Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71484 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2009
Honestly, if we keep playing like we have done since our slump, Villa and later Spurs will rip us apart.

we only scored after Wolves lost a man.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Bgees
I admire your honesty. . Just tell your gaffer to review our game against Villa and get him to pay attention and bring along his famous pen and jotter to take down a few notes
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by MrCrackles(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
bgees:

Honestly, if we keep playing like we have done since our slump, Villa and later Spurs will rip us apart.

Even before Ward got sent off, i saw a Liverpool goal coming. . . It was only a matter of time. . .
I do hope Liverpool cop a win against Villa. . .We need the distance with the teams below us to continue to widen. . . tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Even before Ward got sent off, i saw a Liverpool goal coming. . . It was only a matter of time. . .
I do hope Liverpool cop a win against Villa. . .We need the distance with the teams below us to continue to widen. . . tongue
Enjoy why its lasts bro. . . . . sad

bgees:

i hope our crazy gaffer stops all these win 1- lose 2 -draw 1 - win 1 again cycle. . . boys don tire , . I say sack the MTF ! smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
@illusion2,

it is down to the boys to win, lose or draw. of course I agree Rafa should also play a part with his managerial abilities. lets just hope he gets his tactics right. but , I dont think we can win tonight. for us to win, Stevie G and El Nino must have a massive game.

@A40,

we might just feel the backlash. i just hope the Arsenal defeat of Villa will mark the begining of Villa's slump. whether we can take advantage is another question entirely.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
1t half wasn't bad . . . . but we need to convert this dominance to goals!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2009
Close ! by AQ wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
You guys are some buncha road dogs mayne and thanks to the imbecilic Warnock and the clinical Torres you guys just about completed the biggest heist in the EPL this season who knows maybe this is where ish would turn around positively for y'all
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by lordbayor(m): 4:39am On Dec 30, 2009
YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2009
Thank God for that !

. . . we're really,really struggling this season,A.Villa have been our perennial whipping boys for the past 10 years. . . there's something just not quite right

A-40:

You guys are some buncha road dogs mayne and thanks to the imbecilic Warnock and the clinical Torres you guys just about completed the biggest heist in the EPL this season who knows maybe this is where ish would turn around positively for y'all
@A-40,I kinda appreciate all the attention you're giving us sha. I strongly believe you're a closet Liverpool fan ,just moving with the GONER/MANURE crowd cos of peer pressure. smiley

Come out of the closet my friend,you have friends here. . . . & remember :

[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE wink
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by RuuDie(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
C'mon Liverpool. . . . claw your way back into reckoning & banish all those yeye pretenders to their normal positions!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
Temporary happy days at Anfield, hw many games until the real Liverpool stands up? grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2009
duduspace:

Temporary happy days at Anfield, hw many games until the real Liverpool stands up? grin
F@#$%^&*(! angry angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Illusion2
A-40 a closet Scouser? Hahaha i laugh in Ancellotti. . . Your luck is at the edge of a cliff bruv so don't push it. I can stand y'all sha u guys are not as lousy as the rest
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
A-40:

@Illusion2
A-40 a closet Scouser? Hahaha i laugh in Ancellotti. . . Your luck is at the edge of a cliff bruv so don't push it. I can stand y'all sha u guys are not as lousy as the rest
Thats why you need to come to where peace reigns. . . . wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 12:05am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year Pool fans wink
May you stop walking alone cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New year SCOUSERS from Mr and Mrs Dayokanu(who posted just above me)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Happy New year SCOUSERS from Mr and Mrs Dayokanu(who posted just above me)
angry angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Look for a GERMAN Mrs dayokanu my friend angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Is she complaining or why are you crying more than the bereaved
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Is she complaining or why are you crying more than the bereaved
Well incase you haven't deciphered yet. . . its a competitive world out there tongue. , .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New year to all the Liverpool fans in the house. . . .hope this year is a great one for us all.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2010
debosky:

Happy New year to all the Liverpool fans in the house. . . .hope this year is a great one for us all.
Amen bro,thanks a million,however it can't possibly be good for us all na. . . "ti teni kan oba baje,t'elo mi o le da" (someone needs to lose for another to succeed ) tongue

I hope & pray Liverpool has a much better 2010 wink .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by FBS: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year!!! cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
Illusion or is it delusion they call you, mukina is signed sealed for me go find ennyluv
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Illusion or is it delusion they call you, mukina is signed sealed for me go find ennyluv
LWKMF

Happy New Year y'all!! hopefully y'all can break into the top 4
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
happy new year!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
Reading 1:1 Liverpool

A really disappointing game,when will our recovery begin?!

I say sack Rafa immediately !!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
dayokanu:

I wouldn't count on that if I were you. Never confuse your aspirations with reality cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by MrCrackles(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2010
Jairzinho:

Reading 1:1 Liverpool

A really disappointing game,when will our recovery begin?!

I say sack Rafa immediately !!!

Shut up, relax and stop hyperventilating. . .
No other available manager outhere will do any better
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by rasputinn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
I think Liverpool will make it back into the top four cos the spuds and shitty are just pretenders

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.