Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71292 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
hi guys
am still learning about the club
what's the latest news? cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
Tonite was one of those nites when u eat without tasting ur food,walk without knowing were u goin.but at last,we won.
Let me d 1st to say-C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! to my fellow members of d red kop.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2007
he he he he he he he . . . . . . i laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I7 goals in 4 matches . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin conceeding only I goal . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

we shall never ever ever walk alone. . . .

if we ever enter 2nd round eh. . . . . . . .na for final dem go see us angry

i have spoken cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2007
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats great cheesy
Up liv.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by AJITERU: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2007
Liverpool fans should give it to Torress. The guy was marvelous all through yesterday night.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2007
liv 4-1 porto. Splendid!

After the match, I came to certain conclusions:

1. Gerrard remains the best and most important Red- 2 assists and a goal. (he achieved the same 4 days ago at Newcastle)

2. Torres is the most natural centre forward I've ever seen (And I'm serious). He's a delight to watch.

3. Crouch must stay ( He knows where the goal is)

4. Rafa's the man. (he outclasses most managers by a mile)

5. Babel has a few things to learn in terms of decision-making BUT I think at just 20 (with Lucas), he'll win the FIFA player of the year someday

6. High Tempo suits the team perfectly

7. Rotation keeps the players fresh for 90 minutes (We seem to score most goals in the last 20mins-a time when the opposition tire)-beskitas, fulham, Porto,etc

8. I'm such a happy fan. grin

ps jarzinho, thanks a lot. I'll paste more Red pics soon.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2007
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONEĀ  kiss kiss

How you'll know a great team is ability to stay course under pressure. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last night's game proves this point clearly, I agree Torres is a VERY NATURAL central forward,the 2nd goal to me was the turning point.

And the way the guy took it without attempting to get a penalty was just superb.I agree the rotation works fine & Crouch should remain.

Up Liverpool !! wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2007
Yes ,Peter Crouch must stay.Harry Kewell should also be given a new contract.
Torres is just another plus to our team. Most of our players were down psychologically during d 2nd half,but d subs gave us d spark we needed.
Thats what we want,a team of winners with a strong winning mentality.
Torres's 2nd goal was special in so many ways.an average striker would have rushd things up and eventualy missd.but he took it wit calm knowing how important d goal was to be.
In a few words,Torres is already a kop legend.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yeah Bro,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2007
liverpool 4-0 bolton

Did you see that?

21 goals in 5 successive matches, 1 conceded!

Everybody seems to be scoring presently

Torres' goal was top quality

Gerrard is my Man of the Match

You will never walk alone.

just to add a picture-

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by tocdee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2007
Here's one of torres, what a great goal he scored today

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1577068
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2007
Congratulations pple,
i hope we keep up d pace.i hope carragher is'nt injured.

Lets start discussing d man utd game.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2007
Congratulations pple,
i hope we keep up d pace.i hope carragher is'nt injured.

Lets start discussing d man utd game.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2007
Hi people,
Congarts onnthe Bolton win,
We just need to continue with the consistency.
Cheers,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
the fun has just begun . . . cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lordimpaq(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2007
bla bla bla
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by IykeD(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2007
Up Reds!, Liverpool is da club to beat.Congrats guys on the success runs so far.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2007
Reading 3:1 Liverpool

This was one of the reasons I said Benitez is essentially a tournament coach.
How can Liverpool not take 3 points from Reading & you want to win the league? Tell me how

Anyway I pray the Marseille game goes well, cos from all indications we're losing the league plot already.We're already 7 points off ,but thank God we have one game at hand.

Whats your assesment of this game,somebody should pls console me.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
@illusion2,
take heart.but what a funny and stupid way to end an unbeaten run.

i think we played fairly okay,the torres/crouch partnershp never worked. then why then did rafa keep it the same.if he was resting kuyt, why not pair babel with torres.

also why sissoko, why not lucas who is more of complete midfielder(though its too early).lucas can attack , can give great passes. why not him.

every time things like this happens, i feel like i'm like 80 yrs old.my chest feels blocked and heavy.

once again, illusion2 and other fellow red kops,take heart.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2007
You said everything bro. . . . Reading?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
Yours was better.Boro embarassed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
@A4O,
Ours was better?u guys were missing d core of ur team.even a fool knows arsenal would hav brushd aside 'boro wit fab ,hleb and co in d team.honestly,dont mind those loudmouths.i look at them celebrating.what happend?alex ferguson 's birthday or what? Arsenal,except if somethng weird happens will thrash chelsea.as for my team?i cant even vouch for them.is'nt that sick.
what a way to start a busy and decisive week.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Fadajasi(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2007
Its high time we started using kewell,and pray alonso,agger and peanant recover very soon. Liverpoolfc 4 eva
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2007
Well said.
Marseille MUST FALL!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
Fernando Torres has to be the best out n out striker in England.
What a player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is TREMENDOUSLY efficient.

Marseille 0-2 Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
What a good goal he scored. We are waiting for them on sunday.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Presido1,

This player is so under-rated and it beats me why.
What a player . . . .he is fast, strong, amazing goal sense and stealth.
Rafa Benitez is destroying him with his dud team selection . . . .this dude should be playing everytime for Liverpool.
He is top draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toba1909(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
Torres goal is superb,i think he should be fit in to the Premiership squad at all time.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by folahann(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
When liverpool spirits are up , i don't know who could stop them.
Is it not amazing they 2 goals up already
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by folahann(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
Man Utd should be expecting Fire from them
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by presido1: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
folahann:

Man Utd should be expecting Fire from them
The match is not yet over dude it can go either way. Any how it ended we use to marry them even in Ansfield. We fear no one.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jackal(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Presido1,

Tell them we have beaten Liverpool TWICE in 3 seasons with 10 MEN at Anfield.
Rafa cant just match Ferguson's tactical acumen when it comes to football.
The best they can get is a goalless draw but if they SCORE against us . . . .The HOLY TRINITY will bludgeon em to submission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.