Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? (1799 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Tolulop001(f): 9:45am On May 25, 2012
um. . . just wanted your take on this

I have a friend that has a sexy confident walk - she has always walked that way since secondary school days, and she is used to it.

She does not walk that way to attract men or anything, but she does get heads turning.

She is getting married later this year and wonders if she needs to tone it down (as her status will soon change)

What do you think?
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Tobiegal(f): 1:23pm On May 25, 2012
I think she shd continue with her sexy walk.

Haba! wots the big deal?

You already said she does not do it to attract men, so, why should she suddenly change cos her status?

Free the babe jo.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Tolulop001(f): 1:35pm On May 25, 2012
lol thats what i thought too, but you know the way these things are.

What if she gets undue attention because of it? Isn't that like looking for trouble?

And you know some guys will not relent even if they know she is married.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by ronkebp(f): 2:30pm On May 25, 2012
if that is the way she walks, how can she tone-it down again? Cat-walking has been the way i walked since i came-out of my maama's womb,[ nope] since i took interest in modelling, and i was like 5 or 6 and i used to walk like the models just for fun and it became part of me, in my secondary school days, my seniors used to punish me like hell because of the way i walked, university nko? don't even let me go there, you will here guys singing ( i love the way you're walking......) and babes would be eyeing me as if i would snatch their men, but it is something i can never change or don't even know how. Married now, and i am still cat-walking and having fun...smiley smiley.

There is nothing to tone, unless her hubby to be does not like it, even at that, she would have to learn to walk anew, or embrace yourself and love the way you are.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Tolulop001(f): 2:43pm On May 25, 2012
^^^ i get you!
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by tpia5: 5:40pm On May 25, 2012
university nko? don't even let me go there, you will here guys singing ( i love the way you're walking......)

does your name start with an O?

i heard of someone who had a song made for the way she walked, to the beat of her name.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by tpia5: 5:41pm On May 25, 2012
@ topic

by the time you drop two or so kids, the walking will change by force.

unless you're a professional model.

1 Like

Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by othenok(f): 1:03am On May 26, 2012
tpia@:
@ topic

by the time you drop two or so kids, the walking will change by force.

unless you're a professional model.

Naa, it doesn't. Been cat walking since Pry 6 n tell u what, mine hasn't changed a bit (according to childhood friends). Once its part of u its hard to change. At work while preggy, still had people complimenting me.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by tpia5: 1:04am On May 26, 2012
othenok:

Naa, it doesn't. Been cat walking since Pry 6 n tell u what, mine hasn't changed a bit (according to childhood friends). Once its part of u its hard to change. At work while preggy, still had people complimenting me.

dont worry, by the time a few people descend on your case, you'll walk like everyone else.

anyway, if you're in naija, you might be covered sha.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by ronkebp(f): 1:58am On May 26, 2012
tpia@:

does your name start with an O?

i heard of someone who had a song made for the way she walked, to the beat of her name.

OMG!!!!!! It starts with an O, but it is not me, that am sure of, which university?
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by tpia5: 2:01am On May 26, 2012
i dont think it could be you- just a funny coincidence.

OAU.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by ronkebp(f): 2:06am On May 26, 2012
Ok!!! Mine was not OAU..that was a funny coincidence.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 26, 2012
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 27, 2012
How come she is so interested in the way she walks after all these years? Looks to me she is very conscious of the way she walks and has been doing that for attention sake
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by taryour(f): 9:50am On May 27, 2012
ronkebp: if that is the way she walks, how can she tone-it down again? Cat-walking has been the way i walked since i came-out of my maama's womb,[ nope] since i took interest in modelling, and i was like 5 or 6 and i used to walk like the models just for fun and it became part of me, in my secondary school days, my seniors used to punish me like hell because of the way i walked, university nko? don't even let me go there, you will here guys singing ( i love the way you're walking......) and babes would be eyeing me as if i would snatch their men, but it is something i can never change or don't even know how. Married now, and i am still cat-walking and having fun...smiley smiley.

There is nothing to tone, unless her hubby to be does not like it, even at that, she would have to learn to walk anew, or embrace yourself and love the way you are.

ronkus baby abeg com teach me how to catwalk na,, make i use am trip my oga on my b.day jare...
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by othenok(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=tpia@]

dont worry, by the time a few people descend on your case, you'll walk like everyone else.

anyway, if you're in naija, you might be covered sha.[/quote

Abeg sis explain more?
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by tpia5: 8:52pm On May 27, 2012
^^in nigeria people might laugh it off, or just be amused, but overseas they will descend on your head.
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by ronkebp(f): 2:49pm On May 31, 2012
tpia@:
^^in nigeria people might laugh it off, or just be amused, but overseas they will descend on your head.

Actually, nobody has ever descended on my head, since i have been here ooo, unless i do not know what you mean. I just get nice compliments, majority of the times gan sef, dem no notice, even if they do, then, 'big-deal', It is is Naija you will be hearing orishirishi oro....
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by DaDewdropsNVS: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
This mayhem against married women? grin
Why do e badu belle and e jolosi peeps think married women cannot do things single people should do?
Like phock extra-maritally huh?
No common 'catwalk' is causing hemorrhoids here again?
Must everyone be an H-Ogboni-H-Okija Chrislamic HYPOPOCRITE? undecided

Say who die? cool

I do more than catwalk o! I do EVERYTHING I COULD DO AS A SINGLE 'LADY'. . . INCLUDING DATE OTHER MARRIED MEN!(of TIMBER AND CALIBER ONLY). . . The rest na for 'toto-brussssssssssshing' only! cool

You know the story. . . but the ones you do not know WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! wink
Don't you wish you could 'steal' my computer again for some 'nuddy pics'? wink
Re: Are Married Women Allowed To Catwalk? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
I taya o!

My childhood friend with 3kids and yes in Naija and married ofcourse walks and moves like a snail grin till now( turn heads everywhere we go)

...almost all my circle of friends walk in their own unique way ( crazy girls cheesy) including moi ... drives men crazy everytime cool

... that's what keeps our men run home tongue... you have to spice yourself up, hair ,good skincare regimen, mani & pedi , walk included. Don't just flip flop around the house like a bag cos you're married!

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Gay Marriage / Same Sex Marriage? / For Wives... Habits To Let Go / Help!!! My Niece Loves Tiger Battery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.