Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? (1716 Views)

‘the New Market Is Too Far’ – Mainlanders Decry Location Of New Mile 12 Market / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu / Ogbete Main Market In Enugu Shut Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? by Beachqueen59(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Am thinking about opening a provision shop. I went to ogbete to buys some items but i cant help but think that am being cheated. The prices are way too high to be sold at the price normal shop keepers sell them at? How i wish i knew the real price. So i was wondering where to buy these wholesale goods at cheaper price in ogbete or in New market??
Re: Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beachqueen59:
Am thinking about opening a provision shop. I went to ogbete to buys some items but i cant help but think that am being cheated. The prices are way too high to be sold at the price normal shop keepers sell them at? How i wish i knew the real price. So i was wondering where to buy these wholesale goods at cheaper price in ogbete or in New market??
Just enter inside ogbete not outside to get the items cheap. Don't know any store name bt i can tell that you can get the items cheap when you take your time to enter inside the market.

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? by Udiboy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Where's your store located?
Email me on match_15@yahoo .com so we talk further.
I would prefer ogbete main market to Newmarket for wholesale prices.
Re: Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? by Beachqueen59(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Royal155:
Just enter inside ogbete not outside to get the items cheap. Don't know any store name bt i can tell that you can get the items cheap when you take your time to enter inside the market.
thnks i'll do that.
Re: Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? by OCTAVO: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Cheaper items are usually gotten very deep inside any market. You should have gone with someone that is already in the line. Or take your time to sample the whole market, you'll eventually get the cheapest.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally Erp 9 Accounting Software - For Your Business / What Is The Cost Of Registering A Business Name? / Funding Neteller With Visa Or Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.