,besides the road have been there since,they only plaster it. I live around the area,just some can of deceit work.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by pheesayor(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2012
femmy2010: I reside in that local Government and can affirm to the fact that BRF has done a great job.
Eko o ni baje lai lai.

iLike
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by Afam4eva(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
Fashola should please finish the canal that his godfather, Tinubu started and abandoned in Bammeke, Shasha.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by naijamatter: 2:57pm On May 25, 2012
idiot Igbo_hater i tic ur mother shd grind ur foolish father while ur grand mother hug transformer! bastard ...

Igbo_hater: Quote Post
naijamatter: To those of you that will want to congratulate whoever ,the rehabilitation is not up 13km with two street light at the junction ,besides the road have been there since,they only plaster it. I live around the area,just some can of deceit work.

Go down your street and look for the nearest transformer and give it a sweet hug. Stoopid hater. Bottom holes like u should be grinded and used as manure in ganja plantation. Muda 4ker
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by wqrfsddthotmai: 3:05pm On May 25, 2012
Thanks for sharing[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by abacus(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2012
naijamatter: To those of you that will want to congratulate whoever ,the rehabilitation is not up 13km with two street light at the junction ,besides the road have been there since,they only plaster it. I live around the area,just some can of deceit work.

Haters must hate... Is there any road rehabilitation on those mentioned area? Simple YES or NO
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by AJoke2: 3:09pm On May 25, 2012
Lagos is improvin,fashola is tryin.kudos to u.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by espn(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2012
Nice one fashola..nd for dos condemin gud work..u better shut up before we chase u back to ur creeks!
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by BabaEleko(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2012
[size=17pt]I'm proud to be a Lagosian. Only Fashola can fashion a way out for Nigeria. FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT 2015![/size]
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by lookmangiw(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2012
Before 2015, i believe fashola should first wrestle and take over Tinubu. So that we would be able to enjoy more.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by OAM4J: 5:25pm On May 25, 2012
Another good one!
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by stillme(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2012
afam4eva: Fashola should please finish the canal that his godfather, Tinubu started and abandoned in Bammeke, Shasha.

bammeke,shasha where in lagos? I dont think is in lagos map.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by Akby(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2012
I leave at shasha-orisumbare.... Fashola u tooooooooo much. He was here yesterday to commission it. Thumbs up!
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by lookmangiw(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=17pt]I'm proud to be a Lagosian. Only Fashola can fashion a way out for Nigeria. FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT 2015![/size]
yeah, fashola for president 2015. at least from all indications, he is better than this drunkard ijaw fisherman that is handling the nation at the moemnt.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by issyking: 8:22am On May 26, 2012
fashola for 2015
no UUUUUU Bi ko
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by texazzpete(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2012
Kai! Such effusive praise for someone just doing his job!

Nigerians...when will we ever change?!

And before anyone flames me, I know this is better than what many other Governors do...i'm just wondering when we will be ready as a populace to raise the bar.
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by PrinceAdewale1(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2012
I'm pround 2 b a lagosian,b'coz our govenor is doin well.please remeber us in camp david road isefun ayobo ipaja in alimosho LG.Eko onibaje ooo.....
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by EkoIle1: 12:10am On May 27, 2012
texazzpete: Kai! Such effusive praise for someone just doing his job!

Nigerians...when will we ever change?!

And before anyone flames me, I know this is better than what many other Governors do...i'm just wondering when we will be ready as a populace to raise the bar.

Is it against the law to praise anybody or are they forcing you to praise Fashola?
Re: Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2012
Eko Ile:

Is it against the law to praise anybody or are they forcing you to praise Fashola?

Please re-read this when you're sober and tell me if it is an intelligent contribution. I'll dismiss it for now because i've heard stories about the intoxicating effects of Alomo bitters grin

(1) (Reply)

O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell / No Going Back On Bombing Of Niger Delta Creeks-nigerian Airforce / Why Does Nigerian Politicians Cover Their Car Number Plates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.