Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? (11125 Views)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / 2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? by Joey7(m): 1:07am On May 30, 2012
Na today! Anyways,elenbe o! Ama sey faaji dada.
Re: President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? by ibro2040: 5:59am On May 30, 2012
We have been hearing this nonsense for the past 12 years and things are nothing but worst. I thank God I am not deceived. I did not watch the speech and I am not going to read it. I want to see action not speech.
Re: President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? by Whiteguru: 7:33pm On May 30, 2012
This Ijaw man has a deep rooted perchant for shooting himself on the foot! For Christ's sake is the handiwork of Danjuma or Obj? U had not finished with boko haram bombings everywhere, u started fuel subsidy, now u have finished with the fuel subsidy probe report, now its phcn increased tarriffs, as that one no dey enof, National Asso of Residents Doctors are going on strike tommorow, u av not said a word yet about that one, nw wetin carry u go join with MKO and Unilag!!!!? Shoeless Child = Clueless Adult!!
Re: President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? by nsiadi: 11:03pm On May 30, 2012
Seems some people can't recognise diamond when they are near it. If u have a randy neighbour its easier to relocate than try cutting d guys man hood. The changes @ d ports are great. Its unfortunate if u won't give credit to this administration. May be u are waiting till they hit 48 Hour clearing time.
Re: President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It? by dotcomnamename: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Witi:
Blah blah blah, stupid ogogoro drinker.

Hmmmmmmmm from your post I understand you must be a very young person or be shallow minded that you cannot comprehend that this thread is for humour. Is there anything like Prophecy in football? You need to work on you manners and start using your brain more than your fingers.

In addition, you are like a grandson!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR / "APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says / 2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.