Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! (1057 Views)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Domain Flipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! by Esolver1(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2012
1) Pick a Niche -- with Keywords:

Ways to find hot niches:

use google trends
ezinearticles
yahoo buzzy
forums

A niche is a topic that people are searching on. For example, many women each day will search for male movie stars online. They want to know, "Is this guy married?" So they will search for terms like:

"is ty pennington married"

Let's go to Google's Keyword Tool

https:// adwords.google.com /select/ KeywordToolExternal

What if you built a site that simply answered that question? And contained those exact words? Those words are keywords, and keywords are made of gold.

So search out 10 related Keywords:

male celebrities
male celebs
single celebs
celebrities single
male celebrities pictures
hottest male celebrities
celebrity males
male celebrities photos

I could go on, but you get the general idea.

Now write a little post about a bunch of popular male celebs. You write a paragraph about their marital status containing the exact keywords that the women are searching on. To help you write, do a search on ezinearticles for ty pennington:

And search Google News to see what he's up to:

Google News

Find some fun facts about the celeb and rewrite them in your own words. Do the same for other celebs, singers, actors, athletes.

2) Choose a Domain Name

Google loves .com So take your keywords and turn them in to a .com domain name.

male celebs

Head on over to 007names dot com and see if the name is available. Ok, malecelebs dot com is taken. So add another keyword to it:

SingleMaleCelebs dot com

3) Get Hosting

i use Hostgator b/c it has Fantastico. Fantastico is your friend. It automatically installs your Wordpress blog for you. Sweet. And make sure you pick a theme for your niche:

or you buy from nigeria resellers, but make sure they have Fantastico platform on their hosting account. i wouldn't recommend any for now. do your own search

That one is available. Snatch it up.

Install your Fantastico blog: This is one of the technical part of it, but it's very simple if you know how to do it. it wouldn't take you up to 10 minutes.

4] Install Free WordPress Themes:

go to wordpress dot org/extend/themes/ to select
or google "free premium themes online"

And get yourself a free FTP program to upload the theme:

Download CoffeeCup Free FTP - Freeware Software - Tucows

5] Then get some Wordpress Plugins:

Here are the list:

WordPress › All in One SEO Pack WordPress Plugins

Google (XML) Sitemaps Generator for WordPress

WordPress › Google Analytics for WordPress WordPress Plugins

6) Monetize That Niche

Number One: Think like your customer. You have a big flow of women coming to your site to see which male star is married. Hmm, what would these women be interested in buying? Well, what do women usually buy?

1) Makeup
2) Weight Loss products
3) Skin Creams
4) Relationship Products

That's a good start. Ok, let's match some Affiliate Programs to those four categories:

1) https://affiliate-program dot amazon dot com/
2) Master Cleanse Affiliate Program
3) http://www dot lifecellskin dot com/affiliates/affsignup dot php
4) Magic Of Making Up | How To Get Your Ex Back | Relationship Advice | Break Up Advice-Affiliates

Take a second look at Life Cell, it's a goldmine. They give you $94.50 per sale. Yep, makeup ain't cheap! And "Magic of Making Up" has the best Affiliate support in the business. You can also search out popular products on your own, and become an Affiliate.

7.Find Popular Products:

Popular ClickBank Products, Top Requested ClickBank Products, Best ClickBank Products

And search products on Clickbank dot com with High "Gravity". High Gravity means Affiliates are making money and there are a lot of RECENT sales. But it's probably best to pick a Gravity between 75 and 150. This means the product is a good seller, and there's room to compete.

WE WILL CONTITUE FROM HERE TOMORROW.

For Now Join ME....Paul Chukwukere [A Online/Offline Business Consultant and A Motivator] On FACEBOOK TODAY.
Search My Email Address [onlinewealthbiz@yahoo.com] On Facebook AND ADD ME AS FRIEND. YOU STAND TO GAIN A LOT. USE MY EMAIL AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND TODAY.

Till 2moro. bye

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! by Esolver1(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2012
Before then, you can post your comments, contributions or questions on this thread.
Re: FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! by Esolver1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
i need people to drop comments or contributions here before i continue with this topic
Re: FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! by dowjones(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2012
I never gave this website money a second look but your topic has illuminated me. good job.
Re: FREE Tutorial On Web Sites Flipping Business. Check It OUT! by Kaysalas(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2012
nice exposition. but we need you to continue the good job. well done

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank / Customers Can Only Transfer Funds From Their Current Accounts in GTBank? / Anybody With Solidtrustpay For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.