Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests (2079 Views)

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests by logicboy: 4:10pm On May 31, 2012
italo: We both know!

You are really insane. Why are you denying my past? Is it because I am exposing the catholic church for the evil organisation it is?
Re: Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests by italo: 4:24pm On May 31, 2012
I am not denying your past. I am affirming it, which is, that you were never a serious Catholic. Your tactic of beating around the bush won't work here.
Re: Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests by logicboy: 4:35pm On May 31, 2012
italo: I am not denying your past. I am affirming it, which is, that you were never a serious Catholic. Your tactic of beating around the bush won't work here.

Italo, you're a real funny guy. What have I done to warrant this no nonsense approach? You remind me of one of my uncles that used to force me to read the bible.
Re: Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests by plaetton: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2013
We are all atheists.
It is either you know, have come to terms and are free from the yolk of religious dogma(godman as the case may be. lol), or, you are still struggling to set yourself free, or, you have resigned to the sad fact that you may never be free.

The choice is yours.

!!Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only can free yourself!!.
-Bob Marley
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George / Christian Woman Beaten To Death By Muslims For Preaching Gospel / For Jehovah's Witnesses: 607 B.c.e - A Timeline Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.