Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71494 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
1-1 Stevie Wonder scores a beauty!! candidate for goal of the UCL already cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
And Gerrard scores another!!Can Liverpool do without Gerrard? that is the question

BTW:Una dey fight with Carlsberg?abi dem don liquidate?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
We trounced scummie without gerrard. No player is indispensible. Gerrard is very important.though.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
just wondering
where is the Carlsberg logo on the Pool's jersey?
Anyone with an answer
How did Babel miss that?
Thank God he scored the one against manure,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
Marseille is playing some scintillating stuff, I want them to score. Taiwo should've put that one away.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
and in comes Robbie Keane playing Champs league football for the 1st time in his career.
Gosh, I am so happy I ain't a Spud fan grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Cristalz(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
I really wanted this to end in a draw(nuthin personal Scousers). . .just that Marseille's played so so well. I feel bad for 'em still having to lose. grin

Good game tho. Gerrard's goal was astounding!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
Niang missed a sitter!!Marseille played well but when you have a Stevie G in your team he just brings something extra that X-Factor why is he never that good for England
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
It was a hard game. I'm glad we won. Gerrard reserves great goals like that for european nights.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Hannibal: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

Niang missed a sitter!!Marseille played well but when you have a Stevie G in your team he just brings something extra that X-Factor why is he never that good for England

Frank Lampard!!!
He is the shittiest midfielder in England as we speak but he gets to wear the 3 LIONS shirt cos he plays for Chelsea.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
I agree with you on that one and thats one of the big reasons why England has been in the international wilderness for 42 years grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Hannibal,
lampard is the shittiest midfielder in england? I'm sure u are joking on that.

A40,
how can u agree with that?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2008
@bgees
We all know Lampard only gives his best for Chelsea he is shyte whenever he puts on the three Lions jersey
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
A40,

thats up to the manager . but lampard is one the very best.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
Yes for Chelsea he is one of the very best same cannot be said for England
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by torresita(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kooldamsel(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2008
@a-40 n bgees
Im back n im proud. grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kooldamsel(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2008
Where is toshmann?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2008
What went wrong with you Scousers again? another draw at home against Stoke City albeit Gerrard had a good goal cancelled but there was little or no penetration another shocking stats 20 corners shocked and yall couldnt convert one!! Robbie Keane is starting to look like a waste-pipe as he went missing in most parts of today's game

@kooldamsel
Lol the way you keep vanishing and re-appearing cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mystikal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
keane has an excellent work rate, but I'm afraid he is not worth the money that was paid for him. He's been ineffective so far

Liverpool were denied a win vs stoke by a controversial rule out of a legitimate goal, you just wonder if it doesn;t come to haunt u at the end of the season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
Na work rate we go chop he is a striker and not a midfielder goals are the only way you can accurately judge him

They didnt really have the cutting edge to be honest their play was too one-dimensional but they should still have been able to get a goal despite Stevie G's earlier effort that was harshly disallowed they had 20 corner kicks shocked
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2008
Na work rate we go chop he is a striker and not a midfielder goals are the only way you can accurately judge him

I hope the same yardstick would be used for assesing Wayne Rooney
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2008
Although stoke city played extremely negative, d players and coach of stokes should be ashamed.
But we should broken them all the same.

Keane was never much of a goal scorer but he has a reputation for being dangerous. But i'm getting impatient with him. £20 million is a lot to spend in a lifetime.
We will return strong.

Scouse on!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 1:52am On Sep 22, 2008
Up Liverpool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 3:28am On Sep 22, 2008
@dayokanu
Of course i would use the same yardstick for Rooney i am not a Utd fan so i could care less 0 goals in 4 matches so far is piss poor even their fans are getting sick of it just go to the Scummy thread

@bgees
They are a newly promoted team and it would be rather naive to expect a clean game from them
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2008
Stoke??

Good passing, awareness, energy and spirit But we played into their hands and were too predictable with crosses to no one in particular. It was so frustrating.

however, seeing the stamford draw made it not so bad after all. Torres has been rather frustrating and keane needs to deliver pronto! I need a brick wall to bang my skull against! cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2008
@tocdee,
u got it ,we were to predictable.

Torres must continue playing just like rafa said so as to rediscover his form.
And keane keeps playing like he is scared to be in a l'pool shirt. N'gog should be given enough games to play,afterall he is already off d mark with 2 goals.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
@bgees

I'm almost sorry for N'gog, the bloke didn't do himself any favour against Aston Villa. But I feel he'd add a different dimension to our attacking threat. Keane almost seems to take up Torres' space.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kooldamsel(f): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2008
@Toshmann
You know i need a degree to survive.Was in skuul.
Liverpoollllllll rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kooldamsel(f): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2008
@A-40
Was in Great ife. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2008
2-1 against crewe alexander.
Tight game but we played well.
Y.N.W.A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2008
@koolD
Ohh good hope it wasn't too stressful

Not a convincing win tonight but still a win so its on to the battle of Merseyside and looking at Everton's home form so far yall have little or nothing to worry about

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.