Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion (17868 Views)

Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by member479760: 4:18pm On May 27, 2012
cusehcuseh: R.I.P .Wel,u won't blame him whn there's so much cmpetitn in d system. Atleast,he was beta of than armedrobbers,assassins,ritualists,human traffickers,etc.. God's tym is d best cos our destiny cnt b denied, at most, delayed.
Moral lessons 4 us.

see where your brain reach.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by gidiMonsta(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2012
cusehcuseh: R.I.P .Wel,u won't blame him whn there's so much cmpetitn in d system. Atleast,he was beta of than armedrobbers,assassins,ritualists,human traffickers,etc.. God's tym is d best cos our destiny cnt b denied, at most, delayed.
Moral lessons 4 us.

How is he better than these others? You obviously have no idea abt what u're saying, why do you think drug pushers are hanged or beheaded in Malaysia? Maybe u're one of them sha.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by IykeD(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2012
I am surprised I haven't seen "Post Hidden" on this thread. smh!
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by SuyaEater(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2012
WHo cares?

You reap what you sow they say!!!

If not this...try smuggling cocaine to china ..they catch u ...they give u lethal injection within 2 years ...ask that south african woman
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by ak4God(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2012
Moral lessons 4 us.

You must be one of them,idiot.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by SuyaEater(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2012
Your stomach contains hydrochloric acid so basically it will be melting the wrap ...chineke
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Butoneday2(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2012
Bad condition, make una no blame d guy? Get rich or die trying, one tin must kill a man. I feel u, go well my guy. RIP my man....
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Prestonvic(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2012
I.Oludayo:
He should have met Baba Suwe for tutorials before ingesting d elubo.

Hahahahahahahaha...
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by uzochinedu: 5:32pm On May 27, 2012
@bluetooth you are very stupid for dropping useless comment on this thread. Somebody died and u think is funny
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by MichaelAvede: 5:36pm On May 27, 2012
May he soul rest in d bossum of cocaine idiot u day rice no wahala na .
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Raxxye(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2012
Get rich or die trying! Nothing do u, bro. Rest in peace!
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2012
sad sad sad sadGET RICH OR DIE TRYIN
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by mrnatural(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2012
cnwamo: @bluetooth I know You want to start your usual wahala, I don't have time for that, please just have a change of heart and post reasonable things that can impart peoples lives and not try to bring division all the time

Broda u've spoken well. I really commend ur personality.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by damilola15: 6:35pm On May 27, 2012
See mentality: Get Rich Or Die Trying.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by ikee(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2012
It's quite unfortunate that an average Nigerian is looking for quick money irrespective of the genuiness. Dream Terminated! undecided
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Dipwater(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2012
Wow the way we tribalise issues atimes makes me sad.its a shame let's learn to type the truth regardless of tribe. The guy fuckd up .but if he had made it people will celebrate him as a big boi .youths shuld nt biliv the hype ,out of many dat went only few were successful except those dat are connected or those dat bribed their ways .money is not evri thing,u don't have it today doesn't mean u are not going to have 4 ever .there is this fake success dat has overwhelm the harts of yung people of today.few role models in our socity,wicked leaders and greedy men of god ,parent are not even helping issues don't 4get dat we have a culture of celebrating successful thieves. for those of us dat have cme of age are no longer the leaders of 2morow we are leaders dat shuld influence those coming at our back .a man above 30 yrs shuld nt be caught committing unnecessary crime. Tank u
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 27, 2012
Dipwater: Wow the way we tribalise issues atimes makes me sad.its a shame let's learn to type the truth regardless of tribe. The guy fuckd up .but if he had made it people will celebrate him as a big boi .youths shuld nt biliv the hype ,out of many dat went only few were successful except those dat are connected or those dat bribed their ways .money is not evri thing,u don't have it today doesn't mean u are not going to have 4 ever .there is this fake success dat has overwhelm the harts of yung people of today.few role models in our socity,wicked leaders and greedy men of god ,parent are not even helping issues don't 4get dat we have a culture of celebrating successful thieves. for those of us dat have cme of age are no longer the leaders of 2morow we are leaders dat shuld influence those coming at our back .a man above 30 yrs shuld nt be caught committing unnecessary crime. Tank u

The level of moral decadence in Nigeria is alarming.I wonder what is it to be proud of in a criminal but I'm very sure only psychopaths do that.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by mandsignal(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2012
WHY IS IT THAT SOME STUPID NIGERIAN HAS CHOOSEN TO DIE WHEN THERE ARE EASY WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ONLINE WIT NO STRESS .. Na wa oo wink
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by 3kay945(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2012
how can he rest in peace?
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Emproy(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2012
Tony Spike: by Allwell Okpi ⁠

A 34-year-old commercial bus driver, Edwin Ozoani, has died after a wrap of cocaine ruptured in his stomach.

According to the Head, Public Affairs of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the deceased returned from Brazil aboard a South African Airline flight, tested positive to drug ingestion during screening at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and was placed under observation.

“He excreted 10 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine, weighing 180 grammes. While still under observation, he complained of stomach pain and was rushed to the hospital where he eventually died.

“A post-mortem examination showed that the death was due to one of the wraps of cocaine he ingested that ruptured in his stomach,” Ofoyeju said

For more information, check: http://www.punchng.com/news/bus-driver-dies-of-cocaine-ingestion/

Tony Spike: by Allwell Okpi ⁠

A 34-year-old commercial bus driver, Edwin Ozoani, has died after a wrap of cocaine ruptured in his stomach.

According to the Head, Public Affairs of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the deceased returned from Brazil aboard a South African Airline flight, tested positive to drug ingestion during screening at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and was placed under observation.

“He excreted 10 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine, weighing 180 grammes. While still under observation, he complained of stomach pain and was rushed to the hospital where he eventually died.

“A post-mortem examination showed that the death was due to one of the wraps of cocaine he ingested that ruptured in his stomach,” Ofoyeju said

For more information, check: http://www.punchng.com/news/bus-driver-dies-of-cocaine-ingestion/
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by purefella(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2012
He finally got what he wanted= Satisfaction! , He wanted to be satisfied in life , he need a big house , good rides , living largely forgetting that it is only Death that can satisfy Human being , some people have 2011 toyota camry last year and they are selling it now because they need 2012 model .,HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED LET OTHERS LEARN!!!
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by sweethunibun(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2012
Moral lessons 4 us.
cheap talk
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2012
damilola15: See mentality: Get Rich Or Die Trying.
SMH

Na fifty talk am
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by crackhouse(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2012
So he is a bus driver and a coke man at same time meaning he shuttle b/w bus driving and coke delivery. Don't get it pls
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by crackhouse(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2012
The guy wanna surprise his family this xmas but it was very unfortunate.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Fornorth(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2012
Rest in peace young soldier, to all the wannabes don't be afried its part of the game, its only happen when handle poorly, many have succed and make it, so pls dont stop coz WE LOYAL COSTOMERS WONT STOP BUYING, NEVERRRR

1 Like

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by gistcorner(f): 12:50am On May 28, 2012
imagine (10) wraps of cocain...! just died a shameful death. when will all these stop? when

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Rumana-Gbagyi Community In Kaduna, Kill One, Shoot 4 (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Soldier, Six Others In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.