Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria (11417 Views)

Sunni Rebels Desecrate Grave And Exhume Body Of Noble Companion In Syria / Muslim Scholars Issue Verdict On Syria / Nestor:the Christian Monk In Syria Who Bore Witness To Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
maclatunji:
I laugh in Chinese, see how subtly LagosShia is ascribing divine essence to the Prophet (SAW) and Ali (RA). Dude, you are knocking the doors of Shirk with a very heavy sledge hammer.
These things you seek to propagate might destroy your faith, call yourself to order.
ignorance is bliss so you can afford to laugh even in marsian.

how does me saying that the Prophet (sa) and Imam Ali (as) were created by Allah (swt) from the same "nur " (light) lead to shirk when everyone and everything was created by Allah (swt)?

perhaps you have made an accusation that even wahhabis who specialize in the shirk and takfir business would not use.it is now a habit and an attitude to make everyone a mushrik and kaffir whenever something disagrees with you or to the extent that whenever you face something you are ignorant of.

this is what is found in Sunni hadiths:

Salman al-Farsi (RA) narrated that:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) saying: "I myself, and
Ali were one light in the hands of Allah fourteen thousand years
(14,000) before He created Adam (AS). When Allah created Adam
(AS) He divided that light into two parts, one part is me and one
part Ali."

Sunni References:
- Mizan Al-Ei'tidal, by al-Dhahabi, v1, p235
- Fada'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p663, Tradition #1130
- al-Riyadh al-Nadhirah, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, v2, p164, v3, p154
- History of Ibn Asakir

you should read about what Muslims believe and how the Propeht (sa) was created as recorded in Sunni texts.i am not even asking you to become a Shia.i am asking you to read what Muslims generally (be they Sunni or Shia) believe and is found in their texts.you obviously do not know basic islamic knowledge.your thought processing is apparently influenced by wahhabism aka salafism.when you do not know something or you disagree with it,you label it.this tactic of using shirk and kufr to label people and make it a scare tactic can best work with children who do not know what Tawheed is.

if i am to go by your illogic and misguidance,i could also easily use your tactic and label Sunnis as "kuffar" and "mushrikeen".Sunnis believe in TAJSEEM.tajseem is giving Allah (swt) physical body parts like hands,face and feet.space is a creation of Allah (swt) and how can you give Him physical attributes which occupy space when Allah (swt) is above His creation? are you not putting Allah (swt) into creation?remember the Holy Quran says "He is not comparable to anything".

furthermore,who taught you Sunnis to fold your hands during salat? when i as a Shia Muslim pray,i do not fold my hands across my chest or belly.we place our hands straight down by our sides.the Prophet (sa) did not teach you to fold your hands during salat.Umar did and it is a copy act from the polytheists.that is an heretical bid'ah (innovation).this is a manifestation of polytheism (see pic below attached).you got shirk manifesting itself even in your salat.and you love using it most to label others and use it as a scare tactic on issues that you do not understand and issues you lack knowledge of.takfir (passing disbelief upon others) is not a monopolized tool.it is only the fear of Allah that should make a Muslim not to use it as a political tool against another Muslim who believes in the Tawheed of Allah and the prophethood of Muhammad (sa) regardless of interpretations and how i view your interpretaions as misguided or you view mine.it is not everytime you hear the word "Shia" and regardless of how Islamic he is talking or believing that you pass takfir and label him a mushrik or kaffir based on your ignorance.that is prejudice.

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by tbaba1234: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
They had pictures back then grin grin grin
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: They had pictures back then grin grin grin

are you trying to be funny or dumb?

most of the ancient societies that worshipped idols in the middle east have similar beliefs and describe their idols in like terms.these are recorded.also,as for the idols pictured in the picture,have you ever heard of "artifacts"?

you should worry on how to find out how folding your hands became a so called "sunnah" and who instituted the bid'ah into salat and not on whether there were pictures back then even though the use of imagery (drawings) was present too.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
@tbaba

you can start with this as help from me:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/fiqh/salat/en/chap3.php
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by ZhulFiqar2: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Q. 72: FOLDING ARMS IN PRAYERS?

By whom and in which period of Islamic history was the folding of arms in prayers introduced?

A: It appears from some reports that when Iranian prisoners were brought before 'Umar, they stood before him with folded hands. On being asked the reason, they said that it was their custom to stand before the elders with folded hands. 'Umar said: Then we too should do the same when we stand before Allah in prayers. That was the beginning.

But as I will explain later, the idea was not accepted in Medina there are some pointers which show that it had caught up in the early days of Mu'awiyah's governorship in Damascus. When Anas ibn Malik, a companion of the Prophet (S. A. W), went to Syria, he wept and said: "I do not see here anything which I used to see in the days of the Prophet (S.A.W), except this prayer, and that too is disfigured." (Sahih al-Bukhari).

Then there are these four Imams of the Sunnis. Look at their fatwas concerning this matter; and you will see the truth yourself.

1. Imam Malik ibn Anas (died 179) lived in Medina.He orders his followers (the Malikiyah) to keep their hands open, saying that it is the way the people of Medina pray, and they must have learnt it from the Prophet (S.A.W).

2. Imam Abu Hanifah (died 150 A.H) and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (died 241 A.H.) lived in Iraq and they ordered their followers to keep the hands folded.

3. Imam Shafi'i (died 204 A.H.) was born in Mecca, studied in Medina and then shifted to Iraq and finally to Egypt. He gives his followers choice of folding the hands or keeping them open.

Have you noted the connection between their places of residence and their fatwas? The man who lived in Medina kept the hands open; those who lived far from Medina folded their hands and the one who lived in both places allows both customs. It make us believe that the custom of folding the hands in prayer was invented far from the city of the Prophet (S. A. W).

Q.73: SAYING 'AMEN' IN PRAYER:

I notice that we the Shi'a do not say "AMEN" after al-Fatiha. As you know, I was previously a Sunni. Now what I want to know is: Did one of the first 3 Caliphs introduce this system? Or did this bid'ah come in Islam from the Ummayads or Abbasids?

A: It is not definitely known when this custom was started and by whom. But there are traditions from the Imams of Ahlul Bayt (A.S) which say that saying "Amen" after Surah al- Fatihah in prayer is bid'ah. One such tradition from Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (A.S) says:

"When you are (praying) behind an Imam and he finishes Surah al-Fatihah and completes it, you should say, "Alhamdu-Lillahi Rabbil 'Alameen", and do not say "Amen". (Al-Kafi and Tahdhibu 'l-ahkam). It indicates that saying "Amen" had become established by that time, i.e. in Umayyad period.

By the way, the Sunni book, "Naylu 'l-awtar " quotes Imam Malik (the leader of the Malikis) as saying that the Imam should not say "Ameen" in those prayers which are recited loudly.

http://www.alhassanain.com/english/book/book/beliefs_library/various_books/your_questions_answered_volume_6/009.html
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: They had pictures back then grin grin grin

That's is a real cracker grin grin grin grin grin grin truly u got him really deep!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by tbaba1234: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Your idol picture is bogus, that is why... All the idols in the kaaba were destroyed; Artifacts ? where are they located.. provide real non-partisan links to that. what are their ages?

Show me the description of Idols in arabia, a non partisan view also,

There are shia hadiths that indicate that you should fold your hands while praying... we will never agree on this point
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: Your idol picture is bogus, that is why... All the idols in the kaaba were destroyed; Artifacts ? where are they located.. provide real non-partisan links to that. what are their ages?
and what if the description of the idols in the Ka'ba fits the idols shown in the picture? is that not the point? who even told you that those idols in the picture are the exact ones that used to be inside the Ka'ba? you are just creating an argument.the idols that were revered by the pagan arabian tribes and kept in the Ka'ba were not only unique or familiar to arabia.their concept and images were found elsewhere and even originated elsewhere and were adopted by the arabians.take for instance hubal or "the moon god".temples were dedicated to these gods outside of arabia e.g. the temple in petra (jordan).so it is not something strange that the images of these idols are known and can be pictured even if the ones in the Ka'ba were destroyed.you are the one probably mistaken by thinking that those idols were unique to arabia and only found in the Ka'ba.

you are the one that assumed that the idols shown in the picture are the ones inside the Ka'ba.but the picture is showing a description.i have nothing to prove to you that those idols were the exact ones in the Ka'ba because as you rightly mentioned,the ones in the Ka'ba were destroyed.nonetheless,having a description of them recorded and associating that description to other idols found elsewhere in the middle east is not bogus.yet still,there is an obvious similarity between those idols shown in the picture and the way you pray.why?

Show me the description of Idols in arabia, a non partisan view also,

Inanna, al-Uzza or Allat as fertility goddess

http://arabianwomen.nielsonpi.com/intro.html

you should check for the names and images of the other gods that were placed in the Ka'ba.

There are shia hadiths that indicate that you should fold your hands while praying... we will never agree on this point

you can only deceive yourself.the fact is there is no Shia Muslim in the entire earth who accepts Shia Islam that folds his hands while praying.there is no where in either Sunni or Shia hadith that establishes folding the hands while praying as a "sunnah" performed by the Prophet (sa).the difference is while the Shia anywhere do not fold their hands,the Sunnis still do to this day.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by tbaba1234: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
^I know shia don't fold their hands. Also depending on your school of thought , it is not compulsory even amongst sunnis so i don't understand why you would try to present a case of shirk. that is the only reason. i responded to your post .... I have seen shia hadith that support it, i do not know how much authenticity you put on it.

You posted a picture and failed to produce evidence that it represents gods used in the kaaba,..... smh!!

anyway, i don't want to drag this discussion.. later...
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
tbaba1234: ^I know shia don't fold their hands. Also depending on your school of thought , it is not compulsory even amongst sunnis so i don't understand why you would try to present a case of shirk. that is the only reason. i responded to your post .... I have seen shia hadith that support it, i do not know how much authenticity you put on it.
i brought up this because i wanted to demonstrate Maclatunji's logic and the logic of takfiris.

i would like to see these Shia hadiths you are talking about.i know for certain there is no where in Sunni or Shia hadith that support folding the hand as "sunnah" that was performed by Prophet Muhammad (sa).it is a bid'ah that was introduced after the Prophet (sa).

You posted a picture and failed to produce evidence that it represents gods used in the kaaba,..... smh!!

anyway, i don't want to drag this discussion.. later...

i have explained that those gods that the arabians venerated in the Ka'ba were adopted from elsewhere.you have already being shown two pictures.but obviously you want a picture of those idols that were destoryed in the Ka'ba.so you now need to tell yourself there were no pictures back then.we are talking ideas here and concepts.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lol grin grin sometimes I think people's inabilty to reason well remains the reason they follow falsehood, now the nasibis brought out pictures and lied that umar copied folding of arm from this pictures/idols yet looking closely at the picture their arms are folded entirely different from how we muslims the followers of Muhammad pbuh fold our arms yet this same individuals who entire religion is manufactured will always make insensible points that reminds one of the polytheist of Mecca!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
vedaxcool: Lol grin grin sometimes I think people's inabilty to reason well remains the reason they follow falsehood, now the nasibis brought out pictures and lied that umar copied folding of arm from this pictures/idols yet looking closely at the picture their arms are folded entirely different from how we muslims the followers of Muhammad pbuh fold our arms yet this same individuals who entire religion is manufactured will always make insensible points that reminds one of the polytheist of Mecca!

please can you show me where i said that Umar who instituted the bid'ah of folding hands from persian pagans copied the idols in the picture?please show me.

the folding hands is not the same? no, folding hands is the same and even Sunnis do it in more than one way.and don't be ridiculous by using phrases like "We followers of Muhammad".you are follower of Umar and Muawiya-these two contributed in forming your Sunni sect the most.

and you're really abnormal otherwise you'd not have used the word "nasibi" to refer to a Shia,if you know what "nasibi" means and who uses it against whom. grin
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Russia, China veto U.N. Security Council resolution on Syria
[/size]

By Michelle Nichols

UNITED NATIONS | Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05am EDT

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Russia and China vetoed a Western-backed U.N. Security Council resolution on Thursday that threatened Syrian authorities with sanctions if they did not stop using heavy weapons against an uprising and withdraw troops from towns and cities.

It was the third time that Russia, a key ally of the Syrian government, and China have used their veto power to block U.N. Security Council resolutions designed to put pressure on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and halt the violence in the 16-month conflict that has killed thousands of people.

The vetoed resolution, which would have extended a U.N. observer mission in Syria for 45 days, received 11 votes in favor, while South Africa and Pakistan abstained.

Britain's U.N. Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant told the council he was "appalled" by Russia and China's vetoes.

"The effect of their actions is to protect a brutal regime. They have chosen to put their national interests ahead of the lives of millions of Syrians," he said.

His French counterpart, Gerard Araud, said proponents of strong U.N. action on Syria would not be dissuaded.

"We simply couldn't be accomplices of a strategy which brought together false diplomatic action and paralysis," Araud told the council. "This double veto will not stop us. We will continue to assist a Syrian opposition on its path to democratic transition in Syria."

The 15-member council still has time to negotiate another resolution on the fate of the unarmed mission before its initial 90-day mandate expires at midnight Friday (0400 GMT Saturday).

Britain, France, Germany and the United States proposed in the vetoed resolution that international envoy Kofi Annan's six-point peace plan be placed under Chapter 7 of the U.N. Charter, which allows the council to authorize actions ranging from diplomatic and economic sanctions to military intervention.

Western council members have said they are talking about a threat of sanctions on Syria, not military intervention. Their vetoed resolution had contained a specific threat of sanctions if Syrian authorities did not stop using heavy weapons and withdraw troops from towns and cities within 10 days.

But Russia made clear days before the vote that it would block any resolution on Syria under Chapter 7, with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov describing the threat of sanctions against Syria as "blackmail.

Russia has also put forward a resolution to extend the U.N. mission for 90 days, but it does not contain a threat of sanctions. The Security Council initially approved the deployment of the U.N. observer mission, known as UNSMIS, to monitor a failed April 12 ceasefire under Annan's peace plan.

If the mission is renewed, U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon has recommended shifting the emphasis of the work of UNSMIS from the 300 unarmed military observers to civilian staff focusing on a political solution and issues including human rights.

UNSMIS suspended most of its monitoring activity on June 16 due to increased risk from rising violence.

(Reporting By Michelle Nichols; Editing by David Brunnstrom)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/19/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE86I0UD20120719
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2012
vedaxcool: A Syrian general and personal friend of President Bashar al-Assad has reportedly defected and fled Syria ahead of "Friends of Syria" talks in Paris between Western and Arab leaders.

Opposition activists have told Al Jazeera said that Manaf Tlas, a brigade commander in Assad's Republican Guard, has fled to Turkey and will soon announce that he abandoned Assad because of anger at civilian deaths.

The sources said Tlas had left his official position and was traveling to Paris, where some of his family lives, on Friday
Tlas, who attended military college with the 46-year-old Assad, throws his support behind the opposition, he would be the closest member of the Syrian leader's inner circle to switch sides during the 16-month uprising.

Tlas is the son of Mustafa Tlas, who served as defence minister for 30 years under former president Hafez al-Assad and briefly under his son, the current president.

A witness in Damascus said by telephone that Tlas' house in Damascus was ransacked on Thursday by security agents after these reports.

Riad al-Asaad, a well-known commander with the Free Syrian Army, told Al Jazeera from Turkey: "Our people picked [Tlas] up from the borders with Syria”. Asaad said on Thursday that he had not yet met with Tlas.

Ankara did not immediately confirm the reports. Syriasteps, a news website close to Assad's security services, quoted a Syrian official as saying Tlas was in Turkey.

Syriasteps wrote: "His desertion means nothing. If Syrian intelligence had wanted to arrest him it would have."

'Apparent decision'

A source in the opposition said a relative of Tlas had confirmed his defection.

"It's a very important defection," the source said. "His brigade is very attached to their general, so we can say the true defection has started."
A US official, speaking on condition of anonymity from Washington, said, "General Tlas is a big name and his apparent decision to ditch Assad hurts, even though it probably didn't come as a surprise".

"Tlas lately seems to have been on the outs, but he's got charisma and some smarts. If he joins the insurgents, that could be significant," the official said.

The father of Tlas, who served as defence minister between 1972 and 2004, was in office during the 1982 Hama Massacre, which reportedly left between 20,000 and 48,000 people dead.

Many opposition activists accuse the older Tlas of complicity, and have called for him to be prosecuted for war crimes.

Family ties

The Tlas family is from Rastan, in central Homs province, a town that has seen large anti-government protests since the uprising began in March 2011.

Rastan later witnessed heavy fighting between regime forces and members of the Free Syrian Army. It is now mostly under the control of the opposition.

Another member of the Tlas family is Abdul Razzak Tlas, a popular commander of the FSA in Homs and a former First Lieutenant in the the Syrian army who defected last year.

Ahmet Davutoglu, foreign minister of Turkey, said defections proved that the Syrian government is crumbling.

"There are soldiers escaping, they are reporting to us that they are being instructed to attack people and because of that they had to escape in order not to kill civilians," Davutoglu told France 24 television.

"Every day, generals, colonels, officers are coming, and we have, I think, around 20 generals and maybe 100 high-rank officers, colonels."
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/07/201276533461952.html

[size=14pt]Syrian Manaf Tlas back in Damascus: reports[/size]

Reports confirm Syrian General Manaf Tlas has returned to the capital of Damascus.

The reports come two days after French President Francois Hollande said on Tuesday that he was informed Manaf Tlas was in Paris.

Manaf Tlas, who attended military college with Assad, was a brigade commander in the Republican Guard.

Manaf is the son of former Syrian Defense Minister Mustafa Tlas, who was minister for three decades and is currently living in Paris for medical treatment.

MSH/AZ

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/251841.html
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
[size=18pt]Delaying the Syrian endgame
There are four compelling arguments for allowing Russia to prevent liberal intervention in Syria.[/size]

Russia is in Syria. Rusia (Russia in Arabic) is in Suria (Syria); they are made up of the same Arabic letters. The evolving situation is more than a word play for anagrammers. It is a dangerous power play, and while Russia's presence in Syria is being presented as an adversity, it is not devoid of opportunity.

A devil's advocate argument sees Russia's role as a silver lining, ominously gaining momentum as Syria is now in the throes of a civil war, an indigenous battle for liberation from authoritarianism.

There are four compelling arguments for letting Russia do what it does best: preventing liberal intervention in Syria.

1. Self-liberation as self-mastery

The famed Muslim commander Saladin - whose resting place is in Damascus - and Yusuf al-Azmah, resistance hero of anti-French colonialism, would agree with the Free Syrian Army's (FSA) daring "Damascus volcano" operation.

Throughout the Arab Spring, wresting capital cities from the grip of dictators has been the key to victory. The push has both military and psychological significance. Militarily, it places the Assads on the defensive. In particular, the Wednesday operation that killed some of Assad's top generals, including Defence Minister Daoud Rajha, and General Assef Shawkat, President Assad's brother-in-law, is a huge blow to the regime's killing machine.

Psychologically, the operation adds to the woes of the Assads following this month's defection of General Manaf Tlass to France. The Wednesday blast chips into the regime's delusional confidence about its invincibility.

On this front, there is an enigma in the blast that killed three top-ranking commanders. It is puzzling why a regime under duress and noted for its secrecy would rush to advertising the blast, knowing very well it would provide a psychological boost to the FSA. Now, however - regardless of who is responsible - the regime may be able to conveniently blame them for the atrocities of the past 18 months.

In the final scheme of things, Russia's intransigence and objection to intervention in Syria may be unwittingly proving its use: strengthening the Syrian people's resolve to self-liberate and the FSA to operate accordingly, relying on indigenous resources.

Since Islam was brought to Damascus in 635, the city has many times relied on its local resources for liberating itself.

2. Avoiding a repeat of Libya

There are lessons to be learned in Syria from the intervention in Libya. Probably the most important of these lessons is that in the absence of a political programme, effective leadership, civil and civic capacity-building, and a quasi "government-in-waiting", the end of military hostilities are marked by the start of disarray, schisms and internecine fighting.

The killings that followed the collapse of the Gaddafi regime were horrendous and undermined the military victory. Russian intransigence, one of the key factors blocking Western intervention, is adversity when one accounts for the human rights violations committed by the regime and the rising spiral of violence and counter-violence. However, it is equally an opportunity for the opposition to bide its time and get organised.

The opposition has been vociferous about the necessity of change and reform in Syria after the Assads. However, it remains an inchoate project given its divisions and lack of shared values and political strategies.

More importantly, as the military push towards Damascus gains momentum (which, though it does not mean regime collapse is imminent, it is clearly inevitable, possibly in a matter of months) - the need for generating military-political synergy is imperative. Right now the military initiative risks superseding the political operation.

Without synergy that levels the playing field between the commanders on the ground and the leadership, the opposition could find itself with limited political capital, especially if the Assads' collapse is due mostly to the FSA's military operations. Should the Syrian army collapse and more units join the FSA, the military will emerge as important stakeholders in post-Assad Syria. Ideally, politics will rein in the military side of liberation and transition in Syria.

The Syrian National Council (SNC) has been dogged by divisions and even claims of lack of democratic management. An awesomely challenging task facing SNC leader Abd al-Basit Sida and his comrades-in-arms is to reach out to all opposition organisations, and to do this without too much reliance on outside mentoring or guardianship. Tribal divisions have slowed Libya's transition, as have its armed militias.

Transition in Syria demands a great deal of preparatory work at this crucial stage before the regime collapses. In particular, sectarian pluralism must be converted into democratic capital, thus preventing it from derailing a smooth transition once the Assads are out of the way. One particularly important lesson from Libya is for the Syrian government-in-waiting to develop a vision for transitional justice given the grotesque human rights violations already committed and the potential for revenge by the victims.

3. Indigeneity and the Arab Spring

The Arab Spring has largely been home-grown, especially in Egypt and Tunisia, where it has unfolded with no need for outside intervention. The intervention in Libya is the exception: without NATO's operations, Gaddafi would have prolonged his rule, giving him enough time to commit additional crimes against the Libyan people.

There is no "free lunch" in international politics. So Russia's role in the Syrian crisis without a doubt has downsides. However, one of its unintended outcomes is that the Arab Spring is spared further intervention and meddling by outside powers.

Freedom is never given, and it is better when earned through indigenous resources and energy, which abound in Syria. The cost has so far been high in human lives, and this is very regrettable. It would have, however, been even higher if more potent weapons, including surgical operations, had been used by NATO or UN-mandated forces.

Larbi Sadiki
Larbi Sadiki
Dr Larbi Sadiki is a Senior Lecturer in Middle East Politics at the University of Exeter, and author of Arab Democratization: Elections without Democracy (Oxford University Press, 2009) and The Search for Arab Democracy: Discourses and Counter-Discourses (Columbia University Press, 2004).
University of Exeter
Books
RSS
Delaying the Syrian endgame
There are four compelling arguments for allowing Russia to prevent liberal intervention in Syria.
Last Modified: 19 Jul 2012 15:01
inShare1
Email Article
Email
Print Article
Print
Share article
Send Feedback
Feedback
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker
Winning control of capital has been the key to victory in the Arab Spring, says Professor Sadiki [Reuters]

Russia is in Syria. Rusia (Russia in Arabic) is in Suria (Syria); they are made up of the same Arabic letters. The evolving situation is more than a word play for anagrammers. It is a dangerous power play, and while Russia's presence in Syria is being presented as an adversity, it is not devoid of opportunity.

A devil's advocate argument sees Russia's role as a silver lining, ominously gaining momentum as Syria is now in the throes of a civil war, an indigenous battle for liberation from authoritarianism.

There are four compelling arguments for letting Russia do what it does best: preventing liberal intervention in Syria.

1. Self-liberation as self-mastery

The famed Muslim commander Saladin - whose resting place is in Damascus - and Yusuf al-Azmah, resistance hero of anti-French colonialism, would agree with the Free Syrian Army's (FSA) daring "Damascus volcano" operation.
Inside Story - Has the Damascus attack broken al-Assad?

Throughout the Arab Spring, wresting capital cities from the grip of dictators has been the key to victory. The push has both military and psychological significance. Militarily, it places the Assads on the defensive. In particular, the Wednesday operation that killed some of Assad's top generals, including Defence Minister Daoud Rajha, and General Assef Shawkat, President Assad's brother-in-law, is a huge blow to the regime's killing machine.

Psychologically, the operation adds to the woes of the Assads following this month's defection of General Manaf Tlass to France. The Wednesday blast chips into the regime's delusional confidence about its invincibility.

On this front, there is an enigma in the blast that killed three top-ranking commanders. It is puzzling why a regime under duress and noted for its secrecy would rush to advertising the blast, knowing very well it would provide a psychological boost to the FSA. Now, however - regardless of who is responsible - the regime may be able to conveniently blame them for the atrocities of the past 18 months.

In the final scheme of things, Russia's intransigence and objection to intervention in Syria may be unwittingly proving its use: strengthening the Syrian people's resolve to self-liberate and the FSA to operate accordingly, relying on indigenous resources.

Since Islam was brought to Damascus in 635, the city has many times relied on its local resources for liberating itself.

2. Avoiding a repeat of Libya

There are lessons to be learned in Syria from the intervention in Libya. Probably the most important of these lessons is that in the absence of a political programme, effective leadership, civil and civic capacity-building, and a quasi "government-in-waiting", the end of military hostilities are marked by the start of disarray, schisms and internecine fighting.

The killings that followed the collapse of the Gaddafi regime were horrendous and undermined the military victory. Russian intransigence, one of the key factors blocking Western intervention, is adversity when one accounts for the human rights violations committed by the regime and the rising spiral of violence and counter-violence. However, it is equally an opportunity for the opposition to bide its time and get organised.

The opposition has been vociferous about the necessity of change and reform in Syria after the Assads. However, it remains an inchoate project given its divisions and lack of shared values and political strategies.

More importantly, as the military push towards Damascus gains momentum (which, though it does not mean regime collapse is imminent, it is clearly inevitable, possibly in a matter of months) - the need for generating military-political synergy is imperative. Right now the military initiative risks superseding the political operation.

Without synergy that levels the playing field between the commanders on the ground and the leadership, the opposition could find itself with limited political capital, especially if the Assads' collapse is due mostly to the FSA's military operations. Should the Syrian army collapse and more units join the FSA, the military will emerge as important stakeholders in post-Assad Syria. Ideally, politics will rein in the military side of liberation and transition in Syria.

The Syrian National Council (SNC) has been dogged by divisions and even claims of lack of democratic management. An awesomely challenging task facing SNC leader Abd al-Basit Sida and his comrades-in-arms is to reach out to all opposition organisations, and to do this without too much reliance on outside mentoring or guardianship. Tribal divisions have slowed Libya's transition, as have its armed militias.

Transition in Syria demands a great deal of preparatory work at this crucial stage before the regime collapses. In particular, sectarian pluralism must be converted into democratic capital, thus preventing it from derailing a smooth transition once the Assads are out of the way. One particularly important lesson from Libya is for the Syrian government-in-waiting to develop a vision for transitional justice given the grotesque human rights violations already committed and the potential for revenge by the victims.

3. Indigeneity and the Arab Spring

The Arab Spring has largely been home-grown, especially in Egypt and Tunisia, where it has unfolded with no need for outside intervention. The intervention in Libya is the exception: without NATO's operations, Gaddafi would have prolonged his rule, giving him enough time to commit additional crimes against the Libyan people.

There is no "free lunch" in international politics. So Russia's role in the Syrian crisis without a doubt has downsides. However, one of its unintended outcomes is that the Arab Spring is spared further intervention and meddling by outside powers.

Freedom is never given, and it is better when earned through indigenous resources and energy, which abound in Syria. The cost has so far been high in human lives, and this is very regrettable. It would have, however, been even higher if more potent weapons, including surgical operations, had been used by NATO or UN-mandated forces.

4. International security
Syria blast strikes at heart of Assad's rule

Russia's role may unwittingly turn out to be helpful for those thinking about the chemical weapons stockpiles possessed by the Syrian regime. Sudden regime collapse, resulting from a conflict with Western powers, is no guarantee these weapons will not be used, and they could potentially fall into the hands of non-state actors who could potentially use or trade them.

In the wrong hands, such weapons can be lethal, especially if there is little knowledge of their whereabouts and numbers.

The Russians themselves have sophisticated weapons in its Tartus base, and Russia must be eager to secure these - either for repossession or destruction - as Moscow increasingly comes to grips with the coming expiry of the Assad dynasty.

What now…

Russia's role in the Syrian miasma must not be assumed to be fixed. Both the Assads and the Russians seem to be locked in a moment of desperation: the end of their role in Syria. However, that is where their company ends. Russia is a global player that can reconfigure and reproject its power. The Assads have no horizon, and that makes them expendable.

Russia will know to drop the Assads when the alarm bells of the endgame are sounded. Russia has not done that as quickly as the world wants it to, but that may in the big scheme of things prove to be an opportunity, not just an adversity.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/07/2012719124548403526.html
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
the "free syrian army" backed by the west and the wahhabi (aka salafist) kingdoms and salafist (aka wahhabi) terror groups like alqaeda,throwing Syrian civilians from high building as punishment for "traitors" who cooperate with the syrian government security forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhuBVJKUE9Q&feature=player_embedded
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
i just saw the below picture (attached) and info relating to what i earlier discussed with "tbaba1234" on how Sunnis pray and fold their hands like idols ( a bid'ah initiated by Umar from the persians) while the Shia Muslims do not fold their hands but drop them by their sides as it is believed that is the only "sunnah" and how the Prophet (sa) prayed .would like him to tell us what he thinks!

Yusuf Estes, Doctor Mohammad Salah, Zaker Naik etc... all praying like Idols...

This was an invention added into the religion by Dr. Omar Ibnul Khatab when he visited the fireworshipers of Iran in order to make them embrace Islam. When he saw how they bowed down to their religious men holding fire sticks in their hands and folding their arms, he said that is a nice way of showing respect, but we shall not use the fire. So he added this into the religion, this was never practiced during the time of Abu Bakr nor the Prophet (saww) as Shafi'i reports and rules that it is just mustahab and not part of a prayer.

And still.. the dumb boys dont fold it properly... theres a special way LOL a special majoosi way... and if u fold it otherwise it becomes bid'a.... watch how their folds are all different .... according to this mustach waxer, all of these handfolds are bida... and LOL ... the prophet used to pray like this too.....HAHAHA maybe its the same prophet of thers that urinated while standing up?

Watch from 8:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85lfqYEDDPw

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
LagosShia:

[size=14pt]Syrian Manaf Tlas back in Damascus: reports[/size]

Reports confirm Syrian General Manaf Tlas has returned to the capital of Damascus.

The reports come two days after French President Francois Hollande said on Tuesday that he was informed Manaf Tlas was in Paris.

Manaf Tlas, who attended military college with Assad, was a brigade commander in the Republican Guard.

Manaf is the son of former Syrian Defense Minister Mustafa Tlas, who was minister for three decades and is currently living in Paris for medical treatment.

MSH/AZ

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/251841.html

Press Tv is engaging in outright lies! Manaf has not returned back to Syria, is this the new lows of tarqiyyah?

Fabius stated on 12 July 2012 that Manaf Tlass and the members of the Syrian opposition formed contacts.[20] French President Francois Hollande confirmed on 17 July 2012 that Manaf Tlass is in Paris.[21] On the same day, Manaf Tlass published a statement in the French Press Agency. He called for "a constructive transition" in Syria and said the Syrian army had fought against the Syrian people.[22]

Tlass called on Syrians to unite and look towards a post-revolutionary Syria, in video address broadcast from France on 24 July 2012. It was his first public appearance since he defected in early July 2012.[23]

“I speak to you as a defected member of the Syrian army, who refuses criminal violence … I speak to you as one of the sons of Syria."
“Honorable Syrian army officers do not accept the criminal acts in Syria … Allow me to serve Syria after [President Bashar] al-Assad’s era. We must all unite to serve Syria and promote stability in the country, rebuilding a free and democratic Syria.”
“Allow me to call on a united Syria, the new Syria ... should not be built on revenge, exclusion or monopoly.”
He said he did not blame those troops who have not defected, adding that “whatever mistakes made by some members of the Syrian Arab Army ... those honorable troops who have not partaken in the killing ... are the extension of the Free Syrian Army.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manaf_Tlass

High-level defections

As the violence increases, high-level defections from Assad's regime are growing.

The US on Wednesday confirmed the defections of two senior Syrian diplomats: Abdel Latif Dabbagh, the ambassadors to the UAE, and and his wife Lamia al-Hariri, the Syrian charge d'affaires in Cyprus.

White House spokesperson Jay Carney told reporters aboard Air Force One that the moves showed that "senior officials around the Assad inner circle are fleeing the government because of the heinous actions taken by Assad against his own people, and the recognition that Assad's days are numbered".

Earlier, a senior state department official said, "These defections serve as a reminder that the bottom is starting to fall out of the regime. It is crumbling and losing its grip on power."

The Syrian foreign ministry downplayed the latest defection reports on Syrian state television on Thursday.

Lamia al-Hariri is not an ambassador, they said, and had an administrative rather than a diplomatic post in Cyprus.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/07/201272652643376109.html
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool:
Did you check you link at all? why the lies?

Manaf Tlas has returned to Damascus with his father who was receiving treatment in Paris.

there are low level defections like the counsel in cyprus and her likes that are bribed with petro-dollars by Qatar.

and Bashar isn't going anywhere.and if there is going to be any change in syria,Bashar would first make sure all the wahhabi terrorists have suffocated.Bashar if he eventually agree to step down,he will do that by himself and not by the force of wahhabi terrorists.he will hand over to whom he wishes and he is satisfied with to continue the legacy of the resistance bloc in the middle east against the zionist and western imperialist masters of wahhabi saudi arabia and qatar.get that clear.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
[b]Defected Syrian Brigadier-General Manaf Tlas called on Syrians to unite and look towards a post-revolutionary Syria, in a statement broadcast exclusively on Al Arabiya late Tuesday.

“I speak to you as a defected member of the Syrian army, who refuses criminal violence … I speak to you as one of the sons of Syria,” Tlas said, dressed in a light blue shirt with an open collar, his gray hair tussled.

The former general was believed to be speaking from Paris.

“Honorable Syrian army officers do not accept the criminal acts in Syria … Allow me to serve Syria after [President Bashar] al-Assad’s era.

“We must all unite to serve Syria and promote stability in the country, rebuilding a free and democratic Syria.”

“Allow me to call on a united Syria,” Tlas added.

Tlass said the “new Syria ... should not be built on revenge, exclusion or monopoly.”

He said he did not blame those troops who have not defected, adding that “whatever mistakes made by some members of the Syrian Arab Army ... those honorable troops who have not partaken in the killing ... are the extension of the (rebel) Free Syrian Army.”

It was his first public appearance since he left Syria earlier this month. French officials later confirmed that he was in France.[/b]

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/07/25/228190.html

lol! maybe they are two manaf tlas one conjured up by nasibi lies who appears and disappears at will and the real Manaf Tlas who defected from the syria army and has spoken against the senseless murder of the people by a man who the nawasibs insist must be rule unquestioned! This sort of lies speaks volumes of the sort of character we are dealing with!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool:

lol! maybe they are two manaf tlas one conjured up by nasibi lies who appears and disappears at will and the real Manaf Tlas who defected from the syria army and has spoken against the senseless murder of the people by a man who the nawasibs insist must be rule unquestioned! This sort of lies speaks volumes of the sort of character we are dealing with!

yeye mallam.you are calling the name as if he is from your village.

you can do better.your fellow wahhabis from across the world are rushing to syria to do suicide bombings and terrorism to gain entry into hell fire.wont you apply the fatwa in the below thread and find your way to hell where wahhabi haters and terrorists belong to:

https://www.nairaland.com/991658/sodomy-sake-islam

or you can join wahhabi boko haram to kill helpless people and win the wrath of Allah for killing His creation.Syria would be too hard for you.Bashar,the lion is extinguishing wahhabi terrorists like mosquitoes and sending them to hell even when america and zionist israel are supporting them in Syria.
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
^^^^^

Pains of the truth! Thank God or should we say Ali lol grin grin grin grin you did not start arguing blindly in the face of clear proof, I am enjoying refuting the nasibis, the liars and those who celebrate blood shed! I wonder whether shias are debarred from watching any other news source except Press TV? cause it must take someone tahtis incredibly brainwashed to simply buy every lie thrown at him! any case let me leave you to cry a bit. Your lies have been refuted and everyone is bearing witness to what shias (Shiatul Dajjal) is about: LIES
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
Another defection

The heavy fighting around Aleppo and the capital Damascus mark a new phase of the violence that has gripped Syria since protests broke out some 16 months ago. It comes after a bomb attack that killed four of Assad's closest lieutenants in Damascus last week that led some analysts to speculate that the government's grip was failing.
Meanwhile, in a set back to Assad government, Ikhlas Badawi, a parliamentarian, became the latest to announce that she had "defected" to Turkey.

Samir Nashhar, a member of the opposition Syrian National Council, told the AFP news agency that Badawi arrived in Turkey on Thursday, and will now head to Qatar, "which has agreed to receive her".

One of the most senior figures to defect from Assad's inner circle, Brigadier General Manaf Tlas, put himself forward on Thursday as someone who could help unify the opposition inside and outside Syria on a plan for a transfer of power.

Tlas, speaking in a newspaper interview in the Saudi city of Jeddah, also said he was looking for support from Saudi Arabia and other powers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/07/201272793526106157.html

Na wa for Manaf oh! when will he return to Syria to make the nasibis right? grin grin grin grin
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2012
he UN observer mission's latest 30-day mandate is due to expire in August, and the United States, Britain and France do not want to see it extended under these circumstances.

Syria's most senior diplomat in the UK, meanwhile, stood down in protest at the "violent and oppressive" actions of al-Assad's regime, the British foreign office confirmed on Monday.

In a blow to Damascus, charge d'affaires Khaled al-Ayoubi informed the British authorities that he was "no longer willing" to represent the government amid the brutal repression of rebels.

The British Government said his decision represented the "revulsion and despair" of Syrians and urged others around the world to follow his example and abandon Assad.

International concern

Outside of Aleppo, rebels seized a strategic checkpoint on the road from Turkey after a 10-hour battle, securing them free movement between the northern city and the border, an FSA commander said.

"The Anadan checkpoint ... was taken this morning after 10 hours of fighting," said General Ferzat Abdel Nasser, a rebel officer who deserted the Syrian army a month ago.

Six soldiers were killed and 25 were taken as prisoners, General Ferzat said, adding that four of his own men died in the fighting.

UN humanitarian chief Valerie Amos said in a statement that an estimated 200,000 people had fled from Aleppo in two days and an unknown number were still trapped in the city.

Amos said in New York on Sunday that she was "extremely concerned by the impact of shelling and use of tanks and other heavy weapons" on civilians in Aleppo, Damascus and other locations.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/07/2012731267977893.html
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by ZhulFiqar2: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Graphic Content:

more brutal assasinations of pro-Assad Syrian civilians by the wahhabi/salafist terrorists fighting the Syrian government with support from the West and the Arab League.silence is indeed betrayal.now we see who is carrying out the terror attacks and suicide bombings,beheadings and killings of innocent Syrians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22E7cENoYCY&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253D22E7cENoYCY%26h%3DqAQENiJdz&bpctr=1343765285&skipcontrinter=1
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2012
tbaba1234: Silence is betrayal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZ0-W3A2RA&list=FLxBR44IXdJY0gsfHcIDMQuQ&index=2&feature=plcp

please Tbaba,watch the below video and the truth about the topic you opened this thread about-the Houla massacre.see what happened and who were killed and for what reasons.then tell us if in Islam of Prophet Muhammad (sa),it is allowed under any circumstance to kill women and children as the wahhabis aka salafists did in Houla.please watch and pause when reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7kCEaJY6vc
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2012
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/syriadefections/2012730840348158.html

Get an interactive list of defections and an overview of the regime in 3D the from the vile and evil regime of Assad!
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
pictures attached below of NATO backed anti-assad terrorists of the "free syrian army" abusing civilians in Aleppo who are suspected of being pro-assad.democracy to syria through summary execution,beheading,suicide bombing and human right violation all in order to topple the anti-israel regime of bashar al-assad.

Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hundreds rally in Australia for Syrian regime

AFP August 5, 2012, 5:10 pm

SYDNEY, Aug 5, 2012 (AFP) - - Hundreds of people rallied in Australia on Sunday in support of the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad, urging no intervention by foreign powers in the conflict.

Organised by a group calling itself "Hands off Syria", the demonstration began with a short rally of several hundred people at Sydney's town hall but numbers swelled as the group, many of them families, marched through the city.

"I am here to show my support for the president and the people of Syria," one young woman draped in the Syrian flag told AFP.

"We have to expose the lies that have been (made) through the media."

Protesters waving Syrian flags and carrying banners which read "Thank you Russia and China 4 vetoes" and "Let the whole world hear: Syria is our nation, Bashar is our leader", the group marched to government offices in central Sydney.

Hanadi Assoud, one of the organisers of the event, said the protesters were against the United States or NATO intervening in Syria, where the conflict has reportedly claimed more than 21,000 lives since the uprising against Assad's regime erupted in March 2011.

She also accused the media of misrepresenting the conflict, saying that opposition forces had been responsible for any killings that had taken place.

"Why would the government kill its own people?" she said.

She said those marching wanted to have their voices heard in Australia after comments by Foreign Minister Bob Carr, who has condemned the Assad regime.

"We know that Bob Carr has got an agenda. He was saying that the Assad regime must go. How can he be so biased?" Assoud told AFP.

Syria closed its embassy in Australia in late July, two months after Canberra expelled the Syrian charge d'affaires along with one other diplomat over the killings of more than 100 people in Houla.
mfc/mtp

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/14466010/hundreds-rally-in-australia-for-syrian-regime/
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by LagosShia: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
here is the video to the above pro-assad syria rally held in Sydney,Australia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WxZUUfMq1Io
Re: Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria by vedaxcool(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2012
Syrian PM defects from Assad government
[b]
Riad Farid Hijab, the Syrian prime minister, has announced through his spokesman that he is joining the opposition, after state television reported that he was sacked this morning.

The former prime minister arrived in Jordan after being smuggled across the border, Jordanian authorities confirmed to Al Jazeera on Monday.

"I announce today my defection from the killing and terrorist regime and I announce that I have joined the ranks of the freedom and dignity revolution. I announce that I am from today a soldier in this blessed revolution," Hijab said in a statement read in his name by spokesman Muhammad el-Etri.

Etri also denied that Hijab had been sacked, saying that the government had made the announcement of his dismissal after officials realised that the prime minister had fled the country.

Etri said that the defection was planned "for months", and was executed in conjunction with the Free Syrian Army.

The former prime minister encouraged other Syrian officials to defect in the wake of his announcement, Etri said, adding that with his departure other, less senior, officials "have no excuse not to defect".

Hijab has accused President Bashar al-Assad of carrying out "genocide" against his own people, prompting Washington to say the regime was "crumbling".

US acting State Department deputy spokesman Patrick Ventrell welcomed the recent desertions, which he said also included Syria's first cosmonaut and a senior intelligence officer.

He said the defections "indicate that the regime is crumbling and losing its grip on power".

Given 'no choice'

President Bashar al-Assad appointed Hijab, a former agriculture minister, on June 23, following a parliamentary election in May.

Etri claimed that the former PM had not been given a choice, however, when appointed to the post.

"This defection has been being planned for more than two months. He was given two options: to either take the office of prime minister or be killed. He had a third option in mind: to plan his own defection in order to direct a blow to the regime from within and today he is declaring his defection," he told Al Jazeera.

[/b]

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/08/20128691725705233.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Ramadan Fast Acceptable? / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.