Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet (32503 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Chinom(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2012
I wonder why most forumites thought the did not buy a jet. Who says you must buy a new one. Most domestic airlines in Nigeria use fairly used planes. P Square could have struck a good bargain with the Arab guys.They're IGBO boys afterall.
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by ifihearam: 3:44pm On May 28, 2012
@ijaw kid
If nor be say I be xtain I for call you Fool
But becos I be xtain I nor go call u FOOL
Where members forced to pay tithe and offerings in church?
Is it mandatory you put ur offerings
Pls grow up

For those paying tithe and offerings are their lives dsame or they are seeing the evidence?
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by ifihearam: 3:46pm On May 28, 2012
@acidtalk
May the acid attached to ur name drop on the cap of ur dick
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Sylverbox(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2012
Congrats boys if its 2ru dat u actually bought 1, be warned no b moi moi 2 maintain oooo! Plus I carry God beg una sake of say dis tin wey una start so if our politicians follow 9ja go broke finish ooo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Rhino5dm: 3:52pm On May 28, 2012
Why are you such a bitter creature? wetin concern you with their success? Simply because you are veerry poor doesn't mean everybody should be like you. You can take a dive into deep blue sea in protest of their success. Sicktard.

. . ."Baba God don settle us, we are now jetting privately".

Mr. Globe:
Jude okoye or whatever must think we are fools to believe they bought a private jet. Call it publicity stunts but watch as fools believe this crap. Anyway, I read the article and I never saw where it said they bought d jet. Same old Nigerian thrash journalism. I still know a private jet is not beans and even top footballers in the world or even some intl musicians dont own one. Next

3 Likes

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2012
Time for Oyedepo to Upgrade to a Boeing 737 Jumbo Jet.. angry

Fhuck these sinning musicians.. Jesus flies higher than y'all!! angry

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by hamsky: 3:58pm On May 28, 2012
Jet no be like range rover weh u fit park for garage without care, running a plane/jet demands a lot of effort n its quite expensive to manage too....i'll imagine they'll lease/rent it out when not in use.....congrats anyways.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2012
With P Square, the story should be minus P multiplied by 0. grin
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Rhino5dm: 4:02pm On May 28, 2012
Can you just shut the hell up! Whats the fuckin similarity between P-sqaure and Amokachi?. . .How the thing they do you?.

These guys are business men and successful ones for that matter. Abeg free them joor!!

Dipwater: Am not playahating onthis brothas ,meeeeen I don't think its a gud idea,life is full of surprises and they shuld know dat they are not goin to be at the top foreva ,why not invest the money on landed properties,or a standard record company dat can compete with the likes of defjam or aftremaths.this is gross stupidity ,they shuld learn 4rm amokachi and the rest

Besides wat have they done 4 their community in terms of investing on the yung talents ,they shuldnt 4get dat they are role models to the yung ones and shuld set gud example for dem to follow

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why are you such a bitter creature? wetin concern you with their success? Simply because you are veerry poor doesn't mean everybody should be like you. You can take a dive into deep blue sea in protest of their success. Sicktard.
. . ."Baba God don settle us, we are now jetting privately".
Lol you again? After I exposed how much of a dummy you are in the other thread you have come again to play. So when does ' we are now jetting privately' mean we have bought a private jet dumbass? Do you even know what a private jet is? More like you not even knowing kanye west and I keep telling you am richer than your entire lineage is osun or wherever SW state you come from. Bushman!
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by mikron(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2012
achi4u: i go apply for mechanic job for that chopper o!grin
No be chopper na JET
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2012
Guys that cant even afford a buggati, roll royce phantom, maybach, etc are talking about PJ. #onlyinnigeria

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by mikron(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Jude okoye or whatever must think we are fools to believe they bought a private jet. Call it publicity stunts but watch as fools believe this crap. Anyway, I read the article and I never saw where it said they bought d jet. Same old Nigerian thrash journalism. I still know a private jet is not beans and even top footballers in the world or even some intl musicians dont own one. Next
except u re blind the article ws clear on the fact that THEY PAID AN ARABIAN SEVERAL MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PICK THE PRIVATE JET. Pick here Meant they bought dis jet from an arabian. QED. Peter and Paul you guys did well. You guys found favour with God. I am happy for u guys.
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by mikron(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2012
Siga: Advise for una....make una begin dey divide una properties small small ooo....all these own things together....once woman enter, once una get married....wahala go dey ooo....
maybe they go marry twins too. Just kidding. The guys have done well
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Rhino5dm: 4:15pm On May 28, 2012
Yeah, am hunting down hateful maggots like you to extinction. So, we should take your retarrded words over punch and vanguard? shocked shocked

Why are you soooo bittered over their success? Dude, Your 9-5 daily tea serving job won't buy you a cockpit. person.

Mr. Globe:

Lol you again? After I exposed how much of a dummy you are in the other thread you have come again to play. So when does ' we are now jetting privately' mean we have bought a private jet dumbass? Do you even know what a private jet is? More like you not even knowing kanye west and I keep telling you am richer than your entire lineage is osun or wherever SW state you come from. Bushman!

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yeah, am hunting down hateful maggots like you to extinction. So, we should take your retarrded words over punch and vanguard? shocked shocked

Why are you soooo bittered over their success? Dude, Your 9-5 daily tea serving job won't buy you a cockpit. person.

Referee:: That punch was below the belt!! .. Fight fair.. angry
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by mikron(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Time for Oyedepo to Upgrade to a Boeing 737 Jumbo Jet.. angry

no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Rhino5dm: 4:24pm On May 28, 2012
Dude, leave that domesticated squirrel alone. It is obvious the hoodrat can't fathom why some successful boyz should be buying private jet and "jetting privately" while he is busy serving tea in a remote country side. I pity him!

mikron: except u re blind the article ws clear on the fact that THEY PAID AN ARABIAN SEVERAL MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PICK THE PRIVATE JET. Pick here Meant they bought dis jet from an arabian. QED. Peter and Paul you guys did well. You guys found favour with God. I am happy for u guys.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by daviesmania(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2012
emmyitodo: they've earned it....more grease to their jet engines
hahaha.....
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by mikron(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Guys that cant even afford a buggati, roll royce phantom, maybach, etc are talking about PJ. #onlyinnigeria
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by daviesmania(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2012
They can buy titanic 4 all i care, am still richer.
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2012
mikron: except u re blind the article ws clear on the fact that THEY PAID AN ARABIAN SEVERAL MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PICK THE PRIVATE JET. Pick here Meant they bought dis jet from an arabian. QED. Peter and Paul you guys did well. You guys found favour with God. I am happy for u guys.
maybe you should learn how to read right. The article wasnt clear on the fact you stated. Rather it cited 'their source' which is of course imaginary. If they could make any contact with Jude okoye, why not get all the facts from him rather than still qouting your imaginary source when you have spoken with the main source? Have you written jamb self yet? Nigerians are highly dumb and ignorant that its unbelievable

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by megastu(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2012
Choi,

This Music pays oh. I am happy for them. Come to think that just 2008 here we flew SAA to J-Burg on economy together and fast forward 2012 they are flying private jet. I thank God for them sha.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by MrGlobe(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
lets stay on the topic fool. You dont know me to guess what I do but as a fool with Yoruba brain, you'll want to go head and bring up stuffs you are familiar with anyway- serving tea. However we both live in different worlds, in your world psquare owns a jet (LoL), dbanj is the biggest musician in the world (LooL), etc while in mine its reality. Take your world to the osun/ekiti forest where you belong and live it there. Stop bringing ignorance and dumbstuff on Nairaland. Kill yoself for being a dummy. Why aint nobody 'liking' your posts if its sensible? Bushman

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2012
bittyend: Ibo made private jet..

I beg park well before biafrans throw ogbunigwe anti-aircraft bomb on your Onitsha made private jet.. grin

Imagine how P-square spoke during the interview before it was edited..

Interviewer: Why did you buy the alaba private jet?

P-square: Nna, o di eno easy oo.. Chai, my prifate jet a na bia alaba teree(3) weeaks argo nna.. Hi amu a biggie boya.. Biko, hi thanku Goddu oo..
Now this is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by slam7000(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2012

@Alusi Okija,

jide ka iji,ochi egbuo m ebea. grin grin grin
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by Rhino5dm: 4:49pm On May 28, 2012
We need 2 cups of cappucino con latte and choculata . . .Off you go, your attention is needed over there. Don't keep our costumers waiting. person.

Mr. Globe:

lets stay on the topic fool. You dont know me to guess what I do but as a fool with Yoruba brain, you'll want to go head and bring up stuffs you are familiar with anyway- serving tea. However we both live in different worlds, in your world psquare owns a jet (LoL), dbanj is the biggest musician in the world (LooL), etc while in mine its reality. Take your world to the osun forest where you belong and live it there. Stop bringing ignorance and dumbstuff on Nairaland. Kill yoself for being a dummy.

3 Likes

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by ebamma(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2012
i hope our politicians are not using p square to launder our money?, cos i know dat the can't afford 450 million naira to buy a jet. Even rick ross that claims to be the boss doesn't have a private jet.

1 Like

Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by AustineE1: 4:50pm On May 28, 2012
bittyend: Ibo made private jet..

I beg park well before biafrans throw ogbunigwe anti-aircraft bomb on your Onitsha made private jet.. grin

Imagine how P-square spoke during the interview before it was edited..

Interviewer: Why did you buy the alaba private jet?

P-square: Nna, o di eno easy oo.. Chai, my prifate jet a na bia alaba teree(3) weeaks argo nna.. Hi amu a biggie boya.. Biko, hi thanku Goddu oo..
sorry,i just found out that foolishness run in your family!
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by chinedumo(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2012
[size=14pt]so PQ contributes more to the society than MOG[/size]
ijawkid:

Psquare are musicians ur pastors are?

What does ur pastor do to own a private jet

Does he have a secular,vocational or a hand work/job

Ur tithes are making them buy d jets................

9jarians will never stop amazing me......
Re: P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet by miteolu(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2012
gboss4sure:

U wan find wife for them?

He wants give them his sister that never get husband so that the private jet can be useful for entire fomilic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive's Wife, Tinuke Ogundero Beautiful Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. / Toyin Aimakhu Turned An Aged Woman On Set Of Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.