Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread (28479 Views)

Serena Defeats Sharapova To Win French Open Title / Tennis: Roland Garros 2010 / Talking Tennis: Roland Garros Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
Like I said, we go fight, where is Masha on that list abi three time GS winners are no longer aknowledged. just you know, the French open will complete her career slam.

Sorry, my bad forgot the Kuz-Safina in 09.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
Santino1: Like I said, we go fight, where is Masha on that list abi three time GS winners are no longer aknowledged. just you know, the French open will complete her career slam.

Sorry, my bad forgot the Kuz-Safina in 09.

hahahahahah we no fit fight grin grin but thats just the truth , imagine you want her on the list of players with atleast 6 grandslams each , olympic gold medals etc . That is why i keep saying it , let her win atleast 6 grandslams then we label her as a great champion , for now she is still a good player not yet among the great . i know all she's after now is the french open to complete her slam ,if that doesnt happen now that she's playing well , she should just forget it .
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Wisdytech(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2012
IM GONNA WIN THE FRENCH OPEN!
Dj wisdytech
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2012
akko: Rafal ndal u will win 2012 roland garros i am supporting u i belive in you may God help u in jesus name
Amen.
(Essangiee).

am wiv u bro!
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2012
murtalaa: who are these moderators for god's sake? other more important topics are begging to be on the frontpage, please. There is a thread for NNPC/DPR job seekers whose recruitment hangs on the balance despite being kept on edge for two years. Such are the kind of topics you expect to see on the frontpage not this kind of trash posted by whiteman wannabes. Who gives a shiit about french open this side of the globe.

I knw if i ask u about ur best club, arzenal?man.u? Real madrwid, barka, wil be ur choices,so if we've acceptd thz, then learn to deal wiv it.

ALL THA SAME NADAL FOR LIFE
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2012
fredoooooo: berdych and wawrinka laboured to win in 5 sets , tsonga goes through , verdasco knocked out
sharapova and sam stosur both won in staraight sets , kuznetsova beat radwanska ,ana ivanovic crashes out

me knew radwanska walai no go reach that finalz ting.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2012
fredoooooo: berdych and wawrinka laboured to win in 5 sets , tsonga goes through , verdasco knocked out
sharapova and sam stosur both won in staraight sets , kuznetsova beat radwanska ,ana ivanovic crashes out

rush2mac: Nadal,my hero.After u na u,after u na u again

Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Lisa1: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2012
fredoooooo:

hahahahahah we no fit fight grin grin but thats just the truth , imagine you want her on the list of players with atleast 6 grandslams each , olympic gold medals etc . That is why i keep saying it , let her win atleast 6 grandslams then we label her as a great champion , for now she is still a good player not yet among the great . i know all she's after now is the french open to complete her slam ,if that doesnt happen now that she's playing well , she should just forget it .
If you think it's that easy to win a GS, guess you should ask Jelena Jankovic, Dinara Safina, Caroline Wozniacki etc (despite all being former Numero uno). come on Masha won Wimby when she was just 17.

Don't worry, despite the fact that the red dirt is not her favourite surface, I'm betting on her to disappoint you..you'll see.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by mystikal(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1:

Me and you go soon fight...why hate Masha, she's so constitent abeg (plus her sexy grunts)..I hate all these ''one slam wonders'', before you say jack, they go into oblivion...Svetslana Kuznetsova, Ana Ivanovic, Francesca Schiavone, Li Na just to mention a few...Petra and Vika should win another slam, then I'll take them serious..

I see Vika winning Dominica in three
leave that chic outta your gist o. Li just won her first Grand slam this year, she no be one slam wonder yet. #teamli

Sharapova don try na.

Dem curse Wozniacki sha.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2012
Sara Errani knocked out Svetslana Kuznetsova...

@fredooo...I hope you still don't think Svets is the ''most underrated'' player?
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2012
mystikal:
leave that chic outta your gist o. Li just won her first Grand slam this year, she no be one slam wonder yet. #teamli

Sharapova don try na.

Dem curse Wozniacki sha.

I assume you are still living in 2011
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
A. Kerber beats P. Martic

up next on Phillipe Chartrier: Nole-Seppi
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1: Sara Errani knocked out Svetslana Kuznetsova...

@fredooo...I hope you still don't think Svets is the ''most underrated'' player?

svet is underrated i keep saying it .... loosing to sara at her age doesnt prove otherwise , mind you the greatest tennis player of this era was knocked out in the 1st round .
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1:
If you think it's that easy to win a GS, guess you should ask Jelena Jankovic, Dinara Safina, Caroline Wozniacki etc (despite all being former Numero uno). come on Masha won Wimby when she was just 17.

Don't worry, despite the fact that the red dirt is not her favourite surface, I'm betting on her to disappoint you..you'll see.

i never think its easy to win a slam or not , but the fact still remain that sharapova is overrated .you cant put a 3 slam winner in a class of 6 or more slam winners.
winning wimbledon at 17 does not make one to be a great player .serena won her first grandslams at 18 too so , enough of all these . SHARAPOVA is a good player not a great player
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1: A. Kerber beats P. Martic

up next on Phillipe Chartrier: Nole-Seppi

seppi took the 1st set , azarenka lost the 1st set too .............. if vika can cross this hurdle , sharapova is in trouble grin grin grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
Seppi is giving himself a lot of opportunity against Novak. I am not happy with Novak's physical status in this match. His footing has been poor.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
what has age got to do with anything....Kim won slams at her age (even older)...

Dominica Cibulkova and Andreas Seppi won the first set against the number ones...I hope they both up their game, for their own sake atleast
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
femzy: Seppi is giving himself a lot of opportunity against Novak. I am not happy with Novak's physical status in this match. His footing has been poor.

thought I was the only one worried...he's been more than poor today
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by Santino1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
fredoooooo:

seppi took the 1st set , azarenka lost the 1st set too .............. if vika can cross this hurdle , sharapova is in trouble grin grin grin

yeah, if she can, Dominica is killing her bro
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
I know he ll win but I wondered how he sold his rhythm that easily. You have to give Seppi thumbs up cos he gave some sizzling rallies too.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1:

I am sorry I dont watch women's tennis no more.
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1:

she always find it difficult against dominica , even on vikas surface grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Santino1:

thought I was the only one worried...he's been more than poor today

poor yes , but expect the unexpected soon , he's going to win this game
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ohhhh Novakkkkk y y y y?
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Imagine No 1 vs No 22
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Seppi is serving strong and switching his backhand well
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by femzy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ohhh I can breathe now @ least grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
nole break back , sit back and enjoy tennis grin grin grin grin
Re: Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread by fredoooooo: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
femzy: Ohhh I can breathe now @ least grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! / John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.