Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish (829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Emperoh(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2007
Efuah and Naijagurly died and were in heaven. Hi I am Naijagurly how did you die?
And Efuah replies, 'I froze to Death'. And you How did you die?

I had a heart attack says Naijagurly, I thought my Boyfriend, Ituen, was cheating on me.
So I came home early  to catch him but found him watching TV alone.
Only that i was so sure he was hiding somebody. I ran all over the house looking for her.
I checked the Wardrobes and basements, every cupboards and under the bed.
Finally i was so exhausted that I had heart attack and died."

Then Efuah Sighs and replied, "too bad you didn't look in the freezer, we both would have been alive."
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Migines(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2007
@poster
funny, remixed tho
@clem
lets try as much as possible to avoid dis ma luv.
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Ninjabyte(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2007
Migi, u did not say that. I mean does it mean wat i think it means?

@Poster
Nice one I guess
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Migines(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2007
And wat do u think it means.
I'm only telln her not to be lyk dat nd i'm gr8full she iznt.
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Ninjabyte(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2007
Which means u wanna eat ur cake and have it abi?
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Migines(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2007
Depends on wat u mean by "cake"
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Ninjabyte(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2007
Now dont make me put everytin in black and white. U def know wat i mean by cake. But if u dont, just direct Clem to my apartment lemme show her what cake is. She sure as hell wud educate u better on that.
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by clemcykul(f): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2007
@ninjabanger grin grin grin thaxxx kiss but my Migs knows beta wink we trust each other and cover each other's arse grin grin grin now ask me what an "arse" means grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Emperoh(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2007
Not on my post please. Try ur argument argument (a la Fela) elsewhere
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by efuah(f): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2007
Emperoh grin na wa for u o! na my name u dey use for ya joke angry am warning u o! grin
By the way, it's funny grin lol
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Ninjabyte(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2007
Hey Clemcy, nice of u to cover Mig's Arse, but wats an Arse? Private demo will be highly appreciated.

Sorry Emperoh, u start it, we finish it. U have no choice but to comply else. . .
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Emperoh(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ Ninjabyte abi "megabyte" no problem my grand Ma will explain and show you where the arse is located in PRIVATE.  grin grin  You will not have to disturb Migs. Agreed?

No mind am Mig. cool

Efuah enjoy am  now, E fit be say I like you. I fit come see you for Ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by topeteadr(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
Remix feat (naijagurly, efuah, emperor and ituen).
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by saucekid(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2007
singing***this is the remix with ur busy body eeee,you go soji eee,everybody eeeee bla bla bla, my cd don scratch
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Ninjabyte(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Emperoh
Nice of u to wish very well for ur grand ma, but i think i still have use for my eyes. Thank you very much ehn, i'm sure she'll be proud of u, knowing how u've tried to score her a moment of pleasure from Nairaland's Most Soughted Son. I might give u tips on how to get her "there" if u promise to be nice.
Re: Naijagurly's Unnecesary Anguish by Emperoh(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2007
I thought you went to school but it looks like you understand not with brain but with your 3rd leg. I bet she will flog your thinking faculty into the right placing if you fail to understand that the whip will land on your arse. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hostages / Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes / Unconditional Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.