Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,941 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service (19063 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Briareos(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2012
Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine is really interested in becoming SS. If anybody in the house knows what it takes, things he should do to be one, s/he should kindly let me know.

Thanks
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:23am On May 28, 2012
Send a mail to mailme@bokoharam.org.you will get d necessary info you need
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Briareos(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2012
Is that the best you can do?
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2012
Don't trip....google is alwaiz there for your need....btw
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by plicty866: 9:13am On May 28, 2012
Is that the best you can do?
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Ollaboy: 1:54pm On May 28, 2012
Ds ur e-mail id self dey fear person. Bokoharam ke!
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Briareos(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2012
I'
ULSHERLAN: Don't trip....google is alwaiz there for your need....btw

Av tried Google, buddy, trust me. It has nothing tangible to offer me.
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by NUAIT: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 / Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / Ashaka Cement Limited Now Recruiting For Graduate Trainee June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.