Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet (32472 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by jcross19: 10:16pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Jude okoye or whatever must think we are fools to believe they bought a private jet. Call it publicity stunts but watch as fools believe this crap. Anyway, I read the article and I never saw where it said they bought d jet. Same old Nigerian thrash journalism. I still know a private jet is not beans and even top footballers in the world or even some intl musicians dont own one. Next
u are right .only a novice will beleive that.even david beckamp can't afford the cost.all the worth of psquare can't afford the maintanance not even the cost price.a single collaboration with has turn them insane.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Goldieluks: 10:42pm On May 28, 2012
Good boys. Get rich or die trying. Dammitt!!!
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by deenee: 10:46pm On May 28, 2012
I have just read the article and there is no outright declaration that the jet in question has been acquired. "Jetting privately" could be construed to mean a lot of things. However, one fact still remains that the piece of machinery in question was not acquired. We need to verify information before we absorb and disseminate them. Sources close to the duo connote that what they have done is a lease agreement to have access to the private jet on call and for a fee. This simply means that the jet will be at their disposal whenever they require it for an undisclosed sum. Apparently, they got this deal from a rich arab sheik who has a fleet of private jets lying fallow in his hangar. This does not in any way mean that they are the owners!

This said, I would be very elated if they can be proud owners of a jet but w e need to get the facts right! Nigerians are so gullible! No wonder, a lot despite their exposure are always taken for a ride!

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by AnotherOkija: 11:01pm On May 28, 2012
Godogwu:

You see why your stupid and ignorant, upgrade to a 737 Jumbo Jet with whose money, i'm sure you cant even afford a 2006 range rover and your here blabbing. Jesus lived a very humble life, his father was a carpenter and even though he had the powers to make him as rich as he wanted, he did not. Some Nigerians are too blind to see the truth right in front of them. the GO of the church has about 3 private jets while a vast majority of his congregation cant afford 3-square meals.

Like are you for real?! undecided

TRADEMARK: It is called Sarcasm,muffuguh

DUDE!! The matter tire me sef!!
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by anonimi: 1:51am On May 29, 2012
I hope Fashola's tax agents are reading this.
They should ensure they collect appropriate personal income tax from the twins who are normally residents of Lagos based on their expenditure and acquisitions.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Contumely: 2:11am On May 29, 2012
Jarus: Just hope these guys are saving and investing. Amokachi comes to mind here.
adelaja70:
Which type of malaria u get?...Abeg try enter hospital b4 it gets out of hands!
I want to ask u about something. Could u please send ur email to me
Thank u.
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by logica(m): 2:43am On May 29, 2012
Jarus: Just hope these guys are saving and investing. Amokachi comes to mind here.
The funny thing is people still refer to the Amokachi story. Do you honestly believe he could afford a private jet at the time? I think people are still holding on to stories from the Dark Ages of Nigeria when people were less enlightened and information was hard to get. We need to let go.
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by deeflamez(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2012
*staggers in with Gin in hand*

Private Jet my ass. The most expensive cars in their garage is probably the BMW X6 or Rang Rover in that cramped up Duplex they call a Mansion which has no space enough to even park 5 cars, so small that they have to even park outside.

Their entire Networth including their over-priced house won't even bring them close to a Jet's cost price and annual maintenance. Theses guys have to calm down and stop bragging about what they don't have.

Owning a Private Jet isn't for Millionaires or Multi-Millionaires or even Billionaires. Its meant for MULTI-BILLIONAIRES, and these Artistes only fall in the 1st or 2nd category. International Artistes don't even dare acquiring one even though they can afford it. JayZ was once in debt for Jet charters, Soulja Boy once announced that lie until it was confirmed untrue. Will Smith & other Hollywood film makers are far Wealthier than even their counterparts in the Music Industry yet they know what costs to stay away from, some probably prefer to go for a Yatch which they can sell off easily if need be, but a Jet? Most people acquire em brand NEW mehn, just the way they want their Maybachs from the factory

Some of our Senators can even afford 10 if they want to, but only a few of them have but ofcourse we all know they earn more than the World's Presidents. Na so Peter pose with person Lamborghini, tweet am they feel like say na him car. Fuckin' liar, he can't even drive da shi* through the speed-breaks of Omole Estate.

D'Banj even with all his flambouyance, investments, properties, endorsments and love for expensove toys knows that a PJ isn't gonna be good for business, even though he can afford it. But it doesn't just stop at buying one. If they don't make up to 50million naira monthly (which i know they fuckin DON'T) then they're kidding me about owning even the 'cockpit'.

PSquare have inferiority complex and low-self esteem issues. 1st they lied about owning the house in Omole before they were evicted by the Landlord. Thank God they built their house eventually. Then Peter posing witha Lamborghini in his compound and tweeting it, making his gullible fans say 'congrats' to what's not even his. Then Akon came in with a Private Jet and after seeing the luxury in flying in one, they had to step up their routine of LIES.

Later now we go hear say J Martins buy N8billion yatch
#RUBBISH

*gulps Gin* *staggers off, whistling*

@willadebo

3 Likes

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by ceejayluv(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2012
TRADEMARK: I can't fathom how people could believe this,its called Publicity stunt,they have to do this to garner enough attention to themselves.they are having problems collecting awards cos they would rather sample unpopular songs and tune it to their Ibotic style,the twins lack originalty.You begin to wonder how the other A-list artistes,2face,Dbanj made so much success in Award and recognition in Europe and the U.S with BET,MOBO and MTV Europe award.even newbie wizkid has dazzled everyone winning the highly rated MOBO and nominated for BET just after one album.All what the Okoye twins could boast of is the award of Best duo,who else would have won that other than them.What i discovered is that the Ibo music audience are gullible and 'muguish' when it comes to their artistes,they can swallow anything,its working for them prolly cos they got a huge stake at Alaba,apart from P-square,all others are mediocres,only living on Hypes.Flavour(M.sc Remix,J-martins,Wizboy and the rest)they are not it at all,thats the fact,just quit the hype.I understand why they constantly envy the Yorubas.we are too much for you joor..Res Ipsa Loquitor(The fact speaks for itself).and Mr Jude,go and employ and english Teacher for you and your brothers,you hear
oh come on!!... That was damn immature!
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by francis247(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Time for Oyedepo to Upgrade to a Boeing 737 Jumbo Jet.. angry

Fhuck these sinning musicians.. Jesus flies higher than y'all!! angry
na which one you kom b? Righteous fool?
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by francis247(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2012
TRADEMARK: I can't fathom how people could believe this, its called Publicity stunt,they have to do this to garner enough attention to themselves.they are having problems collecting awards cos they would rather sample unpopular songs and tune it to their Ibotic style,the twins lack originalty.You begin to wonder how the other A-list artistes,2face,Dbanj made so much success in Award and recognition in Europe and the U.S with BET,MOBO and MTV Europe award.even newbie wizkid has dazzled everyone winning the highly rated MOBO and nominated for BET just after one album.All what the Okoye twins could boast of is the award of Best duo,who else would have won that other than them.What i discovered is that the Ibo music audience are gullible and 'muguish' when it comes to their artistes,they can swallow anything,its working for them prolly cos they got a huge stake at Alaba,apart from P-square,all others are mediocres,only living on Hypes.Flavour(M.sc Remix,J-martins,Wizboy and the rest)they are not it at all,thats the fact,just quit the hype.I understand why they constantly envy the Yorubas.we are too much for you joor..Res Ipsa Loquitor(The fact speaks for itself).and Mr Jude,go and employ and english Teacher for you and your brothers,you hear
'TRADEMARK of foolishness' speaking. Why am I not suprise?
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by chinedumo(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2012
[size=13pt]Do Fans of PQ enter his Jets?
how do you know people dont enter his jet?
[/size]
ijawkid:

Abeg help me ask the olodo.............

A jet that his members can't enter,meanwhile its there cash he used in buying it
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by chinedumo(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2012
ijawkid:

How did ur pastor start his business??

With whose money

Nigerians mumu oooo

If I may ask what is ur daddy GO contributing to d society other than oppressing his members,slapping them,and lieing to them??
[size=13pt]there are good singers and bad ones

there are good pastors and bad ones

Who is my daddyGO

Christians are forbidden from broadcasting their arms giving

when they give they wont tell u first
[/size]
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by emmy04(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2012
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by INFINITYOLABABA(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2012
Hun! Too much money.
But d big ?question? Is what are they ready to give back to the society Like kanu does

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by razznaija(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2012
You guys need to stop passing false information around, last time i checked the plane was chartered not bought by Psquare.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Pakavy(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2012
life_style: My turn they come... guys enjoy your life...

are they married ? lipsrsealed

u want dash dem ur daughter?
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Pakavy(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2012
razznaija: You guys need to stop passing false information around, last time i checked the plane was chartered not bought by Psquare.
d thing baffle me!2 get and maintain private jet no b beans nah.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 29, 2012
shocked shocked CHOI!..o ti ba mi o
I have to stop buying their albums o!

still dont believe they bought it tho
they should know that they wouldn't sing forever.
They might LEASE the jet..u musnt buy everything.
They wont necessarily come out and say what they did or hw they did it...FACT is they are flying privately.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by jcross19: 8:39pm On May 29, 2012
TRADEMARK: I can't fathom how people could believe this,its called Publicity stunt,they have to do this to garner enough attention to themselves.they are having problems collecting awards cos they would rather sample unpopular songs and tune it to their Ibotic style,the twins lack originalty.You begin to wonder how the other A-list artistes,2face,Dbanj made so much success in Award and recognition in Europe and the U.S with BET,MOBO and MTV Europe award.even newbie wizkid has dazzled everyone winning the highly rated MOBO and nominated for BET just after one album.All what the Okoye twins could boast of is the award of Best duo,who else would have won that other than them.What i discovered is that the Ibo music audience are gullible and 'muguish' when it comes to their artistes,they can swallow anything,its working for them prolly cos they got a huge stake at Alaba,apart from P-square,all others are mediocres,only living on Hypes.Flavour(M.sc Remix,J-martins,Wizboy and the rest)they are not it at all,thats the fact,just quit the hype.I understand why they constantly envy the Yorubas.we are too much for you joor..Res Ipsa Loquitor(The fact speaks for itself).and Mr Jude,go and employ and english Teacher for you and your brothers,you hear
why can't u keep quiet. without this igbo man ur stars are useless,because thesame igbo man expose them to world okay by marketing them.when u talk about music then i will talk of football which is more richer and popular than music here naija,igbo dominate both home and away or is it the nollywood ,owambe mess everything up .
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2012
emmy04: SO YOROOBA PEOPLE BELIEVE SAY DBANJ FIT BUY PRIVATE JET, BUT PSQUARE NO FIT.. hahaha.. i laff no be small.. Dbanj go soak garri and chinChin the day hm RENT private jet, talkless of to buy. Psquare go feed all of una Parents for 15 years each!!!

Baba u be calm...they cant try it..when they are not mad. Errytin is packaging!! 2 of them gan cannot even buy birdman's buggati.
Am sure they prolly have a deal to be using they jet maybe once in 6months or sum lyk dat.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Nnaemesco(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2012
amosy007: Jude Okoye has stated the reason why his brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye, P Square, recently acquired a private jet : It is to travel around in style and to meet up with our busy schedules.

P square
In a brief phone chat with R from Johannesburg, Jude said the duo had been busy shooting commercials and working hard on their next album.

“We shall be here till next month. As already tweeted, we thank our fans for being there for us.”

One of their tweets recently gave the duo out about their new acquisition. “Jetting privately....thanks to God and the fans. You all made it possible. Baba God done settle us...I no go lie. Just included on our list...that very list......shhhhhh,” Peter tweeted few hours ago.

According to information, the award winning twins recently paid an Arabian several millions of dollars to pick this private airbus.

P-Square top the list of privileged few of Nigeria’s new generation of musicians who are making money from music. With landed properties in Jos, Port Harcourt and their newly built Lagos mansion, it’s no doubt that the dynamic duo are living large.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/razzmatazz/7386-why-we-bought-private-jet-p-square
kiss[sup][/sup]
doyindav:

Baba u be calm...they cant try it..when they are not mad. Errytin is packaging!! 2 of them gan cannot even buy birdman's buggati.
Am sure they prolly have a deal to be using they jet maybe once in 6months or sum lyk dat.

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by eyennyin: 6:54am On May 30, 2012
Just as amokachi is flying his own, dis naija people sef, una go believe anything, no wonder TB get so much mugus. I de laff oo
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by kpolli(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2012
r these iddiots still lying?
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by toyesebalogun: 12:13am On May 31, 2012
forget! jor all that one na publicity jare! a small g4 costs about $18million , where do u expect the twins to get it...mscheew!!! follow on twitter @Asdetoyese4 and visit www.toyese-balogun..com for hot and sassy gossips!
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 31, 2012
logica: The funny thing is people still refer to the Amokachi story. Do you honestly believe he could afford a private jet at the time? I think people are still holding on to stories from the Dark Ages of Nigeria when people were less enlightened and information was hard to get. We need to let go.

Lol. Ignorance is a national affliction in this country, and even education holds no cure for it. Amokachi bought one of these 'King Solomon's Mines' 4-seater propeller planes (NOT even a chopper) that most likely cost less than the price of a Bentley Continental GT; trust Nigerians, it went viral that the dude bought a 'private jet'. People are just too lazy to enlighten themselves, even in this age of cheaper-than-air information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu Turned An Aged Woman On Set Of Movie (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Slays In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.