Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This (4882 Views)

FBI FRAUDSTERS LIST!! Is It Right To Say Igbo’s Are The Greedy / You Are Not God To Say Igbo Won’t Be President- Ohanaeze Blast Amaechi / For Those That Say Igbo Land Is Landlocked/barren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by AmadiAba: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
By Emeh James Anyalekwa

UAE has more Oil than Nigeria but Oil accounts for only 5% of their GDP (Ask Google).

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

Anam­bra state community of Igbariam in Anam­bra East has the highest untapped deposit of gas in Africa based on empirical records. (Ask Google)

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil (Ask Google)

Igbo land was completely ravaged and desolate after the civil.

All Igbo investments in all parts of Nigeria taken over by other Nigerians as abandoned properties.

All positions occupied by Igbos in Civil service and private companies taken over by other Nigerians.

And every Igbo man was given N20 (20 Pounds then).

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

Biafra doesn’t need the South south oil to be great; it is in our character.

Biafrans ‘re going because the Nigerian system does not allow us to grow at our speed.

Biafra is made up by many nationalities which Igbo is only one.
Nobody will be begged or forced to stay in Biafra.

If any of the Nationalities wish to stay in Nigeria, all they simply need is to vote NO During the referendum.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not every Ijaw wants Biafra, not every Efik wants Biafra and same for all the other Nationalities. We need referendum to decide what the majority of Biafrans want.

#NoReferendumNoElection

Anyalekwa is a Special Assistant Media to Former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and Executive Director Igbere TV

Source http://igberetvnews.com/417429/niger-delta-oil-gas-biafra-emeh-james-anyalekwa/

[url]Nigeria: El-Rufai - Igbos Own 73 Percent of Abuja Land[/http://allafrica.com/stories/200705210669.html]

Kwankwaso: The land Igbo own in the north is more than the whole south-east… https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-land-igbo-north-whole-south-east-cant-go-anywhere

mods pls move to front page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1xb_rD2Hd4&t=137s

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by jen4r: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
ok....
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by SwiftNerd(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ndigbo are a SUPERIOR tribe

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by modik(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Amberon11: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
If the bolded isn't insanity then i don't know what is.

Igbo's also own 99.9% of the oil in Saudi Arabia and U.A.E and even control 100% of America, Japan, China and Canada. An Igbo man just bought Alaska too.

I blame the Niger deltans that even indulge you lots.
AmadiAba:
By Emeh James Anyalekwa

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

mods pls move to front page

17 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by mightyhazell: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmmm

Odi deep cool

1 Like

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Amberon11: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yes!

Superior in chest beating.
SwiftNerd:
Ndigbo are a SUPERIOR tribe

5 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by SwiftNerd(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Yes!

Superior in chest beating.
Not my fault that your people are miserable.

12 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Blizzy9ja: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
They will never like this, Lemme sit down here and watch those northerners and south western come here and tell me the history of my region from their hut

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=58289801][/quote]. This one is incontrovertible and way beyond your intellectual capacity right? Yeaa.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
If the bolded isn't insanity then i don't know what is.

Igbo's also own 99.9% of the oil in Saudi Arabia and U.A.E and even control 100% of America, Japan, China and Canada. An Igbo man just bought Alaska too.

I blame the Niger deltans that even indulge you lots.
Be bold and tell us where you are from let's take it up from there.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
. This one is incontrovertible and way beyond your intellectual capacity right? Yeaa.

What is incontrovertible about bare-faced lies?

No be only 70% properties for Nigeria, make una kukuma say na una get Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What is incontrovertible about bare-faced lies?

No be only 70% properties for Nigeria, make una kukuma say na una get Nigeria.
Ok is that the one paining you?

12 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Amberon11: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nah... My people are good. However it is on record that y'all are the most miserable tribe in Nigeria. Always begging Niger deltans for acceptance and crying about marginalization. Who seems miserable now?
SwiftNerd:
Not my fault that your people are miserable.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by LionDeLeo: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Ok is that the one paining you?
Lies pain me? How?

Just some comedy being played out, dazal.

But one thing for sure is that liepods and lies are like

5 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by FUNNYBONE1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
hahahaha op if any south wasterner commit suicide today we go hold u responsible o

9 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CharlotteFlair: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Lies pain me? How?

Just some comedy being played out, dazal.

But one thing for sure is that liepods and lies are like
...Apc and lie Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by SwiftNerd(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Nah... My people are good. However it is on record that y'all are the most miserable tribe in Nigeria.
Yeah, the tribe that nobody talks about, and by the RECORDS, you mean your Ogogoro joints sales book.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
70 per cent! Weldone chief! What else do you own, all the water ways and the ocean abutting Lagos. Quit notice was served on you guys, una no want secede again, now it is referendum. Never seen such collective senselessness in a whole tribe. It is definitely akpu and the cyanide therein.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dumaknesset:
70 per cent! Weldone chief! What else do you own, all the water ways and the ocean abutting Lagos. Quit notice was served on you guys, una no want secede again, now it is referendum. Never seen such collective senselessness in a whope tribe. It is definitely akpu and the cyanide therein.

dumb post.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
bonnylight003:

dumb post.
Dumber post.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by lloydtruth: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
I think the issue of biafra wanting SS oil has been overflogged.
I want biafra to come, but if the plan is to build a biafra dependent on the SS oil then let biafra don't come.
Freedom is not served on a platter, thus igbos cannot do the fighting and when freedom is achieved the so called SS will become Biafrans (let everybody answer his father's name)
The igbos are the only people that are psychologically ready for biafra, so no need including people who are not ready. Imagine achieving biafra and after two years things are not smooth yet? The street anthem would be "igbos why did you bring us out from Nigeria to suffer".
Biafra will come and biafra will be great!

11 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Amberon11: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Better than your cannibal, ritualist, drug pushing, fake drugs , baby factory , land grabbing arse.

You forgot to add that Igbos own 99% of the atmosphere and control all the oxygen in circulation. cheesy

Clowns!

SwiftNerd:
Yeah, the tribe that nobody talks about, and by the RECORDS, you mean your Ogogoro joints sales book.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
In Biafra I trust. Any ret@rded group can stay back in Nigeria, who gives a flying f*ck. I'm talking tech, ret@rds are talking oil. Abegi, Biafra should come lemme be enjoying the Biafran Premier League...The best league to be, in Africa.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by mrhowoto: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
hahahaha op if any south wasterner commit suicide today we go hold u responsible o
Hahahaha
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Amberon11: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
How is that relevant to the topic of discussion?
CharlotteFlair:
Be bold and tell us where you are from let's take it up from there.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by obyrich(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
If a Nigerian can own Gatwick Airport in UK, What stops an Igboman from .....

Time will tell
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by CltrAltDel: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
Better than your cannibal, ritualist, drug pushing, fake drugs , baby factory , land grabbing arse.

You forgot to add that Igbos own 99% of the atmosphere and control all the oxygen in circulation. cheesy

Clowns!

I promised not to laugh at Biafuros stupidity today but bros why now…. If I catch you grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

6 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by totit: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin

OP,
You would have done better by backing your claim with figures and not oral or mere words of mouth(news) grin

Anyway, weldone. I really enjoy your homemade stats,lies. Ofcourse, such news has to come from igbere TV or blogs.. grin wonder shall never end

What a beautiful compilation of lies grin

Looooove them sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by cumbak60: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Every Tom Amu/Dick and Harry will open up thread on Igbo just to gain traffic. Indi'ara.
Re: Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This by Dedetwo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=58289801][/quote]

Yari.ba try and fight a modern war for once. Please do not talk about wrestling match tagged Kiriji war.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: APC Moves To File Petition To Compel Chairman To Step Aside / Oyo: PDP Congratulates Makinde On Victory At Tribunal / Where Did The Chinese Borrow Money To Build Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.