Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Inspirational Career Quotes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inspirational Career Quotes (1156 Views)

Sunday Inspirational Message / Linda Ikeji's 'Banana Island' Inspirational Letter / INSPIRATIONAL: Seven Cardinal Rules In Life (must Read & Share) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspirational Career Quotes by bolaoni(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2007
“Communication--the human connection--is the key to personal and career success.” Paul Meyers

“Analyzing what you haven't got as well as what you have is a necessary ingredient of a career.” - Orison Swett Marden

“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

“Criticism of others is futile and if you indulge in it often you should be warned that it can be fatal to your career.” - Dale Carnegie

“The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week” - Robert Frost

“A good manager is a man who isn't worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.” - H. S. M. Burns

“Each of the professions means a prejudice. The necessity for a career forces every one to take sides. We live in the age of the overworked, and the under-educated; the age in which people are so industrious that they become absolutely stupid.” - Oscar Wilde

“A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.” - Marilyn Monroe

More to come wink
Re: Inspirational Career Quotes by Ajiade: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2007
You 've a good quote, plz send more. I would appreciate if u can send to me thru my E-mail address adeandade2001@yahoo.com
thanks
Adeniran
Re: Inspirational Career Quotes by bolaoni(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2007
Thanks Niran, I will forward an ebook on quotes to you. wink

You will surely be blessed by those GREAT quotes. If you want more, fill
the form on my website: www.careerboostingtips.com

Be expecting a message from me soon

See this: "People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will
always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their
lives." - Stedman Graham (Speaker, Author and Educator)
Re: Inspirational Career Quotes by bolaoni(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2007
sent!

Enjoy it and let me know what you think of the ebook wink
Re: Inspirational Career Quotes by madeonline(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2008
pls do kindly end me your ebook on quotes. Thanks in advance ogunyemi@gmail.com
Re: Inspirational Career Quotes by jamall(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2008
i've been trying to post in a mail but i havent been able to do that so i have decided to reply to ur post about careers and ask the forum if one needed an nysc cert to join the navy,i've dabbling on this thought for a long time and i think its the right career for me even though i know the pay isnt as good as that of oil companies.pls i would really appreciate it if i am giving an answer.i am a graduate of biochemistry from the university of port harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

How Respected Is An I.t. Degree From India? / Facebook Game Marketer / Bank Financial Statements And Researchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.