Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua (19555 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee / Zimbabwe Vice President Removed From Key Post After Plot To Assassinate Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by jookco(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2012
HARARE- Vice President Joice Mujuru indirectly attacked Nigerian prophet TB Joshua, telling a National Day of Prayer gathering at the Zimbabwe Grounds in Harare that Zimbabweans should be wary of fake prophets who are turning churches into money-making ventures.

Mujuru who was the acting President while Mugabe was away, said local religious groups should not allow foreign pastors and political leaders to dictate the way they should worship. Her audience consisted of thousands of indigenous Apostolic and Zion church members.

“Our churches have come of age and we are people who know what we want on national events. We should not allow foreigners to tell us what to do. I was happy to hear that you conducted today’s event without any interference. People should be on the lookout for fake prophets.

“In Zimbabwean churches, I have never heard people celebrating someone’s death or illness. True Christians assist people by praying for ailments not expressing happiness about it.” Mujuru was referring to TB Joshua’s February 2012 prophecy that an African leader would die within 60 days.

Although TB Joshua did not specify the location, Zimbabwe was abuzz with speculation given Mugabe’s ailing health and frequent trips to Singapore for treatment. It eventually came to pass that the Malawian president Bingu wa Mutharika died of a heart attack, not long after the prophecy.

But TB Joshua has since made another prophecy that another old African president will fall critically ill and be hospitalised. These prophecies are not going down well with ZANU PF given Mugabe’s health and surrounding speculation.

Over two weeks ago pro-ZANU PF church leaders were wheeled out by the state media to make claims that TB Joshua was not welcome in the country and that his teachings were allegedly “judgmental, partisan and unorthodox.”

A week after that a senior police officer labelled him a ‘false prophet’ that people needed to be aware of. Officers at the Police General Headquarters in Harare were shown a video that allegedly exposes TB Joshua as a womaniser and sorcerer.”

Next to attack TB Joshua was the excommunicated Anglican Bishop Nolbert Kunonga. The man who forcibly grabbed Anglican Church property and used police and ZANU PF militia to violently target parishioners not loyal to him claimed TB Joshua’s prophecies were driven by Satanism and were “diabolic.”

http://www.izimbabwe.co.zw/news/local/item/15796-zimbabwe-vice-president-attacks-tb-joshua.html
www.africagist.com
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Havilah93(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2012
sad sad sad
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 26, 2012
Tb joshuas critics will soon go on extint,ur hating crusades will outlive u, let GOD BE GOD and all of u lying hypocrites.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by phadat(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2012
So ? Its their cup of tea like believe if you like don't .Salvation its personal

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by ebamma(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2012
jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by donpeluchi(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2012
And tb joshua makes the front page again.SMH
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by slimming: 2:12pm On May 26, 2012
This T.B Joshua is always found on the criticized side.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Gorgeousmicho79(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2012
He prophesied wat he saw so why are they complaining. Abi He used rope drag dem.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by rbnnonso(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2012
iam one of those never in tb joshua prophecy nd am happy for the vice president attack
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by johnstar(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2012
undecided undecided dis man again
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by prinxard(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2012
he neva saw,seen, anythin!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Dipwater(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2012
When are nigerians going to stop disgracing themselves outside.I ave heard enuff and am sick and tired of all this rubbisH I hear evriday about nigerians.and some very slow poke wuld even step out to defend him as their man of God na wa o.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2012
I have always said that TBJ is a scammer. People will soon know why i said that. Prophet my foot.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
I have always said that TBJ is a scammer. People will soon know why i said that. Prophet my foot. As a matter of fact, anyone who tells you he or she can see the future while raking millions in the process is a big thief.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by moderattor: 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead
he prophesied judas' death, he prophesied his own death.
He prophesied peter's death.
Virtually all the prophets prophesied about people's death or nation's extinction, massacre and famine.

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
The Zimbabwe man make sense. TB Joshua is the new octopus Paul, predicting football matches.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by ifekon: 2:32pm On May 26, 2012
Many prophets in d bible prophesied about death, mind you. Go and read ur bible very well.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 26, 2012
ifekon: Many prophets in d bible prophesied about death, mind you. Go and read ur bible very well.

What of football matches and Nollywood actors?
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Immarnuel(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by favouredwr(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2012
Jesus Christ prophesied Judas' death, Prophet Isa. prophesied Kind Hezekiah's death but he turned to God and prayed then God changed it and gave him more long life. Why did their president not turn to God too. T.B Joshua is not the only prophet that has prophesied people's death. Let the Zimbabwe vice president say what is really paining her and stopped painting T.B Joshua black and red.

Besides, i am not his church member nor have i ever attended programme for once; i am just expressing my mind here. Take or leave God will soon prove Himself out.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by jpworld(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2012
There is no such thing as prophecy, is only a guessing game.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 26, 2012
jpworld: There is no such thing as prophecy, is only a guessing game.
IGNORAMUS.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Dipwater(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2012
This news makes me feel soooo sad .evriday u will surely read some stewpid news about nigeria dat wuld make u feel sad .my fellow cuntrymen abroad abeg una let's try our best to portray the image of this cuntry in gud light .there are so much negative things coming out of this cuntry evriday 4rm BH to militancy to corruption etc nawa o

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2012
Millions of people may like him while millions may hate him but charity work, prophecy and miracle continue. Beware of words of tongue because most of our problems are tongue problem. Only God can judge.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by SSaemoenl(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2012
[size=25pt]Can TB Joshua Holds An Open Crusade?[/size]
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Deolaw: 3:29pm On May 26, 2012
SSaemoenl: [size=25pt]Can TB Joshua Holds An Open Crusade?[/size]

Dear English, you are mad!!!
@ ssaemoen speak another language pls...

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by chinedumo(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2012
Why this question?
SSaemoenl: [size=25pt]Can TB Joshua Holds An Open Crusade?[/size]
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by chinedumo(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2012
will it make a difference?
ogugua88:

What of football matches and Nollywood actors?
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by DoctorMcgruff: 3:54pm On May 26, 2012
Quite sad how many christians are fooled by miracles and immidiatley annoint that person as a son of God....the end of days are near, that vice president is a smart man.Only God can free his people

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by AJpikin: 3:56pm On May 26, 2012
guys zanu pf is afraid their lord mugabe will die if TB Joshua keeps on with prophecy stuff. This has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by mployer(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2012
Tb Joshua is here in Nigeria, He never went to Zimbabwe, Yet his vibes is shaking the Zimbabwean Government. Bros, this Guy too much, just accept it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by damilola15: 3:58pm On May 26, 2012
I'm not a fan of TB. But I feel people in Zimbabwe don't like him because they thought that prophesy about a dying president was directed at Mugabe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Muslim Supreme Councils React To CAN Letter To NASS / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.