Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option (9419 Views)

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 7:26pm On May 29, 2012
wyt: no matter how bad u guys see GEJ, he was the best candidate in last presidential poll. mark my word, he will bite @ appropriate tym. what he need is upgrade our power to about 15,000mwts, achieve some other stuffs on or befor 2014, he will buy back out votes. come next presidential poll who is really better?

Utterances like this indicate that Nigeria is doomed. After all we have seen, some are still talking with the sentiments they appproached the polling booth with in 2011. Pray tell us why GEJ was the best candidate.

If we inspect the usual parameters used worldwide, by those who shun sentiments, you will quickly realise you are just talking out of ethnic/sectional/religious bias. GEJ was a total mediocrity in public office. He did not distinguish himself at all and had the worst CV as a public servant and I don't know how you come to the inane conclusion you submit here. I can only assume you are one of those Southerners who deem "the best" to be any non-Northerner even if he is entirely clueless compared to the Northerners he is contesting against.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by ndahbros1: 7:38pm On May 29, 2012
Gbawe:

Utterances like this indicate that Nigeria is doomed. After all we have seen, some are still talking with the sentiments they appproached the polling booth with in 2011. Pray tell us why GEJ was the best candidate.

If we inspect the usual parameters used worldwide, by those who shun sentiments, you will quickly realise you are just talking out of ethnic/sectional/religious bias. GEJ was a total mediocrity in public office. He did not distinguish himself at all and had the worst CV as a public servant and I don't know how you come to the inane conclusion you submit here. I can only assume you are one of those Southerners who deem "the best" to be any non-Northerner even if he is entirely clueless compared to the Northerners he is contesting against.

I will surely sue u for piracy of my unpublished thoughts! And I am a Southerner to boot!
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by publisher(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2012
Gbawe: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-pdp-weighs-the-jonathan-option/116682/

[size=13pt]These are the kind of articles that give ACN's Gbawe wet dreams[/size]!!! grin
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Ozegbe(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2012
Though we are all complaining about pdp, we are still going to vote them or at least accept they won come 2015. Such an irony paradox
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2012
Gbawe:

1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

2. Establishment of 9 federal universities.

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

4. Not always been on a sick leave

5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

7. Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit.

8. Putting Henry Okar and Ibori out of circulation

9. 35% women in governance

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill into law.

11. Reviewing NYSC allowance from a mere 9,700 to 19,800

12. Stabilizing the price of cement

13. Establishment of a special school for the almajiris. How come past northern president never thought of this?

14. Shore up national reserve to $37billion

15. Diversifying the economy - giving deserving attention to agriculture.

I could go on and on. Lets be blinded by stupid opposition - Nigeria is changing.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by nairalander(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2012
Jonathan is not Nigeria's problem. The main problem with this country Nigeria is the way 99% of it's citizens think. No one can single handedly lead this country in the right direction, that would be suicide, even the Pope would forced to see things differently if he led Nigeria. In how many ways can you divide a country that has micro ethnic groups? obviously division isn't a solution. we've been praying for Nigeria in distress since I was a kid. obviously prayer isn't a solution.
My only advice to all Nigerians is to do what we do best, SURVIVE!!!..... so stop all this whining, it ain't gonna change nothing
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by nuclearboy(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2012
No point responding to Beaf here - Delafruita has done a beautiful job!

All I want to add is that there exists a limit to falsity and misrepresentation and Beaf, you went past that line long ago! For some asinine reason, you believe that some people here "hate" President Jonathan! You are wrong because it is his actions that many are irritated by or despise! What we say is be pro-Nigerians, feel emphathy for those you "claim" voted you in and insist on probity!

Then, he will no longer need you or Abati to make excuses for him as his works would shine out for themselves!as it is, the excuses worsen his position
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by warrior101: 8:43pm On May 29, 2012
malc619: GEJ is yet to complete one year of his tenure and everybody is more interested in 2015 than in what he is doing now. Y ??

This guy should wake up and start work, else his rule will ßξ a terrible disaster....

True talk
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Delafruita(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2012
DivideUs:

i do not usually agree with this "yes sir" guy and he knows it but,

there is somthing fishy about the US timing of things here.

same US that was invited GEJ to everythin, even things that he didnt need to attend all of a sudden, gej govt is corrupt a den blah blah blah.

but the biggest one that got me was 2 days after OBJ called the national assembly rogues and armed robbers the american government issued a statement that only fell short of calling GEJ and his govt criminals.

now, with the wave of coups going on in west africa and knowing our history that most nigerian coups only hapun after another country's i find the timing and the statements suspect.

makes me wonder, if both OBJ(CIA) & the US term both arms of govt corrupt, what are they really saying (isnt that killin democracy and givin excuses for...)? so can GEJ really achieve anything even if he wants to?

now back to the dundee, grow some balls and act like a president, the problem is obvious and we will stand by you but only if you can point the finger at them and tell them Fk U (kinda like mark did with the go to hell statement) and i promise you, you do not need to beg like a baby asking not to be abandoned!!!

be a nigeria president and not an ijaw president and we will not only not abandon you, we will protect you and if need be, fight and die for you, we want a leader not a coward, so wake up
america is a great country because its leaders are able to spot trends and changes in power balance.they latched unto ebele primarily because of the circumstances that led to his ascension.they saw in him what the "i voted jonathan and not pdp" saw.as is their usual nature,they try to cuddle such leaders so as to maintain them as allies hence all the invitation he was getting.you cant blame them for turning back,they lost citizens to terrorist that ebele is apparently reluctant to fight
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 8:48pm On May 29, 2012
nuclearboy: No point responding to Beaf here - Delafruita has done a beautiful job!

All I want to add is that there exists a limit to falsity and misrepresentation and Beaf, you went past that line long ago! For some asinine reason, you believe that some people here "hate" President Jonathan! You are wrong because it is his actions that many are irritated by or despise! What we say is be pro-Nigerians, feel emphathy for those you "claim" voted you in and insist on probity!

Then, he will no longer need you or Abati to make excuses for him as his works would shine out for themselves!as it is, the excuses worsen his position

My brother, you are entirely spot on.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by warrior101: 9:31pm On May 29, 2012
Delafruita: america is a great country because its leaders are able to spot trends and changes in power balance.they latched unto ebele primarily because of the circumstances that led to his ascension.they saw in him what the "i voted jonathan and not pdp" saw.as is their usual nature,they try to cuddle such leaders so as to maintain them as allies hence all the invitation he was getting.you cant blame them for turning back,they lost citizens to terrorist that ebele is apparently reluctant to fight

America can kiss my hairy as$... Their system is not better than ours. Goto their forums and see for yourself. We will hand our problems our way...
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by azimibraun: 9:33pm On May 29, 2012
Mst everything abt dis GEJ b shrouded in controversy? I hate controversial ppl because dey jst dnt represent a straight forward God dt i serve.evilmen.com
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Delafruita(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2012
oxford:

1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

2. Establishment of 9 federal universities.

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

4. Not always been on a sick leave

5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

7. Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit.

8. Putting Henry Okar and Ibori out of circulation

9. 35% women in governance

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill into law.

11. Reviewing NYSC allowance from a mere 9,700 to 19,800

12. Stabilizing the price of cement

13. Establishment of a special school for the almajiris. How come past northern president never thought of this?

14. Shore up national reserve to $37billion

15. Diversifying the economy - giving deserving attention to agriculture.

I could go on and on. Lets be blinded by stupid opposition - Nigeria is changing.
i like people like you who assume everyone is ignorant and thus feel free to peddle tales.
1. Which election was free and fair?the one in which billions was expended to buy votes?
2. Does it make sense to establish 9 universities when the existing ones are grossly underfunded?
3. Sovereign wealth fund has caused more harm than good.obasanjo created the excess crude and left $33billion.ebele decided to abolish the ECA and replace it wit SWF.In his wisdom he decided to open it with 1billion.somehow the remaining was frittered away.
4.how is that an achievement
5.started with obj
6.peak generation under yaradua was 4200MW.minimum was 2800MW.this isnt kindergaten where you peddle such tales
7.inflation under obasanjo was 8.7% year on year for 2007 and that was the last time we had single digit inflation.now its btw 12-13% and is predicted to hit 15% by june.
8.jonathan didnt put ibori in prison.okah is a story i dont wanna get into ryt now
9.and the women are diezanni,oduah,rufai,iweala,obada.what wonders have they performed?
10,11,12,13 You are very funny
14.you probably mean depleted to $37billin
15.tales by moonlight
please go on

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Parnassuss(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf:

Firstly, I will state again that it is very unhealthy for politicians to be concerned about 2015 (the explanation why they are is simple though).
Dude, nobody can make a strong impression in their first year at the helm; not even Obj could manage it (most of his achievements came either in his 2nd term or in his 3rd and 4th years).
When you get in there, you need to begin consolidating your grip on power (that usually takes a year). It is only about a month ago that Obj left the BOT for instance.

People aren't being fair to GEJ because he is gentle, he is not the mad dog type we are used to having as leaders.
That said, he is busy reorganising; could anyone have imagined how Obj left? It was the most visble signal that blocks were being moved. A lot of what you see in this so-called 2015 saga is nak'ed justling for power, while many are shoved aside or thrown under the bus.
Even though battles are raging, you can get a sense of who is fighting and what they are fighting for. Reassuringly, it is evident that it is lovers of the status quo fighting back; that is a most sure signal that they are being thrown aside. I believe good things will come from Jonathan once the battles have been won.

What? People aren't fair to GEJ cos he is gentle Are you serious? Did people vote GEJ because he chanelled boldness or forceful strength or did they not vote Buhari because of that. GEJ has been the most pampered president, spending two years in office and people discount the first, throwing Nigeria's savings away to fund an election and people praised him for it, leading Nigeria down a path of moral and economic doom (whether by action or inaction) and still he enjoys the blatant support of people like you NO MATTER what he does.
For real what gives with you man, are you really an ordinary man or is supporting Gej ur job, cdosx if it is I'd understand cos no normal person can be this blind.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 9:57pm On May 29, 2012
Delafruita: i like people like you who assume everyone is ignorant and thus feel free to peddle tales.
1. Which election was free and fair?the one in which billions was expended to buy votes?
2. Does it make sense to establish 9 universities when the existing ones are grossly underfunded?
3. Sovereign wealth fund has caused more harm than good.obasanjo created the excess crude and left $33billion.ebele decided to abolish the ECA and replace it wit SWF.In his wisdom he decided to open it with 1billion.somehow the remaining was frittered away.
4.how is that an achievement
5.started with obj
6.peak generation under yaradua was 4200MW.minimum was 2800MW.this isnt kindergaten where you peddle such tales
7.inflation under obasanjo was 8.7% year on year for 2007 and that was the last time we had single digit inflation.now its btw 12-13% and is predicted to hit 15% by june.
8.jonathan didnt put ibori in prison.okah is a story i dont wanna get into ryt now
9.and the women are diezanni,oduah,rufai,iweala,obada.what wonders have they performed?
10,11,12,13 You are very funny
14.you probably mean depleted to $37billin
15.tales by moonlight
please go on

My guy, you are wasting your time with someone who can produce such a shoddy list as evidence of performance when we all know GEJ is a monumental failure in far too many ways than needs to be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by homerac7: 10:53pm On May 29, 2012
Beaf = Comical Alli (Nigerian version)

He thrives on attention, d more u giv him d more he barks around. When logic fail him, he resorts to cheap taunts and insults. Only a newbie finds him offensive. If one can learn to live wt @mu**wa, then Beaf is a settled case.

@ Delafruta,

Thanks for knocking mild sense into dt chimp with a keyboard who insulted my sight wt long list of info he/she knows nada about. I was preping to land hard on him/her before u whisked him/her away from my verbal missiles.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by teskyg: 11:25pm On May 29, 2012
GEJ will win come 2015.All he need to do are:
1.Construct Lagos Ibadan express way,Airport road and Oshodi Apapa express way and he gets the west.
2.Contrust another River Niger bridge and a Port at Onitsha and he gets the votes os south Eastern Nigeria.
3.Revive textile Companies in the North and wipe out Boko Haram.Mechanised Agriculture and gets the votes of Northerners.
4.Revive Railway to be functional before 2014.
5.Improve power supply
6.Open up employment opportunities in the public sectors to absorb 60 percent of unemployed citizens.
7.Cleared all outstanding pensions and salary areas
8.Jailed some indicted corrupt persons

Nigerians are used to Military leaders who behaves like zombie and this is the first time we are been ruled by a civilian with no military background.GEJ has allowed the rule of Law to take his course.That is why we have so many unresolved corrupt pending cases.OBJ was throwing them and manupulating the Judicial process.It is pertinent to note that even the Judiciary who have failed to perform their own functions also accuse GEJ of failure.I watch with intrest people like Tinubu hurling insult at GEJ.Why wasn't he bold enough to challenge OBJ when Lagos state allocation was withheld?Even Lai Mohammed who has no visible means of livelihood challenge the president.The Irony is that most of Nigerians hurling insult at GEJ can not even run their families.GEJ is just one year in power and want Nigeria to become Eldorado all of a sudden.I am even surprise that people don't even critize their state Governors who are actually responsibe to initiate development that will improve the lives of their citizens at the grassroots quicker.
We also need to start focusing our energy on our State Governors the way we have been expanding our energy fighting GEJ.I have not gain anything from his Government but I think we need to give him a chance.We should resist all the enemies within who Masquarading as Agents of change and advocting violence to push forward their evil agenda while their families are abroad and can afford to jet out once situation gets out of control leaving us behind to face the consequences.
GEJ alone can not change this country.All of us have a positive rule to play in moving this country forward.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by bakila: 12:18am On May 30, 2012
bodejohn: @ Beaf,
How did you manage to make your post at four one nine pm? LOL!
Time shall tell the liars by pointing out their post with the stamp for swindlers and cheats.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by homerac7: 6:42am On May 30, 2012
teskyg: GEJ will win come 2015.All he need to do are:
1.Construct Lagos Ibadan express way,Airport road and Oshodi Apapa express way and he gets the west.
2.Contrust another River Niger bridge and a Port at Onitsha and he gets the votes os south Eastern Nigeria.
3.Revive textile Companies in the North and wipe out Boko Haram.Mechanised Agriculture and gets the votes of Northerners.
5.Improve power supply
6.Open up employment opportunities in the public sectors to absorb 60 percent of unemployed citizens.

Nigerians are used to Military leaders who behaves like zombie and this is the first time we are been ruled by a civilian with no military background.GEJ has allowed the rule of Law to take his course.That is why we have so many unresolved corrupt pending cases.OBJ was throwing them and manupulating the Judicial process.It is pertinent to note that even the Judiciary who have failed to perform their own functions also accuse GEJ of failure.I watch with intrest people like Tinubu hurling insult at GEJ.Why wasn't he bold enough to challenge OBJ when Lagos state allocation was withheld?[/b]Even Lai Mohammed who has no visible means of livelihood challenge the president.The Irony is that most of Nigerians hurling insult at GEJ can not even run their families.[b]GEJ is just one year in power and want Nigeria to become Eldorado all of a sudden.I am even surprise that people don't even critize their state Governors who are actually responsibe to initiate development that will improve the lives of their citizens at the grassroots quicker.
We also need to start focusing our energy on our State Governors the way we have been expanding our energy fighting GEJ.I have not gain anything from his Government but I think we need to give him a chance.We should resist all the enemies within who Masquarading as Agents of change and advocting violence to push forward their evil agenda while their families are abroad and can afford to jet out once situation gets out of control leaving us behind to face the consequences.
GEJ alone can not change this country.All of us have a positive rule to play in moving this country forward.

at bolded;

1. Alhaji Usman Shehu Shagari

2. Salami-gate and Gbenga Daniel vs Ogun House of Assembly for exaples

3. what do you think led to the witholhing? o you know that it was fought up to the Supreme court and Tinubu/Lagos State Govt floored FG?

4. Sorry, who's Nigeria's president in May 2010 (some 2 years ago)?

points above shows you are part of the deluded masses.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Delafruita(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2012
teskyg: GEJ will win come 2015.All he need to do are:
5.Improve power supply

Nigerians are used to Military leaders who behaves like zombie and this is the first time we are been ruled by a civilian with no military background.GEJ has allowed the rule of Law to take his course.That is why we have so many unresolved corrupt pending cases.OBJ was throwing them and manupulating the Judicial process.It is pertinent to note that even the Judiciary who have failed to perform their own functions also accuse GEJ of failure.I watch with intrest people like Tinubu hurling insult at GEJ.Why wasn't he bold enough to challenge OBJ when Lagos state allocation was withheld?Even Lai Mohammed who has no visible means of livelihood challenge the president.The Irony is that most of Nigerians hurling insult at GEJ can not even run their families.GEJ is just one year in power and want Nigeria to become Eldorado all of a sudden.I am even surprise that people don't even critize their state Governors who are actually responsibe to initiate development that will improve the lives of their citizens at the grassroots quicker.
it is insulting for you to assume 2 roads are enough to quench the hunger for dividends of democracy in the southwest.how does ebele follow rule of law?by refusing to declare his assets as required by law?or by denigrating a resolution of the house of rep to an advisory status?or by unilaterally suspending a PCA?or by granting his wife,a person we didnt elect extraordinary privileges?i could go on.asiwaju tinubu is so many things but a coward and your attempt to taint history with your ridiculous aspersions will not fly.i assume you were either too young at the time or too ignorant of the trends.LASG went to court to contest the witholding of its allocation and won,obasanjo refused to obey court order and rather use that as an excuse for failure,asiwaju took a bold step.he put together a team of experts with a mandate to map out strategies to run lagos without federal allocation.asiwaju increased IGR from 900million to nearly 50billion monthly.he proved to everyone what true fiscal federalism can achieve.if it were other governors,they'd have acceded to obj's demands or used the witheld allocation as excuse for failure.that is why i respect asiwaju till date.lai mohammed is a businessman with interest in real estate and agriculture.he was a governorship candidate in the 2003 elections but lost to bukola saraki
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Ezeufi: 7:41am On May 30, 2012
I wonder what does mr Dundee United himself think when his own party is indicating that he is not fit enough to be given a second term in the office.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Murphy7h4: 7:57am On May 30, 2012
I believe that good things from Jonathan has won a battle[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by horlatunde(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2012
I don't think the chairman of PDP or any Member can replace the incumbent president of PDP cos d party law states dat the president has the final approval of names of party aspirant b4 been sent to INEC.... So therefore only GEJ can remove himself...
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 8:27am On May 30, 2012
homerac7:

at bolded;

1. Alhaji Usman Shehu Shagari

2. Salami-gate and Gbenga Daniel vs Ogun House of Assembly for exaples

3. what do you think led to the witholhing? o you know that it was fought up to the Supreme court and Tinubu/Lagos State Govt floored FG?

4. Sorry, who's Nigeria's president in May 2010 (some 2 years ago)?

points above shows you are part of the deluded masses.

Clearly, the supporters of GEJ, because they are clutching at straws in a sea of hopelessness, come out with the most ludicrous arguments. Even trying to point out facts to them can induce a severe headache.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Johndoe100(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2012
@gbawe
1999 to 2035 -->PDP gets aso rock, senate, reps & most states. 1999 to 2035 -->AD/ACN/CPC/ANPP gets Nairaland. Fair trade.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Demdem(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2012
The retardeen will obviously be a poisonous market to sell come 2015. His no shoes tori will definitely not work. Infact, the killer party (PDP) itself is a no-no by 2015
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by oiseworld: 10:08am On May 30, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen will obviously be a poisonous market to sell come 2015. His no shoes tori will definitely not work. Infact, the killer party (PDP) itself is a no-no by 2015

funny reta.rd at it again, if jonathan is bad market you should know that a boko haramist would be the worst market.
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Gbawe: 10:11am On May 30, 2012
Johndoe100: @gbawe
1999 to 2035 -->PDP gets aso rock, senate, reps & most states. 1999 to 2035 -->AD/ACN/CPC/ANPP gets Nairaland. Fair trade.

You now internet access in the asylum you are locked up in?
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by jmaine: 10:15am On May 30, 2012
We are in June 2012 and yet people are falling over themselves predicting and projecting the course of events in 2015 . . . .
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Demdem(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2012
oiseworld:

funny reta.rd at it again, if jonathan is bad market you should know that a boko haramist would be the worst market.

idiotic Mmoron, the only boko haramist as aware of is the PDP (the killer party) as stated by the NSA, so we are basically saying the same thing foool
Re: 2015: PDP Weighs The Jonathan Option by Demdem(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2012
jmaine: We are in June 2012 and yet people are falling over themselves predicting and projecting the course of events in 2015 . . . .

Actually from the report, its the killer party itself that is weighing its options after Edwin clark categorically told us the retardeen will run. Those guys are foools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? / 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.