Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Developing A Business Idea - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Developing A Business Idea (9144 Views)

A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developing A Business Idea by babymi01: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
ALL YOU NEED DO IS A LOT OF RESEARCH ON PHOTOGRAPHY AND THEN NARROW IT DOWN TO YOUR NICHE (WEDDING). I ASSURE YOU THERE ARE ALOT OF RESOURCE MATERIALS THAT CAN HELP YOU OUT. SEARCH WELL AND YOU WILL MAKE IT.

ISHOLA A.K
multipleincome4naija..com
Re: Developing A Business Idea by icemachine(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2010
Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD is a professoinalcompany which is specializing in research,design,sale and manufacture of ice making machine, which provides different kinds of ice machinery for different purposes, such as Commercial Ice Block Machine, Industrial Ice Block Machine,Commercial Cube Ice Machine, Flake Ice Machine, Tube Ice Machine,Marine Ice Machine, Small Cube Ice Machine, Diesel Generator for Ice Making Machine,etc.

High quality Best Service, Competitive price , Timely delivery is our philosophy, we are to fully cooperate on the basis of equality and mutual benefit with partners from abroad. We hope sincerely become your Chinese supplier and partner in the mechanical field.

Welcome you contact us for the details !

Email: china.machinery@live.cn

Re: Developing A Business Idea by sam5: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2010
I feel encouraged by your post and will require your advice on going into paints and related products manufacturing business.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by kennykunle(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2010
Do You Want To Learn About Small Business? And Also Tap Opportunities?
« on: Today at 11:03:43 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello forumites

do you beleive in small business? visit my site and see wat am talking ABOUT http://www.smallbiztoday..com/

open it and click on the small business to navigate you to a site where you will see list of site with opportunity you can tap from.
Goodluck!
Re: Developing A Business Idea by suresucces: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2010
I would say the most frequently asked question from beginners about Opening their own business is "What should I sell?" I then proceed to ask them, "What interests and hobbies do you have?" Most don't know how to answer that question because they cannot possibly envision how their own interests and hobbies could be turned into a business. After a long silence I then ask, "Why do you want to start your own business? The beginner will immediately answer, To make money.

I am sure that I would have give the same answers back in 2004 when I started my home based business but the purpose of this report is to educate you in order to save you the loss of time and testing I had to endure. The best way to find a unique product or service that will make you money is to first know what you are passionate about. brain stone yourself for an ideas. A business can be started from anything you can imagine. All you have to do is find something you are interested in doing or selling (not how much money you will make.) Make sure the product you choose is something you believe in and are excited about. If not, you will abandon the business in the early stages when you are making common mistakes in marketing. You simply will lose steam with a product you have no interest in personally.

Now, try to know your target audience, that is people that would be interested in your product. For instance, if you decide to publish a catch fish book, you know your market will be people interesting in catching fish. The next, and very important step, is to advertise. Start with small
classified ads in a variety of publications. Choose publications that are advertising the same type of item you wish to sell. Don't just place an advertisement in a magazine or newspaper because the rates are low. If the item you are trying to sell is not relational to the publication's theme, readers will skip over your ad and you will be wasting money.

Starting a home based business to make some extra money at home or in your space time is as simple as falling off a log. The trick is to find a product or service that YOU enjoy. You won't become a millionaire overnight Instead, you need to allow yourself a little time in order to show a profit. So please don't base the product your business will sell based on how much money you'll make. Lastly i would say that there millions of poeple who interested in what you are also interested in. for more info on this topic visit www.hotbizidea..com
Re: Developing A Business Idea by abipaul: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2010
You must do your survey and research thoroughly to be successful. You can achieve this by going to those who are in that business of your interest. http:///j2ce8
Re: Developing A Business Idea by YOMISAP: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
Dear Professionals,

On march 2010, the Nigerian house of senate approved Business Analysis into the main stream of professional body and also approved to use the designated word "Chattered". This approval presents an opportunity to the interested and qualified Nigerians to augment their professional portfolio with internationally recognized Business Analysis certification.

Business Analysts are required in every organization as they provide tremendous value to the growth and continuity of the Business. With a Business Analysis Expert, an organization is well positioned even in the face of fiece competition. A Business Analyst review the business scope, strategy and future goal and reccomend the best strategy to initiate for the ultimate realization of the organizational objectives.

Business Analysts are in high demand and their value is never under-estimated across the continent.

In lieu of the above, Abaster Consulting and Training Ltd, a subsidiary of Abaster Consulting firm Canada has been approved by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) to offer Business Analysis program in Nigeria . IIBA is the body that regulates Business Analysis in the world.
For more information please send us an email at info@abasterconsulting.com.

Our SAP Training cut across all modules!!! Thanks
Re: Developing A Business Idea by Ltrust(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Exporting of locally produced agricultural products like cashew, charcoal, chillipepper, gemstone,palmoil and many more is a thriving business I will recommend to anyone who can afford the start-up capital for procurement. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits & valuable Information to succeed/07033097160.Goodbye.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by ayo84(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2010
developing a successful business idea,well anyone can developa winning idea, but developing an idea that suits your present state of affairs is another thing.
lets say you have just 100,000 and you want a successful business idea,on utilising that money on making money.

you have to come up with an ide that you are passionate about or you know something about ,and look for something that will fulfill a need.once you get these things right , you are on the right path
Re: Developing A Business Idea by infomater: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2010
nice thing, one of the best in nairaland.go to forum and drop this topic and u will get an asw;and there will help you ouit,tis are site where you can do that,

www.nairaland .com
www.facebook.com

if you care for more
send an email to paulakwana@yahoo.com
Re: Developing A Business Idea by infomater: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2010
nice thing, one of the best in nairaland.go to forum and drop this topic and u will get an asw;and there will help you ouit,tis are site where you can do that,

www.nairaland .com
www.facebook.com

if you care for more
send an email to paulakwana@yahoo.com
Re: Developing A Business Idea by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2010
Advertising Creates Competitive Advantage Positioning The Product In Such A Way That People Wants To Buy It!

For cheap classified advert for business opportunities, services, personal ads, cars, schools, electronics, real estate & properties, job vacancies and much more; find what you are looking for or place your own business advert today in an advertisement tabloid tagged: AD BOOSTER. For as low as #2,000
per each advert box. The distribution is free!

Why waiting! Call Sam on 08133053191, 08061694650 or 08028436590, or email: adbooster09@yahoo.com, adbooster09@gmail.com

Remember; nobody will hear about it when you dont talk about it. AD BOOSTER, meeting marketing objectives!
Re: Developing A Business Idea by CConcept1: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2010
C. Concept (Dubai, UAE)
( A Division of Master Biggs Trading LLC. Dubai)

C. Concept is an Advertising, Printing & Gift Items Suppling company, established in 2008 and has grown steadily in business and print capacity ever since. We work towards quality assurance to gain customer satisfaction. Quality control is practised at every stage of production including shipment to the final destination, instilling awareness of quality among all members.

Our Services: Creative Designing, Offset Printing Jobs, Catalogue, Stickers & Labels, Brochures & Magazines, T-Shirts & Caps, All Gift Items, & Wedding Cards.

C. Concept helps customers to get their Gift Items in bulk at cheaper rates here in Dubai, then print on it and send it to the final destination without any stress.

For Enquiries Please contact:
Tel: +971 55 336 5164
Mobile: +971 50 959 1546
Email: shagrykreative@yahoo.com
Re: Developing A Business Idea by jerry0(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2010
This is a nice post ,

Developing business idea is quite easy, kindly imagine we have 15million people in lagos, imagine selling goods cost #1 to 15 million people per day, it means you will earn 15 million naira per day, you get the idea, remember time is need for growth, Selah!
Re: Developing A Business Idea by feflo: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
BRAND NEW HP COMPAQ 615 (still in a compaq branded carton)
3gb RAM, 320gb HDD, AMD DUAL CORE
2.13ghz, webcam, bluetooth, windows 7
All these for just 100k

call femi on 08023662352 or 08139735149
Re: Developing A Business Idea by swiftycool(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2010
Excellent insight from all u guys, am amazed that we got such brains on Nland, yet many are unaware. I intend to start a sandcrete block /paving stones manufacture business in Naija next year to the best standard laid by NIS. Ive done much research and analyses so far but i need as much advice and info about my target consumers, best marketing techniques, best areas in Naija to focus and establish, partnership links with haulage and associated businesses n suppliers etc. Am in the building design & construction profession and yes am passionate about it. Please i need your advice, notes, criticisms, anything to help me see clearer and make the right decisions. Thanx
Re: Developing A Business Idea by alanwhite: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
i need somebody that can tell me what to invest my money on. i will appreciate a good reply.
You can call me on 08035752596.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by heroarams(m): 2:21am On Aug 14, 2010
Just a few titbits |
Everything you do in excess is a pointer to where your money lies.
Whatever help you enjoy giving is money waiting for you
People pay for quality and excellence
People will pay for things that are fantastically packaged.
Whatever business idea you have find a smaller version of it and start immediately.
Thanks
Re: Developing A Business Idea by kelvintips: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nice post, I really enjoy it, just keep it up. cool
Re: Developing A Business Idea by Princebest(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
I really like this trend. You can visit www.libertyreservetricks..com for free tips on how to make serious money (atleast #100,000-500,000 monthly)
with your entreprenueral skills,
Re: Developing A Business Idea by jeemac(m): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2010
Nice! Your idea is very interesting.Yes, one needs to build on his strengths, surmount his weaknesses and cut his cloth to meet his main limitations.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by kool05(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2010
I love this thread. Its very useful.

Secret of Great Achievers
Re: Developing A Business Idea by Djswaggz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
OP. . . God bless you! U jump started my brain again!
Re: Developing A Business Idea by Bentola: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
2ceSharp,
Thanks for all your inputs into the business world. Do you think a Block moulding business can have its way in Nigeria? I have completed a newly engineered Colour Blocks and bricks machine, which given a good bricklayer, will not require painting after building completion. The colour the block/brick has is maintained forever. Like the burnt/red bricks, but then you can choose your colour before moulding. The colours are then computer generated to make it rythm throughout production. It is therefore, expected to be premium product.
Give advice. Thanks again.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by Bentola: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
2ceSharp,
Thanks for all your inputs into the business world. Do you think a Block moulding business can have its way in Nigeria? I have completed a newly engineered Colour Blocks and bricks machine, which given a good bricklayer, will not require painting after building completion. The colour the block/brick has is maintained forever. Like the burnt/red bricks, but then you can choose your colour before moulding. The colours are then computer generated to make it rythm throughout production. It is therefore, expected to be premium product.
Give advice. Thanks again.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by JesusloveU: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2010
Goodday 2CESHARP,am very impressed by your nice business ideals.I love a provision food business and i have enough capital for setting up the business.My questions are(1)where's the best location to set up this business in Lagos?(2)where are my target market? and (3)how do i attract more customers to my shop?
Thank you brother and i await for your candid advice.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by nino213(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2010
I luv ur thread but I must disagree with u.I support borrowing with viable business ideas.the company I work for is currently managing and restructuring a major transport company in nigeria which has 163 buses with 96 of them on the road.they make grossly N5million daily when they ought to make an average gross return of N16million daily. the company's assets is worth over N30billion.
the point here is that if we know the operations and logistics procedure of our business we can apply 4 loans 4rm banks like the bank or industry, BOI, with the company's assets as collateral.
we need to learn how to package and manage our business on a daily basis.
Re: Developing A Business Idea by market4mon(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
This is very interesting topic,Infact business idea is the key to success,If you dont have it,you cannot establish anything.Thank God this days people have made everthing possible you wont believe that over 2000 business plan has alredy been prepared.I mean any kind of business idea you want is there, just for you to choose which one you like and go ahead with it. Infact i never seen such before until i got this info. You dont even need to think ,it has already been thinked.

Good luck
Gabriel
makert4money4@yahoo.com
Re: Developing A Business Idea by July21(f): 4:21am On Oct 22, 2010
A lot of people think, that idea is the most important think to make business successful. But it is not,
There are thousands of businesses with nice and unique ideas, but with zero of success?
Why? Because hard working is also necessary and some knowledge in specific area.

Anyway, my advice is the only one: if you are willing to start your own business, think about ideas who requires small money investment. For example all manufacturing businesses requires a lot of money. And big part of services related ones (especially IT related business models) requires small investment. If you be unsuccessful, you will not loose a lot,
Re: Developing A Business Idea by 2ceSharp(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Been away for quite a while.

Volume of work increased and i barely had time to do other things.

But i'm back.

And i've got something better this time,

Would you like to own your own business while still working a regular 8 to 5pm job?

Would you like the comfort of knowing that if anything happens in your industry/company and you're laid off, there's something you can fall on till you get something better?

Dont go too far. Stay hooked to this blog and we'll be discussing these and more from today on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ / Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2014 / Where Can I Get Brown Custom Paper Bags & Custom Serviettes For A Food Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.