Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Your Honest Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Overcome Corruption And Forge Ahead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Honest Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Overcome Corruption And Forge Ahead (733 Views)

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Promote Hausa Great Culture To Forge Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Honest Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Overcome Corruption And Forge Ahead by wolexter(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2012
I recall dat a few years ago, General Oladipo Dipo came out to say dat every Nigerian is corrupt and in reaction to dis assertion, tongues wagged and as one would expect
many Nigerians(even those wit d most corrupt tendencies) disagreed wit and even poured invectives at d general.

Looking back now and in d light of countless cases of corrupt practices dat have been brought to fore as perpetuated by our leaders and the ones dat you and I see and hear every day as practised by ordinary Nigerians like you and me, one might be tempted to believe dat d general was not too far from d truth.

Today, Nigeria is underdeveloped and corruption has been labelled as d bane of underdevelopment in d country.

As a well meaning Nigerian, give your honest suggestions on how corruption can be curbed at all levels, being wary of d fact dat it has really eaten deep into d system.
Re: Your Honest Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Overcome Corruption And Forge Ahead by touchmehard: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
How come nobody commented on this, since May 28
The 1st step is personal re-orientation. It's a thing of the mind. Once one decides within himself not to engage in corrupts actives, all his endeavors and dealings would be geared towards achieving that goal.
2ndly, being contented in whatever one has and shunning greediness.
Re: Your Honest Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Overcome Corruption And Forge Ahead by wolexter(m): 2:17am On Feb 04, 2013
touch_me_hard: How come nobody commented on this, since May 28
The 1st step is personal re-orientation. It's a thing of the mind. Once one decides within himself not to engage in corrupts actives, all his endeavors and dealings would be geared towards achieving that goal.
2ndly, being contented in whatever one has and shunning greediness.

cool

(1) (Reply)

It's Time! / Ilorin To Osogbo Road Is A Death Trap / The Potency Of Acn/cpc Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.