Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108719 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Donphy: 1:04pm On May 27, 2012
@dboy365 Good day sir, please I need the low risk entry course... Thanks in advance! adebayoabidoye@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2012
Donphy:
Thanks sir, please teach us price action an pivots...

Yeah, I will. and for those that contacted via email, try and follow. Its quite distracting to teach individually. Without patience, you can't trade P.A and pivot. Download this and the pivot and price action software I sent prior to this time. Catch my drift? We will all make progress In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by creategist: 1:16pm On May 27, 2012
@Frenchman2, @Unclenna, @Winningwayz, @methodman I doff my hat for all these experiences, wow! It is indeed good to share one's experience. It reminds others that they're not alone. Still waiting for best means to withdraw from an InstaForex account please. Thanks house!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2012
creategist: @Frenchman2, @Unclenna, @Winningwayz, @methodman I doff my hat for all these experiences, wow! It is indeed good to share one's experience. It reminds others that they're not alone. Still waiting for best means to withdraw from an InstaForex account please. Thanks house!
My brother, thank you. I dont use instaforex. why not log in and check deposit/withdrawal methods?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2012
Okay. Some cant really wait. Price action has different approach. Sometimes, you guys wonder how I give pinpoint signals... simple and stupid. Make sure you have your pivot software in place. We have pivotal points at support and resistance levels. When prices drift towards any of these points, am at alert. Watch out for and long bar that extends, but whose open and close is within the previous bar's height. make e tail long comot well well. if this happens on a pivotal axis, its going to turn. put your stop loss at the end of the tail and TP at the next pivotal point.
easy abi? this is forex. use 1hr and above. This case was sell, reverse for buy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Aha... we are getting there. for those following, I have been dropping some very basic and important tools. Unfortunately, the newbies we are helping hardly ask questions. Are they checking @ all? We will always drop alert signals, as intended in this thread.
Before using a system, you would want to test it in a real market situation. I have read 100s of systems so much so that it seems am holding a hammer and the market are nails I can hit anytime. Unfortunately, life is not a linear progression.
This tool am dropping will help everyone. You can go back in time and forward-test your strategy. not just backtest, which only makes sense for EA. Be inside real-time price-movement situation. After feedback, I will teach price action and pivots.

Thank you
U can be rest assured that newbies and professional r reading, keep it up, dont look back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by methodman(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2012
creategist: @Frenchman2, @Unclenna, @Winningwayz, @methodman I doff my hat for all these experiences, wow! It is indeed good to share one's experience. It reminds others that they're not alone. Still waiting for best means to withdraw from an InstaForex account please. Thanks house!
. How did you deposit ur money in the 1st place? If u deposited thru LR, be sure u'll get ur fund thru LR. But I know wire transfer takes 3-5 working days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Donphy: 2:20pm On May 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Okay. Some cant really wait. Price action has different approach. Sometimes, you guys wonder how I give pinpoint signals... simple and stupid. Make sure you have your pivot software in place. We have pivotal points at support and resistance levels. When prices drift towards any of these points, am at alert. Watch out for and long bar that extends, but whose open and close is within the previous bar's height. make e tail long comot well well. if this happens on a pivotal axis, its going to turn. put your stop loss at the end of the tail and TP at the next pivotal point.
easy abi? this is forex. use 1hr and above. This case was sell, reverse for buy.
Appreciate sir!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by OMARANYA(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=WINNINGWAYZ]Okay. Some cant really wait. Price action has different approach. Sometimes, you guys wonder how I give pinpoint signals... simple and stupid. Make sure you have your pivot software in place. We have pivotal points at support and resistance levels. When prices drift towards any of these points, am at alert. Watch out for and long bar that extends, but whose open and close is within the previous bar's height. make e tail long comot well well. if this happens on a pivotal axis, its going to turn. put your stop loss at the end of the tail and TP at the next pivotal point.
easy abi? this is forex. use 1hr and above. This case was sell, reverse for buy. [/quote
Thanks for ur efforts. U r greatly appreciated. My email addy is doris702us@yahoo.com. Kindly assist wit the material u talked abt. Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mylove007: 2:46pm On May 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Okay. Some cant really wait. Price action has different approach. Sometimes, you guys wonder how I give pinpoint signals... simple and stupid. Make sure you have your pivot software in place. We have pivotal points at support and resistance levels. When prices drift towards any of these points, am at alert. Watch out for and long bar that extends, but whose open and close is within the previous bar's height. make e tail long comot well well. if this happens on a pivotal axis, its going to turn. put your stop loss at the end of the tail and TP at the next pivotal point.

Thanks bro, you are trully appreciated. May God bless you richly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mylove007: 2:47pm On May 27, 2012

Thanks bro, you are trully appreciated. May God bless you richly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=WINNINGWAYZ]The pdf file for its procedure is larger than 200kb, more than allowed by nairaland. Guess I would have to send it via mail for those interested.
Happy pipping.

bros abeg am interested. dis is my mail.....easybak2005@gmail.com. abeg bros god bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2012
[quote author=WINNINGWAYZ]The pdf file for its procedure is larger than 200kb, more than allowed by nairaland. Guess I would have to send it via mail for those interested.
Happy pipping.

bros abeg am interested in the manual. i hav downloaded it. dis is my mail.....easybak2005@gmail.com. abeg bros god bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 4:15pm On May 27, 2012
i enjoy all reading all these experiences it only says one thing, there is light at the end of the tunnel.....
@winningways you will always win, pls include me in your mailing list......russy4life@hotmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by LaconicINC: 4:40pm On May 27, 2012
Theyjih: Different Mynds same Story.. UNeasy Lies the Head dat wears the crown.. Just to add to a list of d books recommended by @Naijababe, John Murphy's Second book Intermarket analysis(That book is Crazy) especially if u're more of a Co-relation Freak like myself.. If anyone is interested ..its free oh! Holla @ur boy
pls send it to me o! e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2012
let us see how it will go this week. But generally EU and GU may continue there downward trend this week. Analysis according to weekly chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by showus: 4:50pm On May 27, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Yeah, I will. and for those that contacted via email, try and follow. Its quite distracting to teach individually. Without patience, you can't trade P.A and pivot. Download this and the pivot and price action software I sent prior to this time. Catch my drift? We will all make progress In Jesus Name. Amen

Thanks for the valuable info. Kindly let me have the P.A. software and pivot. My mail address is shollybos@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by acca12: 5:21pm On May 27, 2012
@winningways am also interested in the PA and pivot software too. pls my mail id is zenamyinv@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by 9ja4u(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2012
Theyjih: Different Mynds same Story.. UNeasy Lies the Head dat wears the crown.. Just to add to a list of d books recommended by @Naijababe, John Murphy's Second book Intermarket analysis(That book is Crazy) especially if u're more of a Co-relation Freak like myself.. If anyone is interested ..its free oh! Holla @ur boy
Thanks for the Intermarket analysis(That book is Crazy) was able to get a copy off google, i just love correlation!!!!. Tucking in already.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2012
My last week trading review: If you have not been following us here and on our facebook page(http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert) then you are missing a lot. This is just my call what of other calls made here by the gurus in this house.

1)Sell EU @ 1.2535 and GU @ 1.5668.(10:58pm 24/05/2012 Alert Status: expired)
this alert was giving on friday and currently EU IS @ 1.2512 and GU @ 1.5658...........GU made a low of 1.5629 which is 38pips from our call while EU made a low of 1.2495 which is 40pips from our call giving us a total of 78pips from the two currency pairs.

2)Just sold EU @ 1.2582 and GU @ 1.5691.(10:16pm 23/05/2012) @all, let's take profit from this alert. Total pip for the two pairs is 80pips which is equivalent to $800 pips for 1.0 lot size.

3)This alert was released on Tuesday for Wednesday trading. Just sold EU @ 1.2679 and GU @ 1.5758.(10:35pm 22/05/2012).On that day EU made a low of 1.2543 which is 136pips from the point of our call and GU made a low of 1.5675 which is 83 pips from our point of call. The two currency pairs gave a total pips of 219pips.

4)Total pips: 78+80+219=377pips positive. If you have been following our call I believe you made at least an average of 125 - 200 pips for last week. And we believe that this week will be better by GOD'S grace

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 27, 2012
just a quick one

if you are going to use the tools dropped by winingways, pls note the following:

the tvi v2 repaints an open bar, so you must wait for the candle on which it opened to close before taking the trade.
i would recommend you take buy trades the arrows(em12) points up and the tv1 v2 is above zero and vise visa

@ WININGWAYZ, the simulator came at the right time for me as my LFH is not functioning well .tnx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by blkmum700: 6:39pm On May 27, 2012
@WINNINGWAYZ,unclenna,Naijabebe,aguiyi and others I can't remember their username from season one to season 7,am able to learn a lot from you guyz and this thread in general, and @winningways keep the good work going,we are simply following your post,we really appreciate the wonderful indicators u've been shearing with others here,I'm also interested in the manual pls send it to me at haji.musa94@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 27, 2012
@ meshpips, i left you an offline on ymgr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Kaysalas(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2012
naijababe:

Excellent idea.

Well I came across trading by accident, I had just completed my masters and was heading for what I considered the opportunity of a lifetime with the No1 company in the world. I didn't pay too much attention at the time until the person who mentioned trading to me told me of how he saw someone make £800 in 5mins. I was intrigued and this was how I decided to start trading.

I had a day job that paid more than an average salary, but trading took away all that should have been my savings cry. I bought trading signals and signed on to countless trading sites yet I still didn't turn a corner, then I gave up for about six months but the potential freedom and opportunities that trading could offer was too much to ignore; I went back to trading and didn't lose for a while but my old bad habits came back and suddenly I was losing again lipsrsealed sad
I rarely remember my wins but i remembered my losses and I learnt a whole lot from my losses than my wins as what I did wrong became obvious afterwards and i never forgot.

I went back to reading and I managed to conquer the knowledge part, the next step was my mental strength and boy was that hard, but I came across some books at the time which were purely God-sent.

I traded small stakes and learnt to put my winnings into perspective rather than let greed take over, believe me it's damn hard! One of my strategies to conquer my bad habits was to learn to meditate, I know it sounds odd but it works for me and that's all that matters grin.

Things started to improve and I became more confident and started to feel less bad about my losses as they became few and far between. I stuck at it but I also I learned lessons that I needed to learn before I became successful. To date, my losses to the market equates to ~ £90,0000, yes you read right, £90k!! But I thank God cos I make on a trade now more than what I earn in a month. Perseverance really does pay cheesy.

I am completely self taught, never attended any seminar or got lessons from anyone but I know most people can't afford to do it my way which as it's a damn expensive way.

For those interested the books that got me here are:

Meditation for dummmies - Stephen Bodian
Come into my trading room - Dr Alexander Elder
Day trading for beginners - Toni Turner
Technical analysis of the financial market - John D Murphy
Trading in the zone -Mark Douglas.
High probability trading strategies - Robert C. Miner
The richest man in babylon (not a trading book but something clicked when I read it) - George Clason

And finally Steve Nison's DVD series on candlestick charting and advanced candlestick charting.

To all the newbies and those still struggling with the mental part of trading I wish all the best, stick with it, success is round the corner cool
hello ms naijababe, i am a newbie here, and i must confess, your story is very inspiring. i have been reading thru the thread particularly this season 7, and i must say i am quite confused wit the terms being used here. i am presently reading through the tutorials on babypips.com, i hope that would give me a good foundation . i however would like you to have me as a protege. i need you to guide me step by step so i can emulate ur success. thumbs up to all the other guys in the house. u already sent you a friend request, kindly accept
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2012
Kaysalas:
hello ms naijababe, i am a newbie here, and i must confess, your story is very inspiring. i have been reading thru the thread particularly this season 7, and i must say i am quite confused wit the terms being used here. i am presently reading through the tutorials on babypips.com, i hope that would give me a good foundation . i however would like you to have me as a protege. i need you to guide me step by step so i can emulate ur success. thumbs up to all the other guys in the house. u already sent you a friend request, kindly accept
welcome sir, first thing first, Go and open a demo acount and demo trade for at least 6months.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2012
unclenna: welcome sir, first thing first, Go and open a demo acount and demo trade for at least 6months.

Bro, demo account is a waste of time because you end up learning without emotion, once you start live, you end up starting all over again.. you then start from the scratch learning to input emotion.

Learning with demo - emotion

Why not advice them to learn with something like $20 real money on a micro-account? since money is involved (their money), they wouldn't just trade because it's demo money, rather they trade because they know its real money and learning is taken seriously while their emotion also improves.

You wouldn't want to keep losing your $20, so that's likely to make them learn what discipline is all about, but knowing fully well that demo is free, you just won't take it seriously.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2012
honeric01:

Bro, demo account is a waste of time because you end up learning without emotion, once you start live, you end up starting all over again.. you then start from the scratch learning to input emotion.

Learning with demo - emotion

Why not advice them to learn with something like $20 real money on a micro-account? since money is involved (their money), they wouldn't just trade because it's demo money, rather they trade because they know its real money and learning is taken seriously while their emotion also improves.

You wouldn't want to keep losing your $20, so that's likely to make them learn what discipline is all about, but knowing fully well that demo is free, you just won't take it seriously.
I don't think this is true. Demo we help you to understand the market, learn how to place trade etc. A newbie cannot do without a demo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2012
unclenna: I don't think this is true. Demo we help you to understand the market, learn how to place trade etc. A newbie cannot do without a demo.

Then he or she goes back to learn how to trade with emotion after 6 months of learning with demo without emotion.
You can't learn these while trading demo :

How to control greed
How to control risk
MM
How not to fight the market (revenge)
Proper SL and TP
Taking responsibility for every action you take.

Last but not the least PATIENCE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2012
market has reached some significant targets around minor monthly Fib support . So, theoretically we can count on some pullback, but the problem is that there are no signs of it yet:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/sive-morten-analysis/20225-eur-usd-daily-video-may-28-2012-a.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2012
Kaysalas:

I believe Demo will only teach how to place a trade,etc, it will not teach dat psychology, why not sign up at (check page 0 of season 7 for d link), get a $5 free acct then add like 10 or 100 dollars and assume u r having $5(500 cents) + $10(1000 cents) or $100(10000 cents) and use it trade as cent acct n see ow u r able to manage this. Many have recorded recorded success in demo n they eventually blow live accts on their first day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2012
honeric01:

Then he or she goes back to learn how to trade with emotion after 6 months of learning with demo without emotion.
You can't learn these while trading demo :

How to control greed
How to control risk
MM
How not to fight the market (revenge)
Proper SL and TP
Taking responsibility for every action you take.

Last but not the least PATIENCE.
[color=#990000]I always advice newbies to start Demo with the same amount the want to start their live account. This will help them learn all those stuff. Moreover trading with emotion is the worst thing any trader can do. Unless you wrote it by mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.