Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wise Ibo Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wise Ibo Man (777 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wise Ibo Man by Phems(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2012
A young Ibo borrow $5,000 from a Bank in US.

The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of collateral for the loan, so the Ibo man handed over the keys to a new brand BMW 6 series.

The bank manager and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the Ibo man, for using an $80,000 BMW as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the BMW into the bank’s underground garage and parked it there.

Two weeks later, the Ibo man returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest, which came to $15.41.

The bank officers said: What puzzles us is, “Why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”

The Ibo man replied: “Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks, pay only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”

The bank employees watched as he pulled out of the garage, windows down, sunroof open and Oliver de Coque music blasting from his car.
Re: Wise Ibo Man by Blackbody20(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2012
This is damn funny! Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Use Calculator / When Last Were You Flogged By Your Parents ??? / Who Be Mama Chiko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.