Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Compare And Contrast Channels Television And AIT. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Compare And Contrast Channels Television And AIT. (2068 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compare And Contrast Channels Television And AIT. by floriana(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2012
I have been an avid audience of these two leading private independent TV stations. I have also watched how Channels TV has grown in terms of professionalism and brilliant programming while AIT has grown in debt, poor presenters and reckless political meddling. Compare for instance Kaakaki where two ladies Senami and Adaora come to entertain us with boutique stories every morning with channels Sunrise daily of Chamberlain, suleiman and Maupe. Compare a presenter like Deji Bademosi with AIT's Olumide Oworu.

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored / Watch Free: Once Upon A Virgin / My Big Problem With The New Airtel 'life Without Data' TV Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.