Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Covenant Christian Church's Singles Summitt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covenant Christian Church's Singles Summitt (824 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Christian Church's Singles Summitt by jaysworld(f): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2007
Hey all,how many of you was able to make the covenant christian church singles summit?, It was the bomb you'al.I recommend that the tape be gotten and listened to.
Re: Covenant Christian Church's Singles Summitt by realdemi(f): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
True, sis. I made it against odds. I was truly blessed!
Re: Covenant Christian Church's Singles Summitt by Molseye(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
I was at the summit too, I had a problem with the Audio, had to strian hears to listen, But it was great all the same,
May we all get it right with the right Partner. Amen!
Re: Covenant Christian Church's Singles Summitt by coold(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
the covenant christian centre singl summit was great. can anyone please help with the sixteen questions pator poju mentioned to help in sef discovery. will really appreciate it. thanx

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors And Paranoid Nigerians! / Is Tithing A Scam? / men wearing caps in church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.