Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! (12110 Views)

Charlie Boy Oputa Is Depressed: “I Can’t Sleep At Night, I’m Running Low On Cash / Charlie Boy Rejects Nigerian Idol Offer. / Charly Boy Upset By Gay And Illuminati Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by Floxxie(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2012
In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express,  CB declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep deny-ing membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire.’ For CB to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them.

As a judge on Nigerian Idol, not only did he impose himself on the other judges, Yinka Davies and the American, Jeffrey Daniels, he was always going with a human skull to the show and once even went with a huge snake that scared the audience.

In an interview with a new publication, Danfo Express,  CB declared that he is gay and not ashamed of being gay.

Even as he made other disclosures about himself, he didn’t forget to add that he is the head of the Illuminati in Nigeria, the same Illuminati that people accuse Jay-Z, D’Banj and Don Jazzy of being members and they keep deny-ing membership. While his audacious revelations might seem like a publicity stunt on his part, let’s not forget the saying ‘there’s no smoke with-out fire.’ For CB to say all these things about himself there must be an element of truth in them.

As a judge on Nigerian Idol, not only did he impose himself on the other judges, Yinka Davies and the American, Jeffrey Daniels, he was always going with a human skull to the show and once even went with a huge snake that scared the audience.

Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2012
All dis publicity stunt......when will it end.....mtcheeeew.....head of illuminati ko tail of killuminati ni..still don't blv the authenticity of this story though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by dougivilla(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2012
CB may not av said these anywhere, but som of d assersion are nearly obvious.
Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by okosodo: 10:25pm On May 26, 2012
You people think illuminati is beans
Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by Dygeasy(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2012
Is illuminati just anything for anybody Not even the so-accused Jay-Z can be certified as being a member not 2 talk of Charly boy...smh
Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by zangiff(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2012
lies
Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by honeysweet1(f): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2012
hmmmmmm am speechless
Re: Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! by hunter121: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife / Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.