Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua (19541 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee / Zimbabwe Vice President Removed From Key Post After Plot To Assassinate Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by tonmandy(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2012
moderattor: he prophesied judas' death, he prophesied his own death.
He prophesied peter's death.
Virtually all the prophets prophesied about people's death or nation's extinction, massacre and famine.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Luckygurl(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2012
By their fruits ye shall know them
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by bknight: 4:40pm On May 26, 2012
Religion has enslaved many from time immemorial. Sadly, many will have to be enslaved. Don't ask me why undecided
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Lisa1: 4:53pm On May 26, 2012
IGNORAMUS.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by asudan: 5:31pm On May 26, 2012
yes there was prophet made a declaration about a king that he was going to die
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Mitkelz(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead
. Dude ur still living in.d past upgrade ....
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Delafruita(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead
i hate ignorant people feigning intelligence.who went to tell hezekiahhh he will die?who told ahab he will die in battle?who told zedekiah he will rot?ignoramus
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Delafruita(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2012
i hate ignorant people feigning intelligence.who went to tell hezekiah he will die?who told ahab he will die in battle?who told zedekiah he will rot?ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Delafruita(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2012
SSaemoenl: [size=25pt]Can TB Joshua Holds An Open Crusade?[/size]
Dear Seun,please start requesting proficiency in english language as a prerequisite for registration on nairaland.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by mrdba: 6:40pm On May 26, 2012
abeg free this man jare angry shocked shocked undecided
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by hamsky: 6:43pm On May 26, 2012
[size=30pt]I prophesize that TB Joshua will die in two weeks time.[/size] grin shocked
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by megapriest(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2012
ogugua88: The Zimbabwe man make sense. TB Joshua is the new octopus Paul, predicting football matches.
Jezebel u better mind ur speech.how dare u talk to a MOG like dat..u really need deliverance 2gether wt ur Aristole frm zimbabwe.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by SisBrenda(f): 7:24pm On May 26, 2012

Eer oga which bible are you reading? Ever heard of one mmh lil Prophet called Isiah? He spoke to one Hezekiah twice concerning his death. Oh and let's not forget lil old Micaiah in 2 Chronicles 18 u can read the whole chapter so u don't miss where the author calls him a "prophet".
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by moderattor: 8:01pm On May 26, 2012
hamsky: [size=30pt]I prophesize that TB Joshua will die in two weeks time.[/size] grin shocked
Dude the last person that tried this stunt died before the time elapsed smiley

http://watchingtbjoshua./2012/01/12/war-in-the-church-many-against-tb-joshua-part-1/
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by xJaysonx(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2012
What about the tb joshua documentary that a lady and a man said he was a fake prophet? That d lady said she has sucked his manhood and all. . .thought that should have exposed him totally?
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Topinson4all(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2012
Dear OP,
Where in the article was 'TB JOSHUA' mentioned? We Nigerians should stop disgracing ourselves!
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Topinson4all(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2012
x Jayson x: What about the tb joshua documentary that a lady and a man said he was a fake prophet? That d lady said she has sucked his manhood and all. . .thought that should have exposed him totally?
And do you have a copy of the documentary? We should be careful of wat we write/say/spread. . . Smh
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by DePriest2(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2012
The people criticizing TBJ are they born-again Christians,do they have discernment-gift or satan is just speaking through them. Well, I can't tell who TBJ is becos God didn't show/tell me any thing about him and I'm not praying for God to show either. But the issue of bringing a prophet or non-prophet here and start criticizing him is not comfortable especially we that bear that name Christian.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by MichaelAvede: 9:04pm On May 26, 2012
Dis is T.B Joshua and zimbabwe pls let us mind our comment is an advice. I nor go talk 2much.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by andyanders: 9:17pm On May 26, 2012
Prophet T. B. Joshua is above whatever negative people think about him.He is from God and anything that is alive must face criticism. So, Zimbabwe's or whatever or whoever they are can run their wide mouths like maggot,he T.B. Joshua is at the right hand of God. The other day,it was Cameron and now Zimbabwe.

God will continue with his blessings of His prophet and he will continue to carry the prophecy of who sent him, God Almighty.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Francex(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2012
I dnt care abt tb Joshua or wateva he calls himself ...buh it's high time Mugabe stepped
down
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by greall1: 10:02pm On May 26, 2012
Why dis man again. He predict munich wil score first half nofin like that.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Bastiger(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2012
Mek zimbabweans go hug transformer,how many years has mugabe been in power?will he live 4eva?nonsense,misplaced aggression
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by tonididdy(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2012
ZUBY77: I have always said that TBJ is a scammer. People will soon know why i said that. Prophet my foot. As a matter of fact, anyone who tells you he or she can see the future while raking millions in the process is a big thief.
if all pastors in nigeria were as generous as tbj then nobody will depend on the govt...the man gives extravagantly to the poor,blind,muslims...so rephrase your statement about him raking millions cos he gives back to the needy
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by EPOMA(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2012
I can remember Jesus talked about his death in the bible
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 1:35am On May 27, 2012
Gaiden k: Tb joshuas critics will soon go on extint.
Like the letter "C", right?! :/
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 1:43am On May 27, 2012
kingoflag: Like the letter "C", right?! :/
geez ur real smart.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by moshoodn(m): 1:52am On May 27, 2012
ogugua88:

What of football matches and Nollywood actors?
NO commercial football and nollywood in that era!!!
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by moshoodn(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2012
damilola15: I'm not a fan of TB. But I feel people in Zimbabwe don't like him because they thought that prophesy about a dying president was directed at Mugabe.
the ailing presido is gonna die someday anyway
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 3:28am On May 27, 2012
moshoodn: NO commercial football and nollywood in that era!!!

But if they were, Jesus would have predicted them too right?
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 3:35am On May 27, 2012
megapriest: Jezebel u better mind ur speech.how dare u talk to a MOG like dat..u really need deliverance 2gether wt ur Aristole frm zimbabwe

And how dare you call a daughter of God such a name. Do you know whom else were men of God? The Ku Klux Klan, slave owners, bishops and priests who handle children as young as two. It's 2012. You must realize, very soon, that people use God for personal gain. The men of God Nigerians donate so much time and money to are driving yellow Hummers, have millions in various accounts, and are starting their own airlines. Have you asked yourself why that is so? Ask Tuberculosis Joshua to predict BH's next move, predict GEJ's next outrageous scam subsidy removal, something wey concern us. Anyone can predict Chelsea's win, or that a cancerous Nollywood actor will die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Did Buhari Really Refuse To Vote For Peter Onu In 1985? / We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.