Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? (852 Views)

Wat Do U Think Is D Answer / Chuck Norris Facts. / I Fink Its Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by equlibrium(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
his guy has four daughters who all live at home.
One Friday night the doorbell rings. The guy
answers it and a kid standing there says 'Hi, I'm
Freddy. I'm here to pick up Betty. We're gonna go
eat spaghetti. Is she ready?' The man, mildly
amused calls down his daughter and the two leave.

A few minutes later the doorbell rings again and
he answers. A kid standing there says 'Hi, I'm
Jim. I'm here to see Kim. We're gonna go for a
swim. Can I come in?' The guy, now perplexed,
says yes and the two take off.

A few minutes later the doorbell rings and again
the father answers. A kid standing there says
'Hi, I'm Joe. I'm here to pick up Flo. We're
gonna go to the show. Can she go?' The man, now
kind of annoyed says yes and the two depart.

Sure enough, af few minutes later the door rings
and the father answers. A kid standing there
says 'Hi, I'm Chuck, '

Pls post ur opinions, wat do u fink chuck is after abeg?
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by khemmai(f): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2007
Judging from your prvious pun, I believe chuck is about to say,

"Hi, i am chuck, i'm looking for your daughter dorc. we want to go for a Bleep please can we suck?"

if that is it then u'r corrupt.
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by khemmai(f): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
Judging from ur previous pun, I believe chuck is about to say,

"Hi, i am chuck, I'm looking for your daughter dorc. we want to go for a Bleep, pls can we suck?"

if that is it then u're corrupt.
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by equlibrium(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
Bad chic, i no rotten like u grin, any oda ideas landers?
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by clemcykul(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
yeah sure! my is name chuck grin and am here to chuck u nd leave u chuckling grin
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by Migines(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hi i'm chuck i av a rock hard c0ck and i want to put it in durk can we use ur truck?
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by clemcykul(f): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
migg? wats a cock
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by Migines(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
A male chicken.
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by saucekid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
**wags finger at migs**bad boy
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by clemcykul(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
ohhhh dammit honie dats not wat i want to hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by Migines(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
U want to hear "da huge dangling thing in btw ma legs"
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by freezy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dear equilibrum, u did not finish the story well. This is how the story ends.

. . . Sure enough, af few minutes later the door rings
and the father answers. A kid standing there
says 'Hi, I'm Chuck, ' and the farmer shot Chuck.
Question is: "Why did the farmer shoot Chuck?"

You mite not have an answer to this, but if u read the story below, then u will understand the famer's reason for shooting Chuck.

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster and he wants chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster which he would sell. The other farmer says, “Yeah, I’ve got this great rooster named Chuck. He’ll service every chicken you got, no problem.”

Well, Chuck the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he’d be worth it. So, he buys Chuck. The farmer takes Chuck home and sets him down in the barnyard, first, giving the rooster a pep talk,

“Chuck, I want you to pace yourself now. You’ve got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I’ll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun,” the farmer said, with a chuckle.

Chuck seemed to understand, so the farmer points toward the hen house, and Chuck took off like a shot. - WHAM! - Chuck nails every hen in the hen house - - three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked. After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen, sure enough, Chuck is in there.

Later, the farmer sees Chuck after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again, - WHAM! - He gets all the geese. By sunset he sees Chuck out in the fields chasing quail and pheasants. The farmer is distraught—worried that his expensive rooster won’t even last 24 hours.

Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day to find Chuck dead as a doorknob—stone cold in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are circling overhead.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful and expensive animal, shakes his head and says, “Oh Chuck, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you’ve done to yourself.”

Chuck opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, “Shhhh, they’re getting closer, ”

NOw if u were the farmer, wont u shoot Chuck? grin grin grin
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by Migines(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
*stares shaking head*
freezy u don fu<k up.
Re: Wat Do U Fink Chuck Is After? by freezy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hey. Stow it! That was a simple xplanation. Grrrrrrrrr! angry Watch it! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Let Him Laugh Out Loud!(1)Investigating a terrible accident (2)Playa..... / Yo Mama Is So Poor / Migines And His Kid(tufe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.