Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck (871 Views)

The President Does Not Have Power To Order An Arrest / Burkina Faso Interim President Back In Power After Coup / Burkina Army Seizes Power After Uprising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck by Musiwa51: 3:39pm On May 26, 2012
Response to Lamido: It is Western Niger turn to have power after Goodluck

When you look at the way Nigeria was set up. It is not yet the turn of the North to have power. It is the turn of the western Niger to have power after Jonathan Goodluck. The north had power with yar adua for 3 years. The east have power with Goodluck.

Who made Asari Dokubo , the God of Nigeria to create Niger delta...
Re: Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck by Musiwa51: 3:46pm On May 26, 2012
Northerners

Yakubu Gowon
Muritala
shagari
Buhari
Babangida
Abdulsalami Abubakar
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua

Easterners

Nnamdi Azikiwe
Goodluck Jonathan

Westerner

Olusegun obasanjo

Ernest Sonekan (81 days in office)
Re: Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck by Musiwa51: 3:53pm On May 26, 2012
You people have to understand that Asari Dokubo did not finish school and in Nigeria, they do not teach which group is in which state. So many do not know. Like I post the name of olu of warri. as seju Emiko. I can boost, that even Jonathan Goodluck never knew the name of Olu of warri before I wrote it on the internet .. and neither did sambo know the name of the Olu of warri.

So when asari dokubo was creating his niger delta , he did not know who live in what part of Nigeria or what is the history of ownership of land in Nigeria. Asari dokubo is a school drop out , I am sorry to say... I dont mean that as a bad thing to asari dokubo. But most people dont know Asari dokubo does not know much.. about the history of Nigeria or ethnic group living where.

Even 99% of Northerners do not know about southerners.. because nigerian from the different side of the rivers dont know much about themself.

even in the south, they think every northerner is an hausa man.

The former governor of the state is name was Folorosho Ali.. And folorosho is a Yoruba name. Yakubu Aiyegbeni is from edo state

[img]http://lcfb.unblog.fr/files/2011/01/yakubu.jpg[/img]
Re: Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck by Musiwa51: 4:01pm On May 26, 2012
This is why, we are saying, you are going to have problem.

Kwara state (98% yoruba people from satellite pictures) and kogi state too from satellite pictures
Re: Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck by Uche2008: 4:05am On May 27, 2012
hm
Re: Response To Lamido: It Is Western Niger Turn To Have Power After Goodluck by Musiwa49: 11:43pm On May 27, 2012
see

(1) (Reply)

2011 Patience Jonathan's Top 12 Bombshell Quotes, / Fashola ‘arrests' Col, Sergeant On BRT Lane..pic.. / Airline Shun Nigeria Airspace Due To Lack Of airspace radar Coverage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.