Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Make Money As An Online Freelance Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Money As An Online Freelance Writer (913 Views)

8 Reasons You’re Not Making Any Money As A Freelance Writer (and What To Do!) / Online Freelance Writing Sites / Making Money As A Student? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As An Online Freelance Writer by Basic(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,
For the purpose of enlightening fellow Nigerians who have, for long, nursed the desire to become well-established online freelance writers on how to go about it (that is, writing articles, ebooks, sales letters and other web content for clients from all over the world), I'm currently working on an ebook which contains all the needed information. The ebook is written solely for Nigerians, so, there are no unrealistic or useless tips therein.
I have explained how you can retrieve your money via another better alternative to Paypal.
In summary, the ebook contains systematic guides to setting up a freelance writing empire.
I'm a freelance writer myself, and my own personal experience is what forms the bedrock of the ebook's contents. No referred gists!
Note however, that freelance writing is not a get-rich-quick biz, but can make you very comfortable. As time goes on, the higher you earn. Currently, I earn between N30000 - N40000 per month. Interestingly, I started less than a year ago. I now have about 7 writers (5 Nigerians, 2 foreigners) who work for me (because my academics won't allow me to work full time)....
Let me leave all the stories. The ebook should be out soon. If you're interested in a copy, please signify by sending me an email to:
basicfreelance@gmail.com
If you signify this way, I'll offer you a 25% discount when the ebook gets ready for purchase. In addition, I'll send you free resources which will help you improve your writing to world-class standards.
Offer closes: June 15 2012.
Note: if you do not grab this offer now, and you later show your interest in the ebook, you will pay in full.

(1) (Reply)

Lest We Immortalize Nuisance…the “goldie” Situation By Eseoghene Al-faruq Ohwoje / The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor / New Year New Trouble( A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.