Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How To Know If It Is True Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If It Is True Love (882 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If It Is True Love by Lafemme1: 3:33am On May 26, 2012
Dear Nlers, I need your advice, please. I have a guy that we are planning to get married soon. Both of us have good jobs, though people speculate I earn high salary by nature of my workplace. Recently, I noticed that during our discussions,the guy always wants to know "how much" whenever money issue is mentioned. Few days ago, he jokingly told me that he's intimidated already about me. Right now, am confused about going ahead with the relationship because I really want to settle down with a man who loves me for who I am than what I am.
Please, your advice, suggestions etc are welcomed.
Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by Tgirl4real(f): 4:56am On May 26, 2012
Hmmm... I will suggest you give it a lil more tym. Time will tell if u two will work out. Please n please don't rush into marrying him.

Cheers!
Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by Johndoe100(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2012
La femme: Dear Nlers, I need your advice, please. I have a guy that we are planning to get married soon. Both of us have good jobs, though people speculate I earn high salary by nature of my workplace. Recently, I noticed that during our discussions,the guy always wants to know "how much" whenever money issue is mentioned. Few days ago, he jokingly told me that he's intimidated already about me. Right now, am confused about going ahead with the relationship because I really want to settle down with a man who loves me for who I am than what I am.
Please, your advice, suggestions etc are welcomed.

I suggest you forget the guy. He sounds young. Women like you need older men who will love you for yourself and not what you have. Trust me it's not your money they want.
Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by moremi2008(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2012
Please remove to the Romance section please!
Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2012
Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by Lafemme1: 9:51am On May 26, 2012
@ Tgirl4real, Johndoe100- Thanks for your advice.
@ chaircover - he asked about my earnings and the cost of every item I bought.
Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by Nobody: 10:02am On May 26, 2012

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If It Is True Love by Nobody: 10:44am On May 26, 2012
chaircover: If you are getting married soon, then I would have thought that by now you should both know how much the other is earning.
Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? / Does age really matters in marriage? / My Gate Crash Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.