Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Online Freelance Writing Sites - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Online Freelance Writing Sites (1401 Views)

Make Money As An Online Freelance Writer / Fresh Freelance Writing Jobs / Starting Your Freelance Writing Business As A Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Freelance Writing Sites by rapmike(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
i want to write online and earn some money, but i don't know any online sites for that. i tried essay writers.net, but due to the fact that i did not submit my cv on time, they cancelled my registration and did not allow to re-register. please i want to know other sites that are credible that i can be a freelance writer in.
Re: Online Freelance Writing Sites by tabletgirl: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Go to elance.com, freelancer.com, odesk.com, squidoo.com, hubpages, makeuseof.com,demand media studio (google it) The first 3 will accept you just by registration and you have to bid for jobs, be patient, write your bis in good grammar that will make you stand out from other bidders and you will get your first job. When you get your first job, meet your employer's specification (deadlines, quality, style etc) and when he rates you highly, more jobs will follow, the rest will be easier. Squido and hubpages pay you depending on how often your articles are viewed, they pay cents per page views but this income will continue to come even years after you have stopped writing for them. Write enough and you will make consistent stream of small cinome. Residual income is best you know. It comes even when you are not working anymore.

Just say thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Online Freelance Writing Sites by rapmike(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
tablet_girl: Go to elance.com, freelancer.com, odesk.com, squidoo.com, hubpages, makeuseof.com,demand media studio (google it) The first 3 will accept you just by registration and you have to bid for jobs, be patient, write your bis in good grammar that will make you stand out from other bidders and you will get your first job. When you get your first job, meet your employer's specification (deadlines, quality, style etc) and when he rates you highly, more jobs will follow, the rest will be easier. Squido and hubpages pay you depending on how often your articles are viewed, they pay cents per page views but this income will continue to come even years after you have stopped writing for them. Write enough and you will make consistent stream of small cinome. Residual income is best you know. It comes even when you are not working anymore.

Just say thank you smiley
thank you
Re: Online Freelance Writing Sites by olawrites4(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
hello all,

my name is lekan and i work with a training institute involved with different kinds of training from leadership to cake making. we will soon be organizing training for people who are interested in making money writing articles online. the training is FREE as long as you provide your info ontime to fill up available space in our database. if you're interested please send your;

name;

age;

sex;

educational level;

mobile number;

and

area of residence;

to; onlinekudi@yahoomail.com

we'll get back to you soon.
Re: Online Freelance Writing Sites by gbengalite(m): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2013
Send your CV to StreetPub via gbengalite@gmail.com
We develop straight to the point ebooks.
Re: Online Freelance Writing Sites by ollyndjeda(m): 2:14am On Feb 07, 2013
interesting, try guru.com and writerfreelance.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Look Up New Words You Dont Know Or Skip Them While Reading? / Sex And Fasting – Episode 2 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / A Man's Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.