Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank (1056 Views)

Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Heritage Bank Acquires Enterprise Bank / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by samguru(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
i dont av any national identity card or international passport but av d photocopy of my national identity card with d bank
pls i need ur suggestions
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by arbitrage: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2012
is it the bank that told you what to bring or you are guessing the requirement? I suggest you take it to your own banker so that they can clear it to your bank account with them.
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2012
samguru: i dont av any national identity card or international passport but av d photocopy of my national identity card with d bank

The best ways is to take it to your bank that you have or can open a domiciliary account with.Thanks
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2012
samguru: i dont av any national identity card or international passport but av d photocopy of my national identity card with d bank

All you need to do is to take it to your bank if you have a dollar account i.e
domiciliary account with them.

Anyway,others can as well make money with GOOGLE ADSENSE with ease using an EBOOK & 6 step by step VIDEOS which you can read more about by checking out my

SIGNATURE below.

Goodluck...
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 24, 2012
just see how ppl complicate issue for 'emselves.
Did Google print "CASHABLE AT ENTERPRISE BANK ONLY"? on the cheque
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:37am On Jul 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
just see how ppl complicate issue for 'emselves.
Did Google print "CASHABLE AT ENTERPRISE BANK ONLY"? on the cheque

He is just asking if he can do that with an enterprise bank only but we need to advise him that what he needs is a Domiciliary account to get GOOGLE ADSENSE cash cleared.

Simple as that...
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2012
U see why i Hate black ppl . ?
Adsense!! Adsense!! And wham! he dove into adsense (to make money)
without even reading the TOS and/or FAQ . . .
If he had even gone through an adsense forum, he won't be asking such a silly question
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by stpat1(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Op,
Take the check to any bank you operate and they will guide you through how to go about it. Though They had to open a Dom account for me when I need to cash mine and that's what I have been using to cash my checks. So just go to your bank they will tell you how to go about it.
I would have preferred you go to GTB they do it faster and easier.
just suggesting though
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by arbitrage: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2012
The banks can clear the check even if he does not have dom account but naira with them, only that they will credit him with naira equivalent at usually poor exchange rate.
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by samguru(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2012
tanx everyone bt d bank staff told me such transactn does nt exist in enterprise bank but dey can open dom acct for me,as for d guy dt came down heavily me noneone is at d island of knowledge
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
U see why i Hate black ppl . ?
Adsense!! Adsense!! And wham! he dove into adsense (to make money)
without even reading the TOS and/or FAQ . . .
If he had even gone through an adsense forum, he won't be asking such a silly question

Well!You've came up with something good but you spoilt it by saying that you hate black people.

From the look of things,he must gone through their TOS else he musn't have gotten to the level of being sent a cheque cuz it looks like he had collected his cheque.

Any which way,if it's that he want to make enquiries before starting,I will recommend him to read my post in quote below

"Google will send you a CHEQUE deniminated in dollars to your Nigeria address.

You need to open a Domiciliary account with Nigerian Banks such as First Bank,GTBank and lots more.

I will like give a more detailed GOOGLE ADSENSE EBOOK to you for FREE which you can download by CLICKING HERE now."

Goodluck and you can as well visit the page in my SIGNATURE to read more about my 6 step by step VIDEOS starting from how to create a blog,feed it,drive legitimate traffic to your blog(s) and lots more.
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2012
samguru: tanx everyone bt d bank staff told me such transactn does nt exist in enterprise bank but dey can open dom acct for me,as for d guy dt came down heavily me noneone is at d island of knowledge

You are welocmed and thanks for your interest in knowing and learning more about receiving your cheque and I will advise you to go and open your Domiciliary account with established banks like First bank,GTBank and lots more so as to have much probs when your cheque is to be cleared into your account.
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2012
arbitrage: The banks can clear the check even if he does not have dom account but naira with them, only that they will credit him with naira equivalent at usually poor exchange rate.

That is true but I've not tried that though but I believe that it should work that ay in as much that we can collect cash from a bank when we are given naira cheque but they do demand for ID card like gold but I cant imagine the steps that will be required to collect that sent from google all the way from USA dominated in dollar.

LMAO,they will tell you to shit your poo out for that and go and bring golden ID card.

Google is even to make it easier sending WESTERN UNION but that seems not to work in Nigeria yet other than cheque.

In وonclusion,go and get a Driving Lincense and open your Domiciliary account with GTB reommended ASAP but strategise else you will only make PEANUT from GOOGLE ADSENSE.

You can speak with me via
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you will like to speak with me for more information about starting this online biz for profitability OR you will like to be present in my FREE seminar that will be coming forth at Osun State University Main Campus CISCO ICT building here in Osogbo.Osun State .

Goodluck...
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by samguru(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2012
i also want to ask the life span of d cheque as when it will get stale
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by Cleanman(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2012
check my sig.n.a.t.u.r.e and be financially free!
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
samguru: i also want to ask the life span of d cheque as when it will get stale

what do you mean by get stale?

I can't understand plz.
Re: Pls How Can I Clear Google Adsense Cheque In ENTERPRISE Bank by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
sure, it has a life span . . 90days brother . . or it has to be re-issued again

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online (guide). / Payza (alertpay) Payment Plugin Configuration For Online Transactions / Bakery Equipments For An Instalmental Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.