Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108686 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2012
where is Odiaero?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Xbox1: 6:37pm On May 29, 2012
unclenna: where is Odiaero?

With u here grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Xbox1: 6:41pm On May 29, 2012
I just dey vex for gold, how can it just leave me at the bus stop?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by presciainter(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2012
OMARANYA: Pin bar formed on EURUSD 1hr chart. Looking to enter a buy at the break of the pinbar candle.

Pinbars do not signify reversal all the time.

In this present EU position, it could well be a continuation of the downtrend.
I will wait and sell at the confirmation of Fib 61.8%. The downward trend is still very strong and what looks like a bullish move is a mere retracement and not reversal.It may not exceed 76% of fib retracement. JUST MY OPINION.[/size] Goodluck to all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 6:49pm On May 29, 2012
X_box: I just dey vex for gold, how can it just leave me at the bus stop?
o guy no b onl yu oh.. left to feed my HOGs only to get back to see this shyte... BAd Timing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by presciainter(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2012
Dear Omaranya,

Just to clarify my earlier post in response to your EU Pinbar on 1hr TF. I agree with you that a "temporary" long position could be considered at the breach of the Pinbar. My position remains strong on the downside and I consider any move to the upside a retracement that may not advance beyond fib level 61.8 and 76.4% respectively.
I am of the opinion that retracement from low of 1.2460 will be limited to a swing high of 1.2530/1.2547 before a move southward that may establish a Ll and downside move continues with Spanish crises taking another centre stage in the EU crises.

Good luck to all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by lawson007(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2012
^^^^^U really sound like a veteran.Good analysis.
what a pipsful day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
just waiting for Gbpchf and UJ to hit profit.
me too done close shop for today.
c ya'll tmrrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: GOLD: With market opening above R1, and the completion of 1,2,3 formation and exhaustion of 168.1% @ 1582, which double to be R3, Am having a bias for sell. TAKE SELL. SL above R3. am eyeing 1565 as TP
FXmarkets, are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2012
shooo, see groove oo. I just they enter now na im i see plenty magic. See angela forming on gu, gj, eu, uc... though its not my trading time, but make i divide gold profit into three use one part enter. Nothing spoil.
na BUY for these pair except gj. GBAM!!! uc na sell oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 29, 2012
i have an indicator that sports pin bar, its attached, if you dont know how to trade it,pls avoid
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2012
for the moving average traders, i have this ma candle indicator that removes the clusters that ma's are known for
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2012
silibaba: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

my sl still intact, only CJ and EJ are really bleeding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by presciainter(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2012
Tip on trading valid pin bars. Here is my small tip on trading valid pin bars. Each time a valid candle with different op and cl prices close above or higher than a pinbar, go long if resistant level or pivot are far or wider than 40 pips but if resistant or pivot are very close, go long at the breach of the level or levels by PA. The opposite is the case when pinbar is breached by a lower full candle. Pls note that dojis or another pinbar or an inside bar candles are not qualified as valid candles in this case. Thanks and good luck to all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by OMARANYA(f): 9:42pm On May 29, 2012
OMARANYA: Pin bar formed on EURUSD 1hr chart. Looking to enter a buy at the break of the pinbar candle.
Profit taken-20pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2012
Watch out guys just got a mail from GeNS@gtbank.com with subject ACCOUNT SUSPENSION NOTICE i smell scam oh beware its definitely not from GTB this is the link in the mail http://gtba.adlershop.com/update/ and this is what i found in the mail i couldnt screen shot d site i would have uploaded it but be careful as u go to d link u will notice dat its not verified wit verisign the imitation was bad dat a common man can fall prey tell as many as possible oh

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION NOTICE
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 8:45 AM
"GeNS@gtbank.com" <GeNS@gtbank.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

www.gtbank.com/images/gens/logo_g.gif

Dear Valued customer,

GUARANTY TRUST BANK CUSTOMER DATA UPDATE EXERCISE

As part of our continuous efforts towards providing you with excellent customer service and ensuring efficiency in
transaction processing, we request that you kindly update your records with the Bank by going to https://ebank.gtbank.com/ibank3/update/login.aspx
This update will help us to prevent any unauthorised or illegal use of our customers identity and to confirm that you are
truely the owner of the account you are operating. Failure to update your account now will lead to termination of your account and internet banking services for security reasons.

click here now for the update.

GTBank is committed to protect the identity of it's internet banking users.
Help us to serve you better. It's all about your security.

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

© 2011 Guaranty Trust Bank.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 9:57pm On May 29, 2012
@to guys who send me tools, i say thank you to you , i shall get back through your box.............may you alway harvest pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 10:01pm On May 29, 2012
hisableplc: Watch out guys just got a mail from GeNS@gtbank.com with subject ACCOUNT SUSPENSION NOTICE i smell scam oh beware its definitely not from GTB this is the link in the mail http://gtba.adlershop.com/update/ and this is what i found in the mail i couldnt screen shot d site i would have uploaded it but be careful as u go to d link u will notice dat its not verified wit verisign the imitation was bad dat a common man can fall prey tell as many as possible oh

Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Valued customer,

As part of our continuous efforts towards providing you with excellent customer service and ensuring efficiency in
transaction processing, we request that you kindly update your records with the Bank by going to https://ebank.gtbank.com/ibank3/update/login.aspx
This update will help us to prevent any unauthorised or illegal use of our customers identity and to confirm that you are
truely the owner of the account you are operating. Failure to update your account now will lead to termination of your account and internet banking services for security reasons.

WHAO THIS IS NOTHING BUT FRAUD <SHARP GUYS PICKING OUR MAILS TO TRAP US< UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM MOST OF THESE E_MAIL ADDRESSES ARE NEVER OFFICIAL< THEY ARE CREATED FOR MERE INTERACTION ON THE FORUM<SHAME ON THEM RATHER THAN WORK THEY WANT TO SCAM TRADERS GUYS BE WISE..............PLS CREATE ANOTHER E_MAIL DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OFFICIAL E_MAIL<DOGS ARE SNIFFING

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by presciainter(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2012
Omaranya, that is a wise decision there. Better keep d profit and not loose it to d market. However, the uptrend is still valid to at least 50 fib level and expect a downward trend that will complete the expansion at 1.2452. That level will be soon, may be morrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2012
hello errbady. How market? Nd wheres naijababe? @naijababe accept my skype request na. I want to send a file to u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2012
[size=21pt]THE NEW SWANFX GROUP BLOG[/size]http://www.swanfxgroup.com/blog/?p=1176
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 29, 2012
Night pippers where is the action now? Oga winnig wayz where you dey?
news release for AU coming up by 1.30 am very important. I dont trade nights just day trading, but I came pips sniffing now. From previous experience 1-3am asian market moves your thoughts people? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 29, 2012
OMARANYA(f), lari03(m); madam how market what are you trading currently?
eddyhaze(m), infofirst, lari03(m) greetings grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:00am On May 30, 2012
Sessions Liquidity: 15% › Avg Guide

Sydney 8:55am local
Tokyo 7:55am local
London 11:55pm local
There is a fx feeler such as the sessional bias and this is well developed/established by 2am.such that if the market is bullish it continues for the better part of the session with the exception of Fridays and days of news releases.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by OMARANYA(f): 1:32am On May 30, 2012
lari03: OMARANYA(f), lari03(m); madam how market what are you trading currently?
eddyhaze(m), infofirst, lari03(m) greetings grin
Nothing at the moment. Inside bar formed on USDJPY daily tf. Looking out for a breakout of the mother candle either to the upside or downside.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:21am On May 30, 2012
OMARANYA:
Nothing at the moment. Inside bar formed on USDJPY daily tf. Looking out for a breakout of the mother candle either to the upside or downside.
It looks like a harami cross from my charts and just like you said if it breaks out of the mother candle then it would be a good trade,the only problem is the range of UJ,I dont like its range and nature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:36am On May 30, 2012
Au just dropped 30+ pips due to the news release
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:23am On May 30, 2012
look for buy opportunity, look for sell opportunity. Enjoy the RANGING MARKET.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 5:35am On May 30, 2012
hisableplc: Watch out guys just got a mail from GeNS@gtbank.com with subject ACCOUNT SUSPENSION NOTICE i smell scam oh beware its definitely not from GTB this is the link in the mail http://gtba.adlershop.com/update/ and this is what i found in the mail i couldnt screen shot d site i would have uploaded it but be careful as u go to d link u will notice dat its not verified wit verisign the imitation was bad dat a common man can fall prey tell as many as possible oh

Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Valued customer,

IGNORE LIKE IGNORAMUS oh got like 5 sef SCAM toh BADT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2012
@all, X_box, pipsharvester, bassette(m), and 1 guest(s) how far.........the market is not sweet to enter for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Xbox1: 6:54am On May 30, 2012
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bassette(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2012
@WINNINGWAYZ pls send to successgift@yahoo.com...also i askd about ACMGOLD n dint get any replies..pls doz any1 av any useful info on dem.got a call frm den tellin me dey r a south african coy,i cud open an investors acct wit dem,dey av xperienced traders wit 5-10ys xperience,min dep is $250 wit zero % commission etc.i jst 1nt to knw if any1 has used dem or knw hw valid dey r..thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.